New oc! Needs help.

Started by Nala Valor, 2012 Nov 12, 17:27:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nala Valor

Before any of you read it, he is suposed to be op, cuz I am planning on using him as a villain in future plots since we don't have many evil/bad guy caracter on the forum.

Name: ((none yet))
Race: unicorn
Age: between 500 and 700 ((not decided)) but looks like 20.
Appearence: ((none yet))
Backstory: ((brief for now but I'll add more later))
He was born in Las Pegasus between the 300th and the 500th year Luna was on the moon. ((Since I don't know what year it is in equestria ATM)) he be found the perfect mare at the age of 18 and he married her the year after. They both knew very powerful magic, even if his wife was a Pegasus. For some reason, they started thinking about stealing Celestia's place to the throne. They attempted twice to do so but they failed twice. The second time they tried was so close that they got banished to Tartarus for destroying almost all of Canterlot. ((I think that's the name of pony hell)) when Cerberus escaped Tartarus ((the moment in the episode)), they escaped. After trying to run away to canterlot, his wife got injured and couldn't continue. She forced him to continue on without her. He kept the only thing she had with her: her blue headband that after all these years, didn't lose its color. He arrived at Ponyville not too long ago, thinking of a way to bring her back and get the throne to take his revenge for his wife.

Personality: ((too lazy to write it ATM))

So... Yeah... That's about it. Comment if you want.

Rad Thunder

Wow. That's something new...
What kind of magic does this colt have if he can destroy all of Canterlot?
And how does he live for so long? :\

Nala Valor

He knows fire and earth magic. And of corse advanced unicorn magic like levitation and teleportation.
And for the second part... I don't know yet :s I need some ideas for that.

ShadowHeart

You have a nice skeleton/layout/base for an OC. Now you just need to add a skin and fill in the holes. To almost destroy all of Canterlot might be a bit much for two ponies. Maybe they had a conspiracy group/small army of talented unicorns and pegasi to help? Ideas for the OC will come to you when you least expect it so just wait, the holes will be filled in soon.

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Nala Valor

Trying to find find a name is so hard! DD: why is it so hard? The best I found was... Nothing. D:

ShadowHeart

find an appearance for ur char first. It will be easier for the name ideas

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Blaze

As for names, you could name them after famous criminals (like Bonnie and Clyde) or maybe put "Lady" and "Lord" or "Sir" before their names to make them sound classy yet sinister!  :D What is this character's cutiemark?

Nala Valor

Not a criminal name, that's for sure. And I don't know about the "lord/sir" thing.

Smoke_out

Here's an idea: The villain's we've seen thus far have either been ancient villains(in Sombra, discord and NM's cases) or ones with an unknown age(Chrysalis) Your OC obviously fits with the former.

Now Sombra means darkness, Discord...well, exactly what it says on the tin... and Nightmare moon reprisents vengence.

Chrysalis is the equivilence of a succubus.

All dark reprisentations/embodiments right? and of course their names are meaningful in that regard.
Here's what you could do; follow that them and name your OC after something that is affiliated to evil.

OR you could follow Chrysalis' lead and make your OC seem like a trustable pony only for him to reveal his true nature at the climax of his story arc.

Let's say you go with the whole evil from the start; you could have your OC's magic revolve around famine, but instead of draining the life from the food or the ponies(i.e. causing them to die) he could drain their magic
BUT being that he was born after the elements, that would be one of the few ways to beat him.

I have no idea what kinda name you'd give someone who reprisents famine though

but anyways, try thinking about the villains that've appeared so far and either try to have this OC follow their theme, or go against it.
Names smokeout, my unique trait is actually a mix of a few traits. I excell in hunting, locating, flying fast and i have the unique ability to breath smoke

Nala Valor

2 update cuz I haz short time since I found where my parents hid my iPod. X3

1: the name is (Sir) Destructo. ((Not too original, I know, but that's the best I can do))

2: I now have more detail for the post before.
Because of his backstory, now, he does want to take his revenge but at first, it was because he tought Celestia didn't care enough for her people, only sending her guard for the job as crime was high in his hometown and small town like it. He tried to convince the ponies of joining him in a passive revolution. A few pony joined him and his wife but at some point, it got out of hoof. Almost everypony left him at that point and that made him tried to take the throne by force. He stole a large amount of magic book and learned a lot ((her wife too)) then, they attacked canterlot.

Go Up