Nala Valor [REMASTERED]

Started by Nala Valor, 2012 Jul 10, 18:30:15

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nala Valor

2012 Jul 10, 18:30:15 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 29, 09:02:09 by Nala Valor
This is the one and only Nala Valor. Since it change gender, she changed so it's time to remaster her!

Name: Nala Valor
Backstory:
She was born in Canterlot and was raised by her mother who is a nurse, Lunar Blessing and her step-father, Maxime, a griffon ((the origin of the name Nala valor)) that travels around equestria to find and study different type of life. ((a biologist in other words.))she lived with her sister Katerina but she left at the age of 17 to live somewhere else. she was homeschooled by her mom. when she was 18, she decided to walk to Ponyville because she didn't like the neighborhood. They where mean and cared only for themselves. Even tough her parents didn't want her to go alone but she was already gone on her small adventure before they could do anything about it. She took 4 days to arrive at destination. She didn't sleep well during those 4 days. She slept close to 3 hours each night, which is really not enough for any pony. The first thing she did is find some place to live. The first nights, she slept outside town but after that, she got invited to stay by her step sister. Since she had a hard time finding a job, she started offering help so she had something to do and that she can meet a few ponies in town. Once, she helped some rich stalion that was visiting Ponyville. After she helped, that stalion gave her a hooful of bits as a gift. Even if she tried to refuse it since she doesn't need that money, the rich pony insisted and Nala kept the money. With the help of her sister and the generous gift from that pony, she bought a house. ((Her actual house)) after some time, she met Teal. It took a few month and being under the effect of cider to finally say to him her fealing. They started dating a short moment after that.
Family=
Mother: lunar bless (unicorn)
Slight bio= she was born in Canterlot. She is a doctor and work in the urgency section. She always have a cloak because of a decease that she has. It make her skin super sensitive to UV light.

Father: iron valor (earth pony) ((real one))
Slight bio= only pony from the "Metal" family who was born in Manehatten. All the "metal" family (exept Nala) is rich, and he's the one who has the most bits. Him and Nala's mother was just an accident and Lunar wanted to keep the baby. Because of Iron's richeness, he kept the kid.

Maxime: griffin ((step dad))
He was born in cloudsdale. At a young age, he found interest in plants. As soon as he was 20, he flew away in hope to discover new life forms that nopony ever found yet. He found one. He only could collect a sample of its pollen because for some reason, it ran away.

Katerina: griffin ((step sister))
Born in canterlot, she learned to fly at a young age but never developed a fast speed. She often trained because she tought that she was weak. she is now really strong. She works as a mail griffin, espetially when it's a heavy package that nopony can lift alone.

Gracie Sky

This sounds like the build up for a really good comedy. Tell me what you had in mind before I expound on that thought.

Also needs a bit of proofreading.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Nala Valor

Quote from: Gracie Sky on 2012 Jul 10, 19:39:44
This sounds like the build up for a really good comedy. Tell me what you had in mind before I expound on that thought.

Also needs a bit of proofreading.
It isn't meant to be  a comedy...
And what does "proofreading" means? ((limited English of mine. I have no English dictionaries anywhere close to me))

Teal Turken

Proofreading is reading over what you have written in search of errors.

Nala Valor

Ah... Right... I was in a hurry so it didn't help. I'll check for errors later. I'm really not in the mood to correct.

Teal Turken

Too be honest, not many people proofread unless they are dedicated writers. x3

Nala Valor

In rp and in class, I always proofread.
Now, excuse me while I get confused with my French homework. I feel like I'm going to write everything in English instead.

Gracie Sky

Sorry, the last time I read about a character changing genders was a comedy, and this had that sort of feel to it, especially since he's trying to keep it all a secret.

From this perspective, I'm looking at a pony who has a rich father, but still has resorted himself to being a thief. There's a lot of... irony in that. You also haven't told us what his Cutie Mark actually is. Lastly, there is a lot of mystery revolving around Valor's doings in Ponyville; the somehow turning into a girl incident, the cutie mark, and this secret organization she joined so she wouldn't have to steal... as if she has no choice but to steal from others.

All in all, this is a very strange character who will need more development before people can understand him/her.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Nala Valor

I know it still needs a whole lot of development, but it's already ok for rp.
Like the cutie mark, he had one but since after time, it didn't fit, I had to remove it and act as if it was gone or hidden. The 'tief' portion is that's it's a lazy character, he just found a way to steal his father's money since they hate eachother. The secret organization is in pure development for now. I only mentioned it because it will come in the futur.

Nova Class

wait so you turned into a girl??

Nala Valor

Quote from: Nova Class on 2012 Jul 11, 20:52:19
<.<
>.>

Maybe...

Yes... I was bored to always rp with the Nickel. I needed a real big change. I though of doing it as a temporary but it was so fun RPing him as a girl, I let him a girl.

Nova Class

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2012 Jul 11, 21:11:27
Quote from: Nova Class on 2012 Jul 11, 20:52:19
<.<
>.>

Maybe...

Yes... I was bored to always rp with the Nickel. I needed a real big change. I though of doing it as a temporary but it was so fun RPing him as a girl, I let him a girl.

So cute

Nala Valor

Giant update! I remade her whole backstory.

Go Up