Honey blast! My new OC!

Started by Nala Valor, 2012 May 30, 20:41:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nala Valor

Ok... I'm just going to make it as a small form because I don't want write a text right now...

Name:Honey Blast

Appearance: light orange pelt, yellow mane with black stripes in it. I don't know what eye color... Maybe green but if it doesn't look good, brown

Personality:extremely shy, easily confused and energetic. He can also be a bit overprotective over his friends (AKA bees)

Story:((incomplete but I can tell you a few stuff for now))
He was born in Manehatten, and his parents died in an accident a the year after. He was moved in ponyville at 2 years old and he was put in a foster's home ((I think it's how we spell it))

He got his cuttie mark at 6. He was all alone and a bee hive fell on him. He didn't know what to do, since he know what bees do; they sting. He strangely felt happy beeing with the bees. They didn't attack. He stayed a bit with the bees and help them rebuild there hive. It took an hour and it was done. He walked away with a bee on the flank, or so he tought. It is his cuttie mark!
P.S= could someone be kind enough to make him in the pony creator? Please? I'm on my computer and I can't do it on my computer because it's a "computosorus" if you know what I mean.

Crystal Chaos

You can try it on Doll Divine if you can't acsess dA. It worked with me.  :')

Nala Valor

No, not that I can't access it, it's just it lags so much I get a "lag spike of dead" that makes my computer frozen for two hours min.

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2012 May 30, 20:46:58
No, not that I can't access it, it's just it lags so much I get a "lag spike of dead" that makes my computer frozen for two hours min.

Of all worst possible things, this is the worst. Possible. THING!  D:

PrincessButton

Get a picture for appearance!! But I like this OC very much. So original.  :D
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Nala Valor

That's what I said to crystal, my computer is so bad it takes 15 minute opening google Crome and 30 Internet explored... I can't be on the application enough to make a pony.

PrincessButton

2012 May 31, 15:07:30 #6 Last Edit: 2012 May 31, 15:33:19 by Pinkie Pie
Quote from: Nala Valor on 2012 May 31, 06:47:57
That's what I said to crystal, my computer is so bad it takes 15 minute opening google Crome and 30 Internet explored... I can't be on the application enough to make a pony.

I will try to make you one an pony creator but can you describe how the mane looks a bit more so I know what you want? :)

And long tail or short tail?
I'm playing with the pony creator now. :b

Want freckles? or any accessories? :)

One last thing, is he a unicorn, earth pony, or pegasus? You didn't specify in the description.

Here's what I made so far, tell me what you'd like me to change about him. :)

Nala Valor

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 May 31, 15:07:30
Quote from: Nala Valor on 2012 May 31, 06:47:57

I will try to make you one an pony creator but can you describe how the mane looks a bit more so I know what you want? :)

And long tail or short tail?
I'm playing with the pony creator now. :b

Want freckles? or any accessories? :)

One last thing, is he a unicorn, earth pony, or pegasus? You didn't specify in the description.

Here's what I made so far, tell me what you'd like me to change about him. :)
he's a pegasus and just the mane who is a bit too messy... And the... Man... I don't know how to say it... ((stupid weak English vocabulary of mine)) the dots in his face... Man, I don't know what they are called...

But anyway, thanks for helping!

PrincessButton

Then I will try again, so that's a /no/ to the dots on his face? They are called freckles by the way.  :)

Nala Valor

Thanks... And I didn't know that word... Since I don't speak English each days... And just tonprove you, a small fact=
it took me at least a month to understand what "blush" ment...

PrincessButton

It's okay, I'm just trying to help. So you want his mane neater, what about his tail?

Nala Valor

Nan... Just his mane that I don't like messy... The tails fine...

PrincessButton

Do you want his wings in or out? Like open and showing, or just to the side and closed.

Nala Valor

I it would be better closed...

PrincessButton

Do you want him to have a shorter mane too?

Nala Valor

:\ maybe a bit shorter... I don't know...

PrincessButton

How does this look? What would you like to be changed about him? :)

Nala Valor

^-^ perfect! Exept for the eyes but it's just eyes, they can change position. They do change each second! So no need for that.

Thanks a lot pinkie pie!

PrincessButton

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2012 May 31, 19:48:59
^-^ perfect! Exept for the eyes but it's just eyes, they can change position. They do change each second! So no need for that.

Thanks a lot pinkie pie!

No problem! And I saw that you requested a cutie mark from that one board so you're covered there. :)

And I was making his eye look at the "bee" on his flank, or his cutie mark... even though it's not there.. hahah

Go Up