Chez le Chef Creatif et la Chef Creative

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Sep 27, 08:27:07

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Oct 04, 18:52:45
I've never had mushroom rice, but rice and chicken usually go well together. So that actually sounds good.

My grandma and mom have made mushroom pork chops and mushroom chicken before. You cook the chicken or pork chops in cream of mushroom soup in the oven. It actually tasted really good. I'm not sure if they seasoned the chicken or the pork chops before putting it in the mushroom soup though. There's also some side dishes that go well with it.

Yeah, we've done something like that before. It's awesome.

And my fajita chicken and mushroom rice tastes pretty good.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Rissian

It's actually one of my favorite things to eat ever since, we first tried it out. We also use the mushroom soup on mash potatoes. and have macaroni and cheese as a side dish with the chicken or pork chops. Since it kind of gets flavored by the meat the soup makes the mash potatoes just as good.

Chishio Kunrin

My dad and I have experimented with putting various seasonings in ramen along with the seasoning packets. I think I've even put chives in my ramen before. I wonder what would happen if I put some worcestershire sauce in it.

Why? Because worcestershire sauce is amazing. I even dip my raw broccoli in it. I even put some on porkchops before I put them in the oven once, along with some seasoning. Worcestershire sauce is an awesome ingredient to experiment with.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Rissian

2012 Oct 08, 06:24:09 #43 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 08, 06:40:41 by Trege
I wonder if soy sauce, or teriyaki sauce would be good in the store bought ramen my sister likes to make teriyaki chicken and the sauce is amazing.

I've also put two seasoning packets in one ramen once and tried swiss or muenster cheese in ramen. Swiss turns rubbery and loses all it's flavor.  :I I coughed from trying to eat it because of how rubbery the swiss cheese turned out.

Go Up