Servers Now Closed!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Apr 09, 23:03:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

CMC Scootaloo

@Tabbynya

Quote from: Tabbynya on 2015 Apr 10, 10:17:30
Literally the only one that works is 64 bit windows and apparently that's on the fritz according to CMC Scoots.

Yep, the thing is, this one doesn't work either. X3
I made a helpdesk entry, but got no answer so far and neither Natfoth nor ocbaker are online. o.O
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Thorne Busch

thanks for your work in keeping us informed, Scoots!  ^-^
family resemblemance?!

CMC Scootaloo

2015 Apr 10, 10:56:36 #122 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 10, 11:27:16 by CMC Scootaloo
@Thorne Busch

Quote from: Thorne Busch on 2015 Apr 10, 10:55:10
thanks for your work in keeping us informed, Scoots!  ^-^

You're welcome! ^-^

Man, I would have never thought that I would attend an OSW and can't play one day. ono
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Silver Scroll

Am I the only one here who is able to play just fine, as a pegasus and entering and leaving Ponyville? I admit the game crashes frequently, and has bugs, but it's nowhere near as bad for me as some of the cases described here. I'm on Win64.

LostSanity

I guess it's a good thing I've decided not to participate after hearing all of this.

This seems to happen every time. You guys really need to test your game before you make it available and open the servers.  :l

Either way, I have too much stuff going on in real life to participate this time.

But I hope you all have fun. Assuming this issues are ever fixed that is...

:s
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

fullmetal

Why is that for some people you can only be a Unicorn? I would rather be a Pegasus in game

CMC Scootaloo

@LostSanity

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Apr 10, 11:20:17
I guess it's a good thing I've decided not to participate after hearing all of this.

This seems to happen every time. You guys really need to test your game before you make it available and open the servers.  :l

Either way, I have too much stuff going on in real life to participate this time.

But I hope you all have fun. Assuming this issues are ever fixed that is...

:s

Oh great, YOU are the one we really don't need now! >:O

It does NOT happen every time there is an OSW, this is a straight lie to make the game look bad and you know that.
It only happened before in January and this was NOT the fault of the developers.
Please take your pessimism, negativity and lies and leave us alone, you just make it worse! >:(

LostSanity

It seems to be their fault this time though.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

CMC Scootaloo

@LostSanity

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Apr 10, 11:32:33

Did I not say to leave us alone? Nopony needs your negativity. Not at any time and especially not NOW.

You pick at this game at any time, for any reason, be their real issues or not, and you often portray your own, personal bad luck with getting into the game as the objective and undeniable general state of the game, while a lot of others clearly have no problems at all to get into it, which really makes me (and I bet a lot of other players too) wonder if you're just here to try to ruin the reputation of this game, by bringing up other players against it with lies and false reports about the game being unplayable.
Just leave. Nopony is interested in your anti LoE propaganda. >:O

ig1mi

Spoiler: show
Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Apr 10, 11:32:33
Quote from: CMC Scootaloo on 2015 Apr 10, 11:48:43
[spoiler]@LostSanity

Did I not say to leave us alone? Nopony needs your negativity. Not at any time and especially not NOW.

You pick at this game at any time, for any reason, be their real issues or not, and you often portray your own, personal bad luck with getting into the game as the objective and undeniable general state of the game, while a lot of others clearly have no problems at all to get into it, which really makes me (and I bet a lot of other players too) wonder if you're just here to try to ruin the reputation of this game, by bringing up other players against it with lies and false reports about the game being unplayable.
Just leave. Nopony is interested in your anti LoE propaganda. >:O
[/quote][/spoiler]This argument is beginning to take up more space on this thread and is diving down the "off-topic" train. So, I would like to ask that you two just take it to PM you. 
It's better to live in the present than in the past.

Astranacus

I have to intervene and stop this arguement, please keep debate and discussions on the forums civilised.

This goes against the forum rules, more specifically rule 8 and if this persists then individual warnings will be sent.

Reference : http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0

Now, please change topic and if you have issues with the game then please create a ticket in the "Game bugs report" section of the forums.

AppleJackponie1

Name Apple Jack and welcome to Sweet Apple Acers!!

ig1mi

Quote from: Astranacus on 2015 Apr 10, 12:08:24
if you have issues with the game then please create a ticket in the "Game bugs report" section of the forums.
Everyone is having issues with the game right now, it's being mentioned on your facebook and even on this very thread. It's not the users fault, the problem is the client. Your game is crashing every-time someone tries to go into cloudsdale/ ponyville/ anywhere else besides cantermore. Right now, you can only get in the game via unicorn. But you cannot leave the starting area otherwise you crash. It's all over the place. it's not just a "if you have issues" but a "sorry, our client is having issues"
Spoiler: show

It's better to live in the present than in the past.

Flutterflies

Quote from: AppleJack123 on 2015 Apr 10, 12:19:10
what do i do about this? DX

Either your computer isn't 64-bit or your download failed... Probably the former. Thing is, I don't think the 32-bit version works right now either...

albedoequals1

The windows 64-bit download is more that 100 megabytes smaller than the previous version. This makes me suspicious. :/ Also, note that it includes two applications, one of which is a dud and the other is cleverly hidden in the game folder.

Natfoth

2015 Apr 10, 12:33:56 #135 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 10, 12:35:32 by Natfoth
Quote from: albedoequals1 on 2015 Apr 10, 12:28:47
The windows 64-bit download is more that 100 megabytes smaller than the previous version. This makes me suspicious. :/ Also, note that it includes two applications, one of which is a dud and the other is cleverly hidden in the game folder.

Uses a newer and updated compiler which was introduced with Unity 5.

Uploading another build for 32 bit WinOS. Will post once the new build is live.
Programmer Natfoth
The Experienced
Programming Lead[br]
Design by Princess Oliver, Avatar by CrabApple, OC by Natfoth

Soobel

Ok.
I downloaded both versions and looks like both versions are identical: that LoE-exe (consoleapplication3) says me "is not a valid win32 application"
Then i open Game folder and run there LoE.exe. It starts, i create a pony and try go in - after minute game close itself without error messages.

What i do wrong?

(I start then older client from February OSW and go in with that - it works.)

I use win XP 64 bit version.
  Cloudie Brilliant, Dusklight Blossom, Tomato Delight

AppleJackponie1

Quote from: Flutterflies on 2015 Apr 10, 12:26:43
Either your computer isn't 64-bit or your download failed... Probably the former. Thing is, I don't think the 32-bit version works right now either...

both doesnt work
Name Apple Jack and welcome to Sweet Apple Acers!!

Niyx

Quote from: Natfoth on 2015 Apr 10, 12:33:56
Uses a newer and updated compiler which was introduced with Unity 5.

Uploading another build for 32 bit WinOS. Will post once the new build is live.

Could you also do a new build for the OS X version? Its unbelievably dead

japannice

Seems to work only if i pick unicorn or earth pony. ;) :] ... o.O Really sad, the only worth playing (my opinion!) ir the pegasi. Please fix!!!!  D:
:P
ERROR 404
We are very sorry, but the Signature was not found. Please restart your page for chance's for this the Signature to load again. Thank you for your time.
Sirencly, Potato.
:P

Go Up