Malware: The Ultimate Sequel To Cyberville That Takes Place In The Real World!

Started by GlassMirror, 2017 Mar 12, 04:05:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GlassMirror

Now a Jump In!

Malware isn't what you think it is, or, what you think she is. Some months after the Cyberville incident, some ponies wanted to recreate what was a failed experiment, to something that people can really enjoy playing. Although all of the data from the game was lost, and can't be retrieved, the hackers tried their best to make something similar to it...

While trying to make the game, the leader of the group wanted to create a sort of firewall that can detect any sort of danger or suspicious threats, in order to not make the mistake like last time. After some time, the leader had made the firewall into a bot, a bot that was getting more and more intelligent everyday, almost acting like one of them...

After some time, the bot started acting a little strange, requesting certain things to be done by one of the ponies. They were getting pretty scared that the bot will become a big problem, since it's basically it's own pony program now. Attempting to delete the firewall bot, the bot had other plans, and made it's own programs and everything to stop the leader from getting rid of her. She had total control of their plans, and their home too, and soon enough, she would have control over the leader, programing her way inside the leader's mind, and basically deleting her from existence....

The bot, who is now considered Malware, or Mal, is now in Equestria, roaming inside a stolen body that was once owned by another. She continues to get smarter and smarter everyday, but she does not know about the known world around her, so will do anything to learn, and to get what she wants, no matter who it is...

OOC is here

annosrules

As the sun began to sink beneath the distant land, the brilliant sunlight cast a stranger's shadow before him. A faithful guide by which to lead him into the town.

It had been many days and perhaps week since this pony had last stepped hoof in civilization, a pony one that is, and he had grown unkept within this time. Whiskers the size of grass blades sprung from his chin, and dirt from far off places still marked his coat and bags. Indeed, this pony was a ragged one indeed, and seemingly aged beyond his years from long summers in the heat of the road.

Misty Fly

*our scene begins with Taraxippi flying away from a bunch of gargoyles with marble on top of her she appeared to be holding a box of some sort mabe it was the reason gargoyles were chasing them in the first place?*
Magic...

Aqua Fire

Trix was guiding Ember to the bakery, when she saw a pegasus flying away from gargoyles.
"Um.. Is that normal for ponies? Ya know, being chased by gargoyles?" Trix asked.
"I don't think so.." Ember said.
"Stay right here, ok?" Trix said, while ran after them.
"Alright. By the way, do you prefer cinnamon or butterscotch?" Ember the blind fox asked, unaware of her sisters disappearance. Trix ran below the pony, and asked, "Do ya need help?"
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Misty Fly

//Taraxippi is not a pegasus imagine a creature with a body of a lion a luna like head with medusa hair and batwings

*Marble notices the pony running below them*

Marble : oh no...hold on i got this...*she turns her hoof into a sledgehammer and shatters one of the gargoyles making the other gargoyles fly away in fear then jumps on the ground and looks at the pony* ''don't worry about me..i,m a fighter they are following me because i took something from them... *Taraxippi lands on the ground*

Taraxippi : well that was easy for you...atleast it seemed like it...
Magic...

Aqua Fire

(Trix is not a pony, but a fox. Same as Ember)
"Ya sure 'bout that?" Trix asked.

annosrules

The stranger had now made it well into town, completely oblivious to the happenings above save for a few sounds and a sudden clump of rocks appearing a distance away. Still, he was more concerned for his lack of a warm meal than anything else. Infact, he was just about to enter the bakery when he noticed a small fox-like creature sitting outside.

"You wouldn't happen to talk, would you?" asked the pony of the fox. His voice was like a rising tide onto a beach of sand and course rock. Smooth, flowing, and fresh, but containing a coarseness picked up by his journeys thus far.

Misty Fly

*suddenly taraxippi medusa hair turns more pale green*

Marble : what is happening? is that bad?

Taraxippi : this isn't good Marble the power required for me to survive in the game resource has depleted and i,m not in the game anymore i,m gonna perish.. if we don't find a resource that's from the game or atleast similar enough...

Marble : do you think you could sense it if it was anything like that?

Taraxippi : if it's close enough then yes let me see... *she closes her eyes and attempts to look for energy source*
Magic...

Aqua Fire

Ember's ears perked at the sign of a new voice.
"Why yes, I do talk." She said, looking in the opposite direction of where the pony was standing.

annosrules

"Hmm, then why are you sitting out here alone? Run out of bits or something?" The pony asks Ember with genuine concern.
He still smells of dirt and grass from traveling though both, and a few scattered scents of flowers remain from his slumbers. And the twilight wind picks up his heavy cloak now and then, causing the odd but loud flap to sound from where he stands.

Aqua Fire

"Oh, I'm just sitting here with my sister, right Trix?" Ember said, still thinking Trix was there. She heard nothing, not even the flicker of the flame above her head. She put her paw where Tix should of been, then aorund everywhere around her.
"Oh, she left. Oh well." Ember said, feeling embarrassed.

annosrules

The pony continues to interrogate Ember with his empathetic questions, "does she leave you often?" The pony's own milked over eyes glittering in the fallen sun and rising moon.

Aqua Fire

"No, she usally stays by me. I Belive somepony was being chased by gargoyles." Ember said. Trix ran back up to her, but slowed down seeing a pony there. She got down low, trying to be as silent as possible. The flame flickered, making noise.

annosrules

Not even looking at Trix the pony calls out, "It's alright, Ember's sister. I mean you no harm." As he finishes, the pony turns his head towards Trix, revealing his blindness to her.

Aqua Fire

Trix wondered how the pony knew she was here, but stayed silent.
"Sister! Your here!" Ember said, running towards the flickering.

Misty Fly

Magic...

GlassMirror

*Inside the bakery, there was a particular pony standing at the counter, back turned towards the ones who entered. She seem to be acting pretty strange, as she just simply stares at the menu, which, odd enough, was blank...*

((Sorry, was trying to find the right time to come in, so this seems like a perfect time. x3))

Peace Keeper

*-Ima put my post here so I can follow it when I read my unread posts. X3 I'll try to come at a good time.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Irroro

Misty Fly

Marble : can i get something to eat? *she looks at the stall* i,m kinda in a hurry and don't have that much time i need to get help for my friend unless more gargoyles find us....
Magic...

Go Up