The Journey (private rp with annosrules)

Started by waaaaaaah, 2016 Sep 18, 03:27:07

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

waaaaaaah

Star yawned, consciousness returning to him as he sleepily sat up in bed. It was early morning, a bit later then he was used to getting, but he didn't mind. The twittering birds next to the window of his home in Ponyville didn't change his mood in the slightest though, for the events of the past few days were still fresh in his mind.

"I-I still can't believe I messed up t-that badly," he muttered to himself as he rose from his bed.

(Star is 19 in this rp. Also, he's not the owner of the house; that would be Fair Weather, an old pegasus mare who helped out Star when he arrived in Ponyville)
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

annosrules

Match Stick stands in full Guardspony attire to the side of the front door of the house that Star is staying in, his orders bringing him there long before Star ever planned on getting up. Still, the stallion had no qualms about his arrangement, this task was deemed important and was to be highly rewarded for the simple service of guarding some nopony and providing occasional assistance to their work.

waaaaaaah

Star went through the process of waking up; he washed his face, brushed his teeth, and finished using the lavatory. He then made his way to the kitchen to prepare his breakfast.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

Match heard the movement inside and leaned over slightly to look in through a window to see what was happening, but the other stallion's morning routine wasn't very interesting and he went back to watching his post.

waaaaaaah

Star had just started eating some hay cereal, when an old pegasus mare walked into the kitchen.

"Morning, Mrs. Weather," he mumbled in between bites.

"Morning yungun!" she responded cheerfully, drawing back the shades on all the windows. The ambient light suddenly filled the kitchen.

"That's better," Weather smiled. She opened a window facing the front, and hollered, "Guard boy! It's breakfast time!"
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

Having already eaten, Match wasn't really concerned with any food that his assignment could provide, but orders were orders. Swinging his armored hoof up to the door beside him, Match knocked three times on the locked door without leaving his post.

waaaaaaah

"Coming!" Weather called out, as she left her preparations and hurried to the entrance. She fished the key from its spot, and unlocked the door.
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

Match stands in the doorway, facing Fair Weather. He remains composed and in a professional posture as he asks, "Permission to enter?" No need to stray off the books, just a little body guarding  and Mana Drawing.

waaaaaaah

"None of that now dear, it's too early for that," Weather chided the guardspony, gently dragging him inside. "Now come eat with us in the kitchen; there's a few blueberry pancakes with your name on them!"
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

2016 Sep 26, 16:15:27 #9 Last Edit: 2016 Sep 26, 16:21:20 by annosrules
"Forgive me, but I have already eaten." the stallion states as walks through the door, closing it behind him. He moves confidently into the kitchen and sits down at the table in the spot prepared for him.

waaaaaaah

"Oh, don't you worry about that, you're stomach will be growling in no time!" Weather responded cheerfully, preparing the pancake batter. Star glanced nervously at the guard, then focused his sole attention on his hay cereal.
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

Match stares at the meal set before him, awkwardly glancing around the table to the other faces and to the furnishings of the room every now and then. Flexing his closed lips, the stallion refuses to eat without a said word as he sits as still as he can manage.

waaaaaaah

Within minutes, the aroma of freshly made pancakes wafted through the air. Fair Weather gathered them on a plate, and placed it on the table, along with a bottle of maple syrup.

"Dig in!" she said, before sitting down. Star helped himself to a few, covering them with a liberal amount of syrup.
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

Match smiles, but eats nothing, continuing to insist that he is full and doesn't need nor want anything else to eat.

waaaaaaah

As he ate, Star kept giving the guard furtive glances. He still wasn't used to the idea of having somepony watch him.

(Will be away for 2 days)
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

Match sighs heavily before standing up from the table. "I'll be waiting outside for when you choose to begin," he addresses to Star before leaving the small kitchen and heading for the front door.

waaaaaaah

Star stared at his empty plate. His abilities had been revealed to the public, despite his best attempts to hide it. Instead of being punished, he was being rewarded! He just didn't get it.

"Are you full, dearie?" Weather spoke, jolting him out of his reverie.

"Y-Yes," Star answered, rising from his seat. He took his dish, washed it and left it in the sink, then went to get the guard.

(what rank is Match?)
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

(Does it matter? I mean, the only rank we know for sure is captain o the guard :P)

The guard was waiting in the same place he had waited all morning, his hooves covering his previous tracks with astonishing accuracy.

waaaaaaah

(It makes it easier for Star to properly address Match)

"M-Mister Guard?" Star stuck his head out the door. "I'm r-ready now."
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

"Then lead the way sir," Match replies stoically.

Go Up