Pandemonium [Sign Up]

Started by Stryder221, 2016 Jun 06, 19:04:50

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

annosrules

Blaze spent many wasted hours looking through his network for any information on Pandemonium, and so decides to cool off with a walk through the less dangerous parts of town. The walk wasn't very enjoyable, as the city air always ruined Blaze's mood, but he nonetheless continued it in hopes of some resolution to his predicament. Then suddenly the wall of televisions in a nearby electronics store display window lit up with and emergency alert from a newscaster warning of dangerous activities occurring in Town Square as a Pegasus thought to possess Pandemonium powers ha crashed into the central fountain. Form there Blaze knew what he had to do, ensure the safety of all civilians. So with the thunderous clapping of his hooves against the pavement, Blaze bounded off towards the danger zone.

Stryder221

After a few moments of playing around with her new phone and seeing all it had to offer, Lorym soon put it away, intending to maybe use it for something later.
With that out of the way, she turned her attention back to the two stallions at the fountain... Plus one, apparently. And when did those camera-ponies get up there in the sky...? Didn't they have anything better to do?

Time to leave. "I'd get going, if I were you." She called out to the two three as she stood up, already preparing to leave. "Personally, I'm not too keen on being seen live on television."
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

ScarletInk

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Jun 08, 21:03:16
A pony in a cop uniform notices Raven at the counter, and heads over to him.

"Greetings, may I ask why you're here?" The mare asks.

"I've seen that ever since the weird Pandemonium event, this place has become a Chaos Capital. As one who has been given powers of my own, I was curious if help was needed," He replies, to the mare's eyes lighting up.

"Indeed. There was a disturbance overhead by a new pegasus pony, likely with powers as well. Our Intel suggests that he, we believe, crashed into a fountain near the center of the town. If you could look into whether or not we should be concerned, we'd appreciate it," She responds.

"Can do," Raven says, trotting out of the station, towards the center(?) fountain. As he trots, he marvels at the architecture of the city. Before long, he sees the likely pony in question, chatting with another. Deciding to keep his reason a secret, he goes up to them.

"Good day, how're all of you?" He inquires.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote from: Stryder221 on 2016 Jun 09, 07:20:05
After a few moments of playing around with her new phone and seeing all it had to offer, Lorym soon put it away, intending to maybe use it for something later.
With that out of the way, she turned her attention back to the two stallions at the fountain... Plus one, apparently. And when did those camera-ponies get up there in the sky...? Didn't they have anything better to do?

Time to leave. "I'd get going, if I were you." She called out to the two three as she stood up, already preparing to leave. "Personally, I'm not too keen on being seen live on television."

What are you-oh, no.

*Sky takes notice of both the ponies that approached him and Galacto and the camera ponies hovering around.
This was definitely NOT the kind of attention he searched for. And now was definitely NOT the time for his powers to acting up: the wind is starting to rise.*

Weeellllll, it was fancy meeting you, but I think I'll follow the lady's suggestion.

*After saying this, he starts to back away from the crowd and the dark stallion that is scrutinizing him - and that looks a little suspicious. - , taking Galacto with him.*
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Jcfraven

Seeing the camera ponies as well, and opting to follow the stallion talking about a fancy meeting, Raven throws up a shadow field, and flies to a nearby building, to watch the movement of the pony in question.

FakeSmile

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2016 Jun 08, 17:18:11
You'd really do it? Well, thanks, you don't have to!

*Sky can't help but like Galacto: he looks like a nice guy.
He heard about the chaos the so-called "players" can cause in the city and he also knows that he himself can qualify as one, but, for now, he just needs to hide his own powers and settle own.
Everything else, including deciding if he can trust Galacto or not, can wait.*

Only if you feel like it, you look a bit strained.

*If the stallion betrays him, he could very well try to catch him while he shoots away, leaving him to eat his dust.*

Galacto gave Sky Crash a small smile as he listened to him talk. The pegasus seemed pretty harmless, but Galacto was always suspicious of new ponies for obvious reasons. Galacto didn't get the "player vibe" from Sky, so he wasn't too concern about him being dangerous. The stallion let out a light chuckle at his thoughts before turning his back to the fountain. Galacto wasn't too sure how to go about this tour, and examined the area to see where would be the best place to start. As he looked around the area he replied,

Galacto Treat: I am, but I got the boss gave me the day off so it's not like I have anythin' better to do. I just walk 'round here durin' my free time, so it wouldn't hurt to have some company.

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Jun 08, 21:03:16
"Can do," Raven says, trotting out of the station, towards the center(?) fountain. As he trots, he marvels at the architecture of the city. Before long, he sees the likely pony in question, chatting with another. Deciding to keep his reason a secret, he goes up to them.

"Good day, how're all of you?" He inquires.

As Galacto's gaze fell from building to building, he soon fell upon a grey stallion. He was a bit confused by the sudden appearance and decided to keep silent for now. Seeing how friendly Sky Crash was, he figured he would go about conversing with the stranger. The stallion kept his small smile on as he turned his attention to the new stallion.

Quote from: Stryder221 on 2016 Jun 09, 07:20:05

Galacto turned his attention from the new stallion to the mystery mare. He tilted his head in confusion as he listened to what she had to say. Telvesion? He wasn't too sure what she meant, but when he saw Sky Crash look at to the sky, he did the same. His gaze fell upon a few camera-ponies and couldn't help but smirk. Galacto broke from Sky Crash grip since he didn't see it necessary to drag him. He took a moment to examine the mare; besides her odd comment and hammer, she didn't seem too weird. With a tired smile he replied,
Galacto Treat: I'm guessin' you are new too. . . This area attracts a lot of attention, so it's normal for camera-ponies to be here. . . . My advice is not to act suspiciously . . .  and to lose that hammer, that will definitely get you on the television.

Galacto gave the mare one last smile before turning to Sky Crash. Seeing the other stallion wasn't there, he assumed he ran off. He motioned Sky to follow him and he decided to officially start this tour. As he walked passed the mare, Galacto said to Sky Crash,

Galacto Treat: Come on Sky, let's get this tour on the road. There are a few places here that. . . I guess are worth notin'. . .
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

ScarletInk

Sure, I'll follow you.  ^-^

*Sky is more than happy to follow Galacto away from the crowded fountain: he is indeed a bit concerned about accidentally blowing away the camera ponies.
The wind DID pick up a little.*

Gamepaw

Game thought back to his recent discovery of powers as he looked at the Pegasus ponies flying around he thought, maybe he could be bird.

Focusing hard, the pudgy wolf once again shrunk as his fur changed into feathers and he grew wings and eventually becoming a blue pigeon, the only bird he sees a lot of.

Testing his new wings the once pudgy canine flapped up onto the front covers of stores, watching the ponies trot through the center.

LunarDusk

The two unicorns seemed as if they showed no signs of stopping while the numbers of fighting players started declining.
"!?..."
Lunar turned around when he felt a gust of heat nearby causing them to notice each other. At the point everyone immediately paused  when they saw the two duo eyeing each other down.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

FakeSmile

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2016 Jun 09, 12:04:59
Sure, I'll follow you.  ^-^

*Sky is more than happy to follow Galacto away from the crowded fountain: he is indeed a bit concerned about accidentally blowing away the camera ponies.
The wind DID pick up a little.*

Galacto began to lead the duo through the Shopping District of Maretropolis. Since Galacto hasn't been in most of the stores himself, he decided to take Sky on his usual route when he visits the area. Every once in a while, he would point out a cafe or sweet shop he enjoyed; it wasn't the best tour but Galacto thought he was doing a decent job. After a good bit of walking, Galacto figured he should warn Sky about the players in the area. As he continued to walk he asked Sky,

Galacto Treat: Okay, so it's obvious this is just a big outlet mall. A lot of . . .  "activity" happens here, so watch out for any players; it can get a bit chaotic. . . You do know what players are, right?
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

ScarletInk

Oh, yeah, I heard a lot about them, and that organization... "Pandemonium", right? Is it really that bad of a situation?

*Knowing his own inexperience with his powers and the city, Sky tries to collect some informations, but he must also be careful not to reveal himself: he can fly away quickly, but he can't slip away from everything.*

Gamepaw

Game began to come to a realization, if he can change into other animals, why couldn't he just turn into a pony and follow them normally.

Gliding off the store fronts and landing on the ground the bird, once wolf, slowly turned himself into a pony. He was aiming to go for a full unicorn, but however thanks to his only recent discovery of his powers the pudgy wolf turned himself into a pony with both a horn and a pair of wings.

Testing his horn, Game found himself unable to do anything with it. Letting a humph of disappointment the now pointless alicorn slowly began to re-follow the ponies, oblivious to his mistake.

(Remember, Game can only copy one power at a time. So, since he is part Pegasus also, he would have just the Pegasus powers with none of the unicorn. I can however get rid of the alicorn thing if you decide it is too much.)

LunarDusk

"Beartrap like bracelets, purple mane and curved horn....I see you there archmage, it seems that even in another dimension you'd still be the same hooligan you ever be, especially taking advantage of the chaos here..."
Lunar tilted his head moving away his right hoof that was pointed at someone. The look on his face showed no signs of surprise from seeing his nemesis in this area of all places.
"Yeah yeaaah... what of it, you gotta show whose in charge and gets some form of training if you ask me, and these noob players obviously are the perfect targets...hehe and its already giving me an experience boost."
"You know, I too haven't been sitting by idly while in the crossfire, and I've already gotten my share of it."
"Ha, if that were the case, or if you were just part of the mob you would've turn tail and ran while you had the choice but...even though its a bit hidden, the look on you're face says otherwise...are we gonna start this or what?" As Lunar was saying this, Solar was already in stance a few feet away from Lunar.
"Despite of your coarseness, I Solar Nova Flare shall honor this fight by showing all my strength!"
*goes into a shaolin styled stance*
"Hue, thats what I like to here~...." Lunar said deviously.
The group of remaining players started to back away from the two forming a circle with everything going quiet. A chilling draft was starting to blow around Lunar while a small draft of heat surrounded Solar causing both elements clashed against each other in the front. At this point a fight between the two was imminent.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

FakeSmile

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2016 Jun 13, 09:16:41
Oh, yeah, I heard a lot about them, and that organization... "Pandemonium", right? Is it really that bad of a situation?

*Knowing his own inexperience with his powers and the city, Sky tries to collect some informations, but he must also be careful not to reveal himself: he can fly away quickly, but he can't slip away from everything.*

Galacto let out a dry chuckle at Sky's question; he didn't even know where to begin with the Pandemonium thing. He himself was part of it, but he never really saw it as a "bad situation". It was just free powers after all, and those who couldn't handle it usually get taken down within a few days of obtaining them. He had his powers long enough to be level four, so he believed he was handling the powers fine. Galacto had no intention on telling this stranger he was part of it, but also didn't want him to worry about Pandemonium situation. With a small grin, the stallion replied,

Galacto Treat: Ehhhh. . . It's bad but not as bad as the news makes it. I mean, of course there are gonna be a few who use their powers for bad but the majority of them are rather weak so it's not too hard to handle them. As long as you are aware of your surroundin's, I think you'll be fine.

Galacto gave Sky a reassuring smile before leading him down another path of the outlet mall. It was pretty busy today; which he preferred since it made it easier to blend in. He figured it would be best to keep a low profile after what happened today. Not only did that female player see him without his disguise, but it was located his work place. A small frown formed on his face the longer he thought about it, but quickly brushed the thought out of his mind; there was no way it would come back to bite him. For now, he will enjoy the company of Sky and do a little good by helping him get use to the area.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

ScarletInk

Indeed, it seemed pretty exaggerated-from what I heard! I mean, this city seems pretty lax about it, so it really can't be such a drama, so-oh!

*His phone vibrates and he takes it up: another message, this time from his mother.*

Sorry, I...

*He quickly tapes an answer, with a soft, a little exasperated half-smile.*

Spoiler: show
Don't worry, I'm fine. I'll tell you better after I found a place to stay. Love you, mom. :)

My mother: I told her I was coming here and she got worried.

FakeSmile

2016 Aug 16, 14:50:24 #34 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 16, 14:55:58 by FakeSmile
Galacto Treat: I mean, you can't really stay on edge all the time. Sort of best to accept it for now.

The stallion replied with a smile; at least this stranger wasn't as worried as half the newbies here. It did make him question why Sky decided to move here. . . He didn't appear to be a player, so Galacto figured he might just want to witness the chaos first hand. Galacto was about to point out a building, till Sky interrupted him. The stallion's gem eyes shined over as he began to work his Gemsigh ability. He shared the exact emotions the stallion did as he was working his phone. Galacto tried to brush off the sensation since he was already overwhelmed by the surrounding ponies' emotions. Besides, the emotions Sky was putting off wasn't negative so Galacto wasn't affected by them that much. As Sky revealed who the text was, Galacto grinned as he approached the cross walk. While he waited for the light to turn green for pedestrians, the stallion replied,

Galacto Treat: Ha, no need to be sorry; I'm sure every parent is freakin' out. . . . Well not every parent, my folks don't really care. I was already attendin' the college here before all this occurred, and I saw no point leavin'. Can't have some rowdy players get in the way of my degree.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

ScarletInk

Oh, degree on what? :)

*Sky knows he technically should be asking about the Pandemonium matter, but doing so would be suspicious.
To tell the truth, Galacto simply seems the kind of guy he'd like to hang out with, so, at least for now, until something happens, he could very well enjoy it.*

FakeSmile

2016 Aug 16, 15:21:59 #36 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 16, 15:28:25 by FakeSmile
Galacto Treat: I plan on gettin' a Bachelors in Business. . . Maybe a Masters, who knows? I do know that I want to open up my own restaurant! No idea where yet, but I've been lookin'. For now, I work at the local ice cream shop to help pay the bills; my folks will pay for my college but I gotta take care of the other expenses.

Galacto let out a sight; he knew his parents were trying to teach him the value of a dollar but the city life was pretty expensive. He likes to think if the ice cream gig paid more he wouldn't have become a player, but that was a lie even he couldn't believe. No, his little "club" pays good money and he wasn't about to miss out on that. Galacto took his focus off himself for a brief moment and remember that Sky was new. He was a bit curious to see what the stallion's reason for coming to the city, so with a grin he asked,

Galacto Treat: So you flew into the city today, right? What do you plan on doin' here?
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

ScarletInk

Me? Oh, well...

I opened up a webpage that offered me "power", I aceepted not even knowing and I came here to investigate about it but I don't know if I can trust anypony, not even the nice ice-cream stallion that took me out of a fountain and is giving me a tour.*... This is what he thinks.*

I kind of had a... bad parting way with the flying group I was part of, to call it nicely. To tell it wholly, I slammed the door on their faces while they were telling me I was "wasting my talent". I wanted to go somewhere else, anywhere else to clear my head, let's say... A spiritual journey! So I took out the world map, made it spin and choose a place casually! X3

*This is what he says and it's true until the part about the "spiritual journey".*

Gamepaw

Game continued to follow the small group of ponies, trying to get closer and to try and understand what had happened to him.

FakeSmile

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2016 Aug 16, 15:37:55
Me? Oh, well...

I opened up a webpage that offered me "power", I aceepted not even knowing and I came here to investigate about it but I don't know if I can trust anypony, not even the nice ice-cream stallion that took me out of a fountain and is giving me a tour.*... This is what he thinks.*

I kind of had a... bad parting way with the flying group I was part of, to call it nicely. To tell it wholly, I slammed the door on their faces while they were telling me I was "wasting my talent". I wanted to go somewhere else, anywhere else to clear my head, let's say... A spiritual journey! So I took out the world map, made it spin and choose a place casually! X3

*This is what he says and it's true until the part about the "spiritual journey".*

Galacto gave Sky a blank stare as he waited for the stallion to reply. If there weren't so many ponies at the crosswalk, he would have picked up Sky's anxious feelings. Once the light turned green, Galacto followed the crowd of ponies across the street as he listened to Sky's tale. He was a bit surprised to hear the stallion was part of a flying group. . . . But he had to admit, he wasn't too sure what his "talent" could possibly be after what occurred at the fountain. Despite Sky's flying ability, he was impressed to hear he was on a spiritual journey; if he had wings, he would like to explore the land too. Galacto wanted to pry for some of Sky's "Spiritual Journey" tales so far, but he didn't want to weird the stallion out. Sky did deserve props for taking his life in his own hands, so with a smile the stallion said as the duo made it to the other side of the street,

Galacto Treat: A Spiritual Journey, huh? I don't blame ya for leavin; if I had wings, they would have to clip mine off before they try to tell me how to fly! Ha Ha Ha! . . .
So, how long have you been on this journey?
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Go Up