Open Romance Role-Play

Started by Azure Sky, 2015 Feb 20, 15:25:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

annosrules

Turning to the one that asked Blaze for his name, he asks, "And what of you? I have given you my name, are you going to give me yours?"

feijenoord4life

Pixel a gray unicorn with a gren spiky mane walked over the the group of chatting ponies.
hello everypony how are all of you doing?
he asked with a happy tone in his voice

feijenoord4life

I am too. meeting new ponies always makes me happy

feijenoord4life

Well i am Pixel whats your name?

feijenoord4life

feijenoord4life

2015 Feb 21, 11:20:12 #30 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 21, 14:54:18 by feijenoord4life
i love to make other ponies smile
Pixel smiled aswel

toebahbee

Blazing Legend?! I love your cartography work! Oh, and my name is Toby talking to the stallion
I stream every once in a while, come check me out at twitch.tv/toebahbee.

annosrules

"You've seen my work? Then word truly does get around.", Blaze says with more surprise than pride.

Maplewood

The night had been uneventful for maple on his patrol unroll he noticed some commotion and decided to investigate

Azure Sky

Another pony seemed to be approaching. Sky's ears began to flatten, she not being the crowd-type pony. Usually she wasn't this social, and she was struggling not to leave.

Maplewood

As he got closer he noticed that one pony didn't seelam that excited by ether the fact that a royal guard

Azure Sky

Azure Sky watched the pony come closer, and realized it was a stallion. She watched his movements silently.

Maplewood

good evening  is everything ok" maple asked shifting in his armour

annosrules

Turning to the curious guard, Blaze replies, "No, did you think there was?"

Azure Sky

Azure Sky nodded awkwardly. "Yeah, I'm fine, I'm just not used to being around so many ponies at once." She heard the clanking of metal and glanced down to see him in armor. "Oh, are you a soldier or something?"

Go Up