previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Wandering Magus

2013 Jan 19, 00:44:09 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 19, 15:35:20 by The Wandering Magus
Sign-Up: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6316.0
OOC: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6112

Assistant GMs: Silver Snake, Rundo

Theme: Adventure
One sentence summary: "Infiltrate the forgotten city and adventure, try not to get 'defeated', and stop the demon army with Celly's help."

Summary story:
Spoiler: show
There were a lot more Alicorns and Draconequui back in the day, but their civilization fell to corruption despite their power and knowledge, ultimately being destroyed when a mysterious creature called Sam-Uzu (aka Smooze) wiped out their civilization, leaving only a few survivors, including Celestia, Luna, Cadance and Discord, as well as a mysterious Prince.  Now, however, relics and items are being discovered such as the Alicorn Amulet dating back to that time, and a portal has been discovered holding an ancient army of these Antedeluvian monsters and threatening to open at any time.  At the same time, news of a protectorate ruled by an insane Prince in the long-forgotten city of Pandaemonium has reached Equestria, worrying those in authority still further.  As Discord is cured of his madness and volunteers to help the Three Princesses keep back the hordes, you and your friends/partners are assigned or volunteered to help unearth and enter the long-buried ruins of the city of Pandemonium in order to find a way to stop the corrupted alicorns and draconequui, and their chaos, from escaping.  You should also look into this "Protectorate" and the mad Prince, and see if you can do something about it before he tries doing something he'll really, really regret.  You get special tools and can find new tools as you adventure.  There's also "stations" to trade in or fix old tools.

Long story:
"Long ago, long before the continents were divided, or the mountains raised, Ponykind was a great and powerful civilization.  In those times, there were no pegasi, or unicorns, or earth ponies, but only alicorns, and draconequi.  Yes, thousands, millions, billions of them, each godlike in power.  Their cities reached to the heavens, their wisdom surpassed that of any alive today save the Sisters.

"They grew proud.  These gods were not content with what power their Parents, the All-Makers, blessed them with.  They wanted more.  They wanted everything.

"In those days, child, they went whithersoever they pleased, to the farthest star and back.  They were powerful, and cruel.  Simple art and philosophy no longer satisfied their thirst; they delved into dark arts, terrible arts.  Do you wonder at the cruelty of the Alicorn Amulet?  Or at the wretchedness of the Diamond Dogs and their ancestors, the Grundles?  That was not by chance.  In their pride, these gods of old grew proud.  They sought to supplant the All-Makers, to bring their evil to all the universe and beyond.

"Such could not stand forever.

"The first sound was a roar unlike anything you or I could ever hope to imagine.  A roar that tore at the very fabric of reality.  They say it was as if the very sky were rolled back like a scroll, as though the stars were blotted out one by one.  In a single day and night, it is said, all the majesty, the power, the glory, the wisdom of those days, all the cruelty and malice, was swept away by a living flood- Sam-Uzu, the God-Bane.  In latter days when those of lesser races grew up to fill the void left behind by the deluge, this creature of destruction would be called the Smooze, and became a foal's tale to laugh and jest at.  It was not at that time.

"But the All-Makers were merciful.  A few were spared the destruction.  Among them were three Sisters, one Brother, and a Prince.

"Yes, my child.  The very Sisters that rule us today were among the sole survivors of that great calamity.  And with them was a fair and beautiful spirit of creativity and invention, of newness and innovation: Anelkisteras was his name.  He was a Draconequus, young and bold and wise, though cunning and mischievous.  There was also a great Prince who once ruled over a vast domain in the time before the Deluge.

"But in the hearts of those that come from such a past ever lay a seed of the malice of that time...

"The first to fall was Anelkisteras the Fair.  Even as he helped to rebuild and repopulate the devestated world, his jests became crueler, his tricks ever more malicious.  Soon he abandoned all civility altogether, and made war upon the Sisters, saying: "The world has ended, and this world is ours to control.  Yet what is life without a bit of Chaos?"

"And they cursed him, and called him Discord, for that was what he brought everywhere he went.  Soon, Luna Herself fell to jealousy, and Cadance to infatuation.  The Prince fell to a madness akin to that of Discord, and went far into the North to the lost city of Pandemonium with his servants, with the intent of unearthing and ruling over the ruins as a god.  But not all was lost.  The Elements of Harmony were forged in the Fires of Friendship, and our ancestors helped Celestia to banish all three of Her Siblings and seal the Prince deep within the lost city.  In time, Each Sibling,, as you know, were cured of Their madness.  Anelkisteras was the most recent to be cured by the Element of Kindness, though he keeps the name of Discord.

"Yet with the curing of Their minds came the trouble you discovered.  A gateway was found, an ancient holding cell.  Tartarus it was called in ages past, but even now the seals are breaking.  Soon it shall break completely, and not even Cerberus will be able to hold back the demons within, the ones who called themselves gods, the ones who sought to supplant the All-Makers.  At the same time, rumor came of the mad Prince, now even farther from the grips of reality, leading an army of ponies empowered by the dark power of the city he found, seeking to break free of the darkness and take over all the land.

"Celestia, Luna, Cadance and Discord will hold back Their fellows as long as They can, along with the Elements of Harmony and the Crystal Heart.  Your task is to find a way in the deadly city of Pandemonium to stop the door from opening, or if that is impossible, to stop the hordes that come out, and to stop the mad Prince.  It will not be easy.  Who knows what Nameless things dwell in the darkness, long bereft of the light of the world, gnawing themselves in the shadows and growing in strange ways.  You will come to the uttermost Foundations of Stone and face terrors beyond your worst nightmares, but you will prevail.

"Take these swords and spears and bows.  They were forged by Their Majesties and borne by Them before the Deluge.  No other weapon will suffice in the Depths.  As you go, you may find ever stronger Legendary Weapons of Ages past.  I suggest that you use them as best as you can.  We have already sent scouting parties before you into the Depths.  They will do what they can to assist you.

Good luck.

Starting tools:
Legendary Armor: defense against Legendary Damage
Spoiler: defensive tools, choose at most two • show
Legendary Bow: infinite Legendary Damage arrows, up to 3 shot at a time.
Legendary Staff: changes spell and summon/pet damage to Legendary
Legendary Spear: mid-range Legendary Damage
Legendary Hammer: short-range Legendary Damage
Legendary Sword: mid-range Legendary Damage
Legendary Claws: very short-range Legendary Damage

Communication device, indestructible, unlootable, allows sight/smell/sound/taste/touch/etc with team-mates.
A copy of the Records of Nameless, ask in OOC when consulting or feel free to make up descriptions.
Any personal items you think will be useful.

Note: All environments and creatures within Pandemonium are Immune to non-Legendary Damage types and deal Legendary Damage themselves, which bypasses normal defenses and armors.  They are susceptible to Debuffs, Roots, Mesmerize, and other such non-Damage effects, however.

Links:

See OOC or Sign-Up pages

**Scene: The Castle of Canterlot, where the adventurers and gods are gathered**

The arguments raged back and forth between the three groups.  Yang Shi, the goat-headed draconequus from the East, wanted to know more about the long-lost Prince before making what he considered unnecessary sacrifices.  Med-we-kan-ka-tonk-a disapproved of the entire scenario; the buffalo-headed, eagle-winged draconequus advised weathering the storm, as his followers have always done.  The zebra-alicorns from the South, as expected, refused to come at all, and in any case were mostly secure in their desert homeland.

Yet in any case, in the end Anelkisteras convinced all of them to agree to at least send in scouting parties and these brave adventurers.  The Royal Sisters and the newly-redeemed Draconequus offered Their old Legendary Weapons to the adventurers to help in their travels, and the Council was disbanded.

-----

**Scene: the Gates of Pandemonium**

The door into the mountains was almost as tall as an Ursa Major, and was wondrously and terrifyingly beautiful in its construction.  It seemed carved from the very mountain itself, which was indeed quite possible.  Some ancient spell kept it silent on its hinges when the Princesses had spoken the pass-word, and the interior carvings still glowed with an eldritch light.

Of course, all this was irrelevant to the long, dark journey ahead.  A few buffalo and goats and ponies were going to and fro at the entrance setting up a retreat station, and some were bringing in supplies.  A few scouting parties had already been sent into the Depths, and at least most of those had sent back messengers, though a few were missing and some of the messages were rather terrifying in the descriptions they gave of the deeper sections:

Dragons and strange, burrowing creatures with skin like stone had taken residence in the ancient ruins.  A few new creatures had come up from below as well, though a few were more or less "normal" creatures, meaning that they attacked only if provoked or hungry and were not altogether too dangerous to those who kept their cool.

There were active reptiles with ridges of sharp horn spiraling all the way around their bodies which the scouts called Toves; they excreted a caustic slime that helped them bore through the solid stone.  They seemed to feed chiefly on the soft, porous fungus that thrived in the warm, moist regions of the ruins.  Naturally, they sought out places where these fungi were most concentrated, and were seen practically swarming about certain structures that could have been clocks or sundials at one point long ago.  There were also carnivorous, bipedal bird-like creatures without wings, with shovel-like beaks the scouts took to calling called Borogroves; they hunted in packs and were best avoided.  A few omnivorous albino mammals with long hind legs and horns, affectionately called Raths because of their comically serious-looking expression, prowled here and there, bellowing their strange cry every now and then.

Then there were the more dangerous creatures, at least the ones that were given names.  There was a flying creature, probably blind, that kept giving out a desperate-sounding "JUB JUB JUB JUB" sound whenever it moved for echolocation; it attacked ferociously and was only kept at bay with much difficulty.  It plagued the large, cavernous chambers and preferred swooping in from above.  Scouts called it the Jubjub bird, and warned that it was no easy fight keeping it away; whether it could be even defeated was another matter entirely.  Then there were the swift, furious monster called the Bandersnatch; it had an extendable neck that it used to strike over a surprisingly long distance, and seemed always to go for the leader of any defending group first.

Occasionally, there were terrified rumors of even worse creatures in the Depths, and the worst place by far were the Foundations of Stone, where there were creatures so horrifying that the scouts didn't even bother giving them names; one would know as soon as one saw one.

Such were the reports from within the ruins of Pandemonium.  Nobody had found the Protectorate just yet, but it was suspected that it lay somewhere in the Foundations of Stone, and that the Nameless Creatures might be the accursed slaves of the Prince.  Such were just rumors and speculation, though.

The stone doors stood wide, and the daylight filtered through the dust of the entrance-hall.  Many, many steps descended into the shadows below, though the hall was lit with glowing crystal lanterns.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

bleyd

the door is open. ancient creatures beings come to light. creatures that no one has hunted in a thousand years.  is my duty and my mission, hunt and destroy these creatures. but also the evil grows in those depths and i must  eradicated at all costs.

bleyd is prepared for the long journey to the gates of Tartarus, ((if some of the equipment is not allowed just say)). your mask first, able to change he is vision to thermal , night or spectral vision. his gauntlet its most devastating weapon, capable of doing practically invisible, and a big bomb of mass destruction. able to evaporate all in 1 km in area.
put on his right wing a cannon fire hydra. capable of storing and releasing any volatile substance to two hundred meters. the legendary claws that gave the moon princess and finally its contencion bag to store trophies and emergency first aid kit.

Now it's time to join the others at the entrance and leave for our final destination

Chirp

"I.. I don't believe this." He muttered as he stared at the massive doors, fililng him with both excitement as well as fear. The adventure that awaited him and his companions was far beyond anything mere ponies such as himself had ever seen before. Only the Princesses and a few others would know what awaited them there.

Majem gripped the Legendary Bow he was given by Celestia herself. It probably hasn't seen proper sunlight in ages, let alone be used. But now, hanging around Majem's neck, it would soon be used again; whatever it has been used for before, today it would be used for good!
The blue unicorn felt more confident and secure the more he touched it. After all those years, the Legendary Artifacts still release a powerful magical aura granting its wielders a boost in certain skills that supplement said artifact.

With a Legendary Bow around his neck and a Legendary Staff floating in front of him, Majem was ready to face the terrors found in The Depths. He wasn't much of a fighter, but his brain and his magical abilities might come to use at some point. Either way, he would stay behind the more offensive, aggressive and durable ponies.

Majem shuddered as he heard one of his companions talk. No doubt he was a hunter, and a fearless one at that, but when he said "final destination" Majem cringed. "Don't.. Don't say that."

The Stars

(( XD sorry, this flew by my head... Didn't know the RP Actually started yet.))
As Range and her friends all came up to the door, there seemed to be an abundance of nervous sighs. Price gripped onto the holstered sword he was given, staring at the colossal door. Range turned over to her team and spoken. "Everypony ready? Gonna be one heck of a trip." Price and Crimson nodded as one of them threw over their saddlebags to her.

"Here, Won't be needing it much. Packed up a few extra alchemy crystals in case you'd need then later." Crimson said. Range smiled and placed the oversized bags on top of hers and nodded.

"Thanks." She then sighs. "Just another day of adventure, isn't it?... Well, can't say I didn't miss the wonderful quests Celestia threw me in."

"Can't say I'll miss that business trip she threw ME in, but she had no way of knowing how that would turn out, surely." Crimson replied back, reminding Range of his time 3 years back. Range snickered a little bit.

"Well hey, Promise this time you won't be experimented on or some other abnormality happen to you. Cross my heart, hope to fly, Stick a cupcake in my eye." Range had sworn to Crimson, causing him to smile and chuckle.

"I acquired provisions for everypony before leaving for the journey ahead of us." Price said, looking towards everypony
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Silver Snake

Far beyond the gates of Pandemonium, deep in the heart of the Foundations of Stone, there was a black citadel jutting out of the side of one of the great peaks. High above the cloud layer, it was invisible to anypony who wasn't staring directly at it from it's foot.

A pale grey alicorn lounged by a dying fire, his hoof on an open map that showed the lower slopes of his mountains and the rest of the land that would soon be his. His blackberry eyes scanned the parchment with desire, a cruel smile forming on his muzzle, which crinkled the three scars across it.

Suddenly, a black pony shedding tendrils of shadow furtively crept up to him and whispered something in his ear. His face lost its perverse glee and he stood. It was the day he had been anticipating. Now that it was finally upon him, he couldn't be happier. The stallion spoke in a soft, raspy voice, as if he spent far too much of his time yelling. [glow=purple,2,300]"Dear Celestia has sent me some gifts.... I would very much like a few new peons. One cannot have too large of an army."[/glow]

With the small clink of his steel-shod hooves, he strode to the narrow arching window, the black depths of his eyes alight with the fire of conquest and ribbons of sparkling purple smoke began to trail from them. [glow=purple,2,300]"Do not leave them alone. If it comes to it, slaughter them all. Take care, the gifts of Celestia always bite back."[/glow]

Aubade "Sunny" Trek's hooves pounded the hard, rocky ground as he tried to catch up with his fellow adventurers. What a fool he'd been to stay up all night. He'd overslept and missed them. He'd only just had enough time to break his camp, by his reckoning. What if they'd already journeyed inside the Gates? Then he'd be alone and in a bad way. Well, he thought, not really alone. The nearby shriek of an eagle bolstered this statement.

A few more minutes at a gallop took him to the open gates to Pandemonium, and right into a blue unicorn. The collision caused the Earth pony to collapse completely. With a trill that might have been laughter, a golden eagle fluttered down and alighted on Sunny's head. From his position sprawled on the ground, the yellow pony offered his muffled apologies. "Oh! Sorry about that! I.. uh... I tripped and then *BAM* suddenly you were there and I'm on the ground. Funny how that happens sometimes." He stuck out a hoof at the unicorn, even though he himself was still face-down in the dirt. "My name is Sunny Trek. Well, my first name's really Aubade, but I don't like it much." With his other hoof, he waved at the other assembled ponies and sung a sing-song hello at them.

Let's just.... Let's not ask too many questions about this one.

ArtVeigar

Tian stopped in front of the ancient door to the forgotten city. She breathed slowly and deeply. It would be her first big adventure after leaving the monastery, and it had to be such a BIG adventure! She was one of the chosen to save all of the world against evil creature rising from the depths of Tartarus itself. She was starting to tremble, but she closed her eyes and meditated for a couple of minutes to calm her body. Tightening the legendary sword's sheath and the legendary spear on her back, she felt again the powerful aurea this weapons carried within. The sword was so perfect made that it's hilt had even a support to tie to the hoof, making it easier to maneuver.

She looked to the other adveturers there. One of them was already talking, looking like a foreing hunter ready to kill anything that appears in front of him. Others looked like experienced adventurers just in another quest of their lifes, and another one who simply looked like a normal unicorn, scared and intimidated in front of the great and dangerous adventure in front of him, but without backing off. And there was her: trained both mentally and physically in the ancient martial arts, but never used them outside training. And then... "That pony really just..." - Tian couldn't hold a laugh at the pony who just bumped on the blue unicorn and started speaking in a so carefree way.

She helped the ponies to get back on their hoofs - "My name is Tian Long. Nice to meet you!" - She turned to the other ponies as well - "Let's do it and make it home safe and sound!" - She gave them the most honest and sweet of the smiles.

Chirp

((I'll just assume you ran into me.))
"Woah!" Majem shouted, while being launched forward by the collision. He managed not to fall down, but the sudden collision made him headbutt the staff that was hovering in front of him.
"Oww.. Oh, it's ok." He said while rubbing his forehead. "Please pay more attention from now on, Sunny. My name's Majem."

He looked over at Tian when she began speaking, introducing herself. "Nice to meet you, too. Uh, thanks, I guess."

The Stars

Range looks over at the ponies before her, then smiled a little bit. "Well, it's good to see I'm here working with a few brave souls again." She says, looking at Tian. She Then looks down and puts her tiny hoof on the collosall door and turns back at the group. "Anywho, Name's Range, Range Conjure. Those two guys over there, the oversized Stallion is my brother, Crimson and the Changeling is a friend we made, Price." The two of them nodded and Crimson spoke out.
"At your service!"
"Now, Everypony ready to kick this adventure off or you wanna get to know eachother first?" Range asked everypony.
Heads up!

bleyd

bleyd see all ponys, and think just need one more and we can go.
good days for all let me introduce myself. my name is Bleyd and I have come to exterminate every living creature behind those doors. Take care and will try to keep you alive and I expect the same from others. I am not a leader and i am not a good mate. I'm a hunter if you want more information you can watch each others personal tab.

Now please introduce each minimally if you do not matter

Chirp

Majem snorted at Bleyd's... neutral remark. "Aren't you prince charming? This isn't a walk into the Everfree Forest, you know. These are the very gates of Tartarus where the greatest dangers known to this planet are. If anypony should take care, I'd suggest you take good care. With an attitude like that, I'll see you fall to your knees first."

Majem sighed as he tried to relax, he got a little tempered by the other ponies' lax behaviour towards the dangerous adventure they were about to throw themselves in. Maybe it was just the fear to lose.
"Since we're all going to be spending a lot of time together, protecting each other, we could at least introduce ourselves. Knowing each other's strengths and weaknesses may also be a trumph in coming up with a strategy."

bleyd

2013 Jan 20, 15:49:20 #10 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 20, 15:55:31 by bleyd
o.O if you like see me angry you only need one more step. and i know what is tartarous and i say more only for you.   bleyd whisper to majem.
i m going to die in tartarous but not until i see the ultimate monster

now if you like can shout up and try not kill us all

Chirp

Majem sighed and turned to face Bleyd. "I'm here to prevent anyone from dying, thank you very much."
He paused for a while to look at Bleyd's Legendary Weapon. "And I'd appreciate if you stop threatening your own party members."

bleyd

sorry for you but until start you fail in your mission you cant save me. and dont worry I'm already dead just hope that death comes for me. my master say me that, Death smiles at us all, so the smile back. and death is for all but only the strong decide where and how to die.

bleyd turn back in melancholy while petting his gauntlet

ArtVeigar

"Guys! Guys! Let's stop the fight! We should get along! Fighting against each other will only lesser our chances to survive!" - Tian said, stepping right in the middle of the two discussing. - "I agree that we should know a little about each other's strength and weakness, for when a strategy is needed. I'm raised in a monk monastary, at the Foal Mountain. There, I learned about the history and costumes of ancient Equestria and the world, as there were preserved a long lost knowledge about this world. I was also trained in martial arts, another type of knowledge preserved and improved along the ages. I may be fast and silent, or strong and deadly, and I'm ready to face the enemies head on or from behind. With this legendary weapons, I'm ready to be in the front line of this fight, ready to protect all of you and this world. My strength is your strength, my abilities are your abilities, and my will is your will." - Tian said, looking into the eyes of everypony there. She wasn't afraid anymore, as she was starting to get used and starting to feel safe next to this ponies, her new comrades.

Chirp

"Thank you." Majem said with a smile. "My name is Majem. I was raised on a farm, but my grandfather was one of the greatest adventurers of all times! Adventure is in my blood. I am not the strongest or fastest of ponies, but I have great reflexes and my trademark spell allows me to turn my body into water."

The Wandering Magus

2013 Jan 20, 18:35:11 #15 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 20, 18:49:46 by The Wandering Magus
Carts and wagons full of supplies continue around the adventurers, bringing much-needed food and drink and other materials to be brought to the scouting parties inside by brave messengers.  In the shacks and tents of the Gate Camp, buffaloes, goats and ponies were working, cataloging, eating and sleeping almost as if they were back in town and not at the very doorsteps of Pandemonium.

Somegoat was complaining about potholes in the floor somewhere ahead just past the Entrance Hall, and caustic trails of slime.  It was less the danger of Toves attacking (which they rarely did unless provoked) and more the fact that it slowed travel and might allow Borogroves to come hunting JUST when the caravans are stuck.  A buffalo told him to kindly file a complaint and see if anyone cared enough to respond.  The goat left in a huff.

A pony messenger ran up to the group, panting a bit, with a letter from the Princesses and Anelkisteras.  Somepony up top had forgotten to give the adventurers information about their weapons, and the message said that there were spares at the Gate Camp where the adventurers could exchange their weapons for different weapons if they felt it was necessary or desirable.

((the information I forgot:
Legendary Armor: defense against Legendary Damage
Spoiler: defensive tools, choose at most two • show
Legendary Bow: infinite Legendary Damage arrows, up to 3 shot at a time.
Legendary Staff: changes spell and summon/pet damage to Legendary
Legendary Spear: mid-range Legendary Damage
Legendary Hammer: short-range Legendary Damage
Legendary Sword: mid-range Legendary Damage
Legendary Claws: very short-range Legendary Damage
))
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

ArtVeigar

Tian took the letter from the patting pony and smiled at him, saying "Thank you!" with a gentle voice. She looked at the message to see the information about the armor and sword they where using. Tian had already some knowledge about legendary weapons, something she had seen in a scroll back at the monastery, and this just confirm what she already knew. She took another look at the weapons: The sword's hilt is gold, and carved with rare rainbow colored gems. One side of the guard was extended and touched the pommel in an arc, letting a socket that fit perfectly with the hoof protection of the armor. The silver blade was the size of a pony limb, and would have a really good range of attack for somepony who use it the common way. The spear was a little longer than the sword, with a steel body carved with the same gems, and the silver tip was so deadly as it was brilliant. Where the tip meet the body, was a small red ribbon.

The armor was beatiful, and even looking heavy, it was confortable and light for the user. The one Tian was using was mainly silver, with curved golden lines forming beatiful patterns all over the borders and junctions of the armor. The hoof protection had sockets to fit the weapons and make the use of them easy. It was really a masterpiece crafted by the most skilled armorsmiths and weaponsmiths of all time. Just by using them, Tian felt that this quest could be done by normal ponies like them, and she felt more confident.

The Stars

The three of them took a seat down over by the campsite and begun a discussion.
"So, Anypony have a plan in mind?" Price asked. Range began to speak, not seeming entirely sure of herself.
"Well, just a thought for us three; Was thinking I could be the gate Guardian while Crimson here tries to push whatever monsters are there away. If they start getting to close, I could summon a guardian to take care of things. Price, while Crimson keeps monsters at bay, your shape shifting abillities could come in handy, along with that sword if you get in from behind."
Price and Crimson chuckled. "Did you just come up with that on the spot?"
"To be honest, yes."
"Well, sounds solid, but doesn't seem like it would entirely work out with what untold Power lies within there." Crimson said, then turns to everypony else in their group. "Hey! Anypony else have a good means of approach?"
Heads up!

Ründo

A heated discussion began amongst the various carts and wagons, Many of the merchants were arguing with a dark Unicorn dressed In extremely fancy light armor. [glow=black,2,300]"What do you mean you can't sell it for any lower? I've seen it sold many a time for far less."[/glow] He turned to face another merchant, [glow=black,2,300]"and I don't care how hard it was to get those, I need TWENTY NOT TEN!"[/glow]  This continued for quite a while.
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

Somebeing

2013 Jan 20, 19:59:06 #19 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 20, 20:02:02 by Somebeing
"Seems...so unique." The stallion silently blurtted out. The entrance to the mountain was vastly large. He pondered why the gate was so big. What purpose was it for? There was once a great city down, underground. He understood that, but why was it this big? What being, what thing, could be inside?

He lifted his hoof, and slid it down the door. The texture of the stone rubbed into and out of his skin. The craftsmanship of this gate was amazing. It would've taken ages for a normal Earth Pony to create such creation, but the gate was created by supernatural things. Who knows what they've possessed in themselves.

He turned left. His robotic companion, which he dubbed "Seven.", scanned the doors of this mountain, and counituned to scan it at free will. The stallion then stared back at the door. It's beauty brought him back to his thoughts yet again.

Go Up