Looking for Love ((Jump-In))

Started by sonyablademaster, 2012 May 18, 22:28:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PrincessParfait

"You're so sweet." She leaned in to kiss him and started diving down towards Ponyville.

Rad Thunder

X3 *blushes beet red and follows her. holds a hoof over his pocket, making sure its still there*

PrincessParfait

Parfait gently landed in Ponyville and waited for Rad. "So, where are you staying?"

Rad Thunder

*lands next to Parfait*
Oh...any cloud will do. I don't really have a home you know...

PrincessParfait

"You don't? It doesn't get cold out here?" She bit her lip and looked in the direction of her home. "You could always stay with me if you like!"

Rad Thunder

Really? I could stay with you?! *half excited and half shocked at the idea*
Did I-did I ever mention how much I love you? ^-^

PrincessParfait

"Of course you can! You're welcome anytime!" She giggled at him being so excited.
She blushed and stuttered as her heart skipped a bit. "I...I-I could always tell. And did I e-ever tell you...How much I love you?"

PrincessButton

((Anything important happen recently? :D ))
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Rad Thunder

I'm glad to hear it. <3
But I...I want to show you just how much I love you... (Now or never!)

((Not yet...))

Rumor

PrincessButton

Pinkie Pie was in sugarcube corners, playing with the babycakes.

Rumor

Rumor trots into sugarcube corners.''Hey Pinkie! How are the babycakes?''

PrincessButton

"Quite drooly." Pinkie looked up, holding up her hoof which was covered in slobber.

PrincessParfait

"Oh..." She blushed and looked downward.

Lary

Lary was atop a rooftop, feeling miserable as ever.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Rumor

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jun 04, 00:30:22
"Quite drooly." Pinkie looked up, holding up her hoof which was covered in slobber.
''Really? I was expecting you to already have potty drained em'!'' lol

Rad Thunder

Parfait...we've been through a lot together. Flown all over Manehattan, spent all of Hearts and Hooves Day together, been together at the Gala, and even survived a desert expedition together. We've done just about everything...except this...
*Rad reached his hoof into his pocket and pulled out the blue box. He then bent down, got a leg on one knee, and held the box up*
Princess Parfait... *opens the box revealing a ruby band* Will you marry me?

Lary

Lary watches the proposal from a distance. "Finally did it, huh?" he spoke to himself.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Nala Valor

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 Jun 04, 00:36:40
Parfait...we've been through a lot together. Flown all over Manehattan, spent all of Hearts and Hooves Day together, been together at the Gala, and even survived a desert expedition together. We've done just about everything...except this...
*Rad reached his hoof into his pocket and pulled out the blue box. He then bent down, got a leg on one knee, and held the box up*
Princess Parfait... *opens the box revealing a ruby band* Will you marry me?
((YES!!! YOU DID IT! congrats friendo! You did it! Oups! You can't hear me trough those OCC things... Forgot about that...))

Rad Thunder

((Easy there. She hasn't even answered yet! lol))

Go Up