Looking for Love ((Jump-In))

Started by sonyablademaster, 2012 May 18, 22:28:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PrincessButton

Moonbeam sighs and says quietly, "I can't fly.." >.<
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Lary

Lary finds a tree in a field to sit under. He hangs his head and sighs.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Nala Valor

She said "what? Really? And how is that problematic? I meen, why would you want to be away of Lary because you can't fly?"

Teal Turken

Teal drifted around town on a cloud sleeping like a bear.
His front left hoof hung off the cloud.

PrincessButton

"I..I'm too embarrassed to tell him, he always wants to fly somewhere and I keep having to make excuses for why I can't.." She looked down at the floor.

Nala Valor

"oh... I got two...*crack* ouch! That hurt!" the stallion that was massaging Nala said "oh, sorry miss, won't happen again!"
Nala said "ok... I got two things you could try out... You could just charge at him and say you can't fly... Or I could go say to him you don't fly... Oh! That's better..."

PrincessButton

"But I don't want him to know..."

Nala Valor

"but why? He needs to know! If you don't tell him, I'll tell him..."

PrincessButton

Moonbeam sighed. "Oi...fine, you tell him. But I won't be there!" She huffed.

Nala Valor

She said "hey, cheer up! I'm doing this for your good! You won't have to always giving him excuse!" her massage session was done. She got up and streched. She said "ouf... That felt good..." she went in an other room.

Lary

Lary feels tears forming in his eyes. "Oh well... it was worth a try...  I mean, it's not like I lost anything..."
He sniffles a bit. "Start from nothing, you go back to nothing. What have you lost? Nothing."

Crystal Chaos

Skyler sat on a bench. She never noticed that in 20,000 years she never found anypony who loved her like she wanted them to. She had loved a stallion, but was too late to tell him. She stared into a puddle, feeling depressed.

Lary

Lary laid his head down under the try, silently sobbing to himself. "It's okay... I'm cool... I'm..."

Nala Valor

Nala came out of the spa. Her mane was a lot better than usual. She walked around town and saw Lary. She said "Lary! I was just looking for you!"

Teal Turken

Teal continued to drift around on his cloud, now drifting around the market.

Lary

Lary looked at her without moving his head. His yellow eyes gleamed under his coat from his old tears.
"Oh... hey Nala... What do you want?" he spoke softly.

Nala Valor

She saw her tears and said "hum... Are you alright? You look like you just cried!"

Lary

"N-Nothing... it's nothing. What were you looking for me for?" he spoke as he hid his eyes away.

Nala Valor

She said "well... It's about Moonbeam..."

Lary

Lary remained silent, curious as to what she had to say.

Go Up