Looking for Love ((Jump-In))

Started by sonyablademaster, 2012 May 18, 22:28:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GalvinRoe

Quote from: Coffee Rush on 2012 May 25, 14:31:25
Beta shut her radio off and yawned. She flew up to the tree she nicknamed 'Cloud' and napped in it.

Gaudy Sparkling, once again, comes by Beta's cloud. This time he has a guitar and looks about ready to serenade the mare.

"Oooohhh! Love is like a big ol' bowl of jelly! You share it and pass it but it always messes with your belly! When it's gone it makes you sad, there really is no telling! But a love is sad, happy and bad and love is just like jelly!"

His song was awful but the guitar accompanyment wasn't bad.

Rumor

Behind Gaudy sitting on a bench was Coronus, he was laughing the hardest he has ever before!

Lary

Lary growled at a disturbing sound in the air. It sounded like a bird choking to death. He picked himself up and started to walk, not caring where he went; he just wanted to get away from the noise.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Coffee Rush

"Bah!" Beta shouted out as she abruptly awoke, falling out of the tree, but hanging on from a branch.
She blushed, as her mane was all frizzy.

"Oh, hey Gaudy." Beta said as she dropped down.
My OC can be found here!

GalvinRoe

Quote from: Coffee Rush on 2012 May 25, 15:08:18
"Bah!" Beta shouted out as she abruptly awoke, falling out of the tree, but hanging on from a branch.
She blushed, as her mane was all frizzy.

"Oh, hey Gaudy." Beta said as she dropped down.

"Hey there, Pumpkin-bread, how's it hangin', lovin' the new dew!"

Lary

Lary continued to talk to himself. "It's no use. I can't get anywhere, nor get anything done."

"..."

"Yeah yeah yeah, I know, I know."
He seemed to be talking to somepony that isn't even there.

"Eh... Fine. I'll do it. What have I got to lose? I'm at the bottom of the barrel anyway." Lary looked around searching for somepony.

PrincessButton

Monbeam woke up stretching, she massaged her hooves and slowly sat up, yawning. She looked at the clock and slowly got out of bed. I'd better get up, not that I have anything to do.. She thought to herself as she trudged out of her room.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Rumor

Coronus sits under a tree, quietly playing his Samba drums.

Lary

Lary still continued on his personal monologue. "Okay... Who's going to be the unlucky one today...?"

sonyablademaster

((I would like to thank everyone that joined and we have reached 100 pages  :D ))

Lary

Quote from: sonyablademaster on 2012 May 25, 15:56:36
((I would like to thank everyone that joined and we have reached 100 pages  :D ))

(( I use the 50-Post per Page option. It's only 30 pages for me. ))

Coffee Rush

Beta blushes, her cheeks red.
"Well... What's up?" Beta asked.
My OC can be found here!

GalvinRoe

Quote from: Coffee Rush on 2012 May 25, 16:00:03
Beta blushes, her cheeks red.
"Well... What's up?" Beta asked.

"Just gettin' back from a coupl' auditions. Got myself a gig, I'm a side line dancer for the comercial abou' Berry's Beattle Barn. Sorry I've been so scarse, Pumpkin-bread."

Coffee Rush

"Oh. Good luck!" Beta said with a smile.
My OC can be found here!

GalvinRoe

Quote from: Coffee Rush on 2012 May 25, 16:11:59
"Oh. Good luck!" Beta said with a smile.

"How about you, how's it groovin' on your end, Pumpkin-bread?"

Lary

Lary grew impatient rather quickly. "Guess it's not that time of day yet. Okay, let's try something else."
He took a deep breath and found a house. He knocked on the door without hesitation.

PrincessButton

Moonbeam finally ventures out of her house toward the park.

Lary

Lary waited at the door, trying to stand strong. His short attention span got the best of him and his eyes began to wander, seeing a blue pegasus, not knowing her name was Moonbeam, leave her home. His eye twitched before he decided to go running after her. As he neared behind her, he spoke. "Hi!" He stood there with a smile that seemed goofy, but slightly creepy.

PrincessButton

Moonbeam jumped from the sudden appearance of the green pony, she turned toward him. "Oh, uhm, hai there.." She offers a weak smile.

Lary

"I'm Lary!" He forced himself to keep grinning, even though he felt like he was dying inside.

Go Up