Looking for Love ((Jump-In))

Started by sonyablademaster, 2012 May 18, 22:28:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Vick McBread

2012 May 25, 03:31:58 #1460 Last Edit: 2012 May 25, 03:34:25 by Vick McBread
((not for us. B) But if you don't like then sorry, impossible to stop us.
1. its FUN.
2. (Brain) =P
3. MATH!
hehe, again sorry if it bothers you. X3))
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Rumor

2012 May 25, 03:35:01 #1461 Last Edit: 2012 May 25, 03:36:36 by Rumor
((It's just..can't you get a therapist? It's fixable, right..? :I))

Vick McBread

((Ok, We admit it is "fixable" but its gotten to the point of everytime We hear the word "I" (thats the only one We can remember of the top of our head) our mind automaticly replys the same thing that persons says and replaces I with We, without us even attempting it. (the mind is a powerful thing)... x3))

Rumor

((Wow, what do your students say when you say we?))

Vick McBread

((*thinks back at the begining of the year* "Yo Teach! You gotta problem?" "Stop it, ok!" "We are... @#$% this!" "why do you do that" "We like your hat." ummm... most of them say "why do you do that?" and We give them a straight explenation (that We typed up and kept)....lol))

Rumor

((I'd LOVE to have you as a teacher. lol))

Vick McBread

2012 May 25, 03:56:46 #1466 Last Edit: 2012 May 25, 04:11:39 by Vick McBread
((thank you! :3 We don't really like the corrupt schooling system so on mondays/ fridays (We let them chose) We let them nap, listen to music and, (our favortie) look at clouds. "WHY?!" BECAUSE! all those things are good for mind development! (this method has made some good head way! :3)Anyways "Try the breaking-an-imaginary-wine-bottle mind trick! see if you can do it!" its really fun, helps us when gradeing those bland papers. We also have introduced many mind games to our students such as the "Break-the-screen" trick, try it, take some thing that is gruesome, stick it on a imaginary piece of glass and smash it with your elbow
EX: \/
Spoiler: show
cupcakes the fanfic :x

========================================
EDIT: having fun? :]

Rumor

Quote from: Vick McBread on 2012 May 25, 03:56:46
((thank you! :3 We don't really like the corrupt schooling system so on mondays/ fridays (We let them chose) We let them nap, listen to music and, (our favortie) look at clouds. "WHY?!" BECAUSE! all those things are good for mind development! (this method has made some good head way! :3)Anyways "Try the breaking-an-imaginary-wine-bottle mind trick! see if you can do it!" its really fun, helps us when gradeing those bland papers. We also have introduced many mind games to our students such as the "Break-the-screen" trick, try it, take some thing that is gruesome, stick it on a imaginary piece of glass and smash it with your elbow
EX: \/
Spoiler: show
cupcakes the fanfic :x

========================================
EDIT: having fun? :]
((You're the best teacher ever! My teachers just make me do work. lol))

Vick McBread

2012 May 25, 04:27:07 #1468 Last Edit: 2012 May 25, 04:36:08 by Vick McBread
((and the only reason We even do those "Crazy" things is to enrich the minds of many. We taught them to Question EVERYTHING! (BLOD move! bu had to be done) and Critical Thinking (was indeed hard) All We did was think about it for a while and it hit us Clouds, books, music, Radio, sleep! it all made PERFECT sense! our student are living proof of that. (most of them anyway, just to be honest)

Rumor

2012 May 25, 04:31:47 #1469 Last Edit: 2012 May 25, 04:34:10 by Rumor
((I question almost everything, but I'll be sure to not question EVERYTHING, I don't want my subconcious to split into two concious's!  DD:))

Vick McBread

2012 May 25, 04:35:30 #1470 Last Edit: 2012 May 25, 04:41:22 by Vick McBread
((well the closes We get it why is that a triangle? why not a square... or a circle. Why not combine them? well that would look fuzzy... Oh We know! a hexagon, yes very strong looking shape good angles, kinda looks like a honey cake!))

Rumor

Quote from: Vick McBread on 2012 May 25, 04:35:30
((well the closes We get it why is that a triangle? why not a square... or a circle. Why not combine them? well that would look fuzzy... Oh We know! a hexagon, yes very strong looking shape good angles, kinda looks like a honey cake!))
((This..confuses me, and we've had a whole conversation about this. o_O))

Vick McBread

2012 May 25, 04:41:05 #1472 Last Edit: 2012 May 25, 05:18:46 by Vick McBread
((thats just another one of our awesome abilitys... We are REALLY good at advertisment BUT the culture was sooooooo fake! radding people outta there money just be filming a shiny car? Please, We don't wanna Bull-@#$% the public, convinceing people to spend money they don't have for things they don't need! NO SIR NONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOO N - O NO!))
((OH! FUN FACT!: (on the first day) The second We walk into class giveing everyone orders "turn to page 37449" People start asking us "wait, you're the teacher?" o_O . Mostly because of how tall We are and a good voice actor (future hobbie)lol))
==================
((probs? agian? Grrrrr.))

PrincessButton

((Is this even a roleplay anymore? XDDD))
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Lary

(( It could be. ))

Lary was sleeping in a tree.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Rumor

((Probably? I don't know anymore.. >A<))Coronus sat on a bench.

Coffee Rush

Beta shut her radio off and yawned. She flew up to the tree she nicknamed 'Cloud' and napped in it.
My OC can be found here!

PrincessButton

Moonbeam was still asleep in her house. She had had a long night.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Rumor

Coronus sighed, turning on his radio. He relaxes why'll, ''In Her Garden'' plays.

Lary

Lary slowly opens his eyes from his slumber and picks his head up. "Great... another day..."
He slid off the branch and fell onto the ground, though he didn't seem to care much.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Go Up