Looking for Love ((Jump-In))

Started by sonyablademaster, 2012 May 18, 22:28:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Vick McBread

Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Rumor

Quote from: Vick McBread on 2012 May 25, 02:36:03
((watemelon! :3))
((Ever ate a Grapple? It's an apple geneticly altered to taste like a grape!))

Vick McBread

(( :l We don't eat GMO food. Thats taking nature and forceing it to alter and since this has a major flaw in it the GMO food is unstabble, its like feeding you Dog-food sorry about the rant and sorry about your account))
((any way how are you? hoping to talk with you on skpye in June (thats when the uber computer gets.... you get the idea.)lol))

Rumor

Quote from: Vick McBread on 2012 May 25, 02:44:28
(( :l We don't eat GMO food. Thats taking nature and forceing it to alter and since this has a major flaw in it the GMO food is unstabble, its like feeding you Dog-food sorry about the rant and sorry about your account))
((any way how are you? hoping to talk with you on skpye in June (thats when the uber computer gets.... you get the idea.)lol))
((Yeah!  lol))

Vick McBread

((hehe this is awesome! :3 how did you react tp that did you think of that... uh, poetic, thingy that We wrote?))

Rumor

((Vick me and Nala PLANNED this so I couldn't really react that much. =P))

Vick McBread

((We know. Still, you didn't really expect that did you?))

Rumor

Vick McBread

((*looks at name tag* Hey you got it back up! B)))

Rumor

Quote from: Vick McBread on 2012 May 25, 03:00:22
((*looks at name tag* Hey you got it back up! B)))
((Whos name tag?  :0))

Vick McBread

((*Name. Don't know why We said tag at the end. anyway, you got your account back!))

Rumor

Vick McBread

((Indeed. Did We mention We are a Teacher?))

Rumor

((How? You say we all the time to refer to yourself, Is it really that easy to be a teacher?  lol))

Vick McBread

((No. :l it is NOT easy to be a Teacher (math, by the way) Very tedious, indeed. And, "How?" well We applied for the job and BOOM gave it right to us, GOD SPEED! Lastly, would you like to hear the entire story about he 'We' thing?))
((Keep in mind WE LOVE OUR JOB! its just a challenge.))

Rumor

Quote from: Vick McBread on 2012 May 25, 03:14:19
((No. :l it is NOT easy to be a Teacher (math, by the way) Very tedious, indeed. And, "How?" well We applied for the job and BOOM gave it right to us, GOD SPEED! Lastly, would you like to hear the entire story about he 'We' thing?))
((Keep in mind WE LOVE OUR JOB! its just a challenge.))
((Sure, I've always pondered why you say that.))

Vick McBread

SHORT VERSION:
Well, it all started when We were thinking our usual thoughts, you know? Commencing into critical thinking and additional thoughts. And something happened.
"see, We constantly expand our mind with books, constant imagination, critical thinking, mind games (such as breaking an imaginary-wine-bottle), and other creativity
and it seems to us that We expanded our thoughts a bit too much causing our Subconscious to brake out of the pits of his mind and become part of our conscious mind
This resulted in the sensation of two minds trapped in one head. Don't get us wrong We don't have a voice in our head, nor do We fight, its just feels that way.
We basically Brain-Washed ourselves into somewhat deleting 6 words from our mind; I, me... my, myself, I'm, and... mine (took us 6.7 seconds to remember them, not kidding) and using this Vocabulary. Rather makes things fun and easy
LOOOOOONG VERSION:
Spoiler: show
YOU DO NOT WANNA READ IT![spoiler]lol
[/spoiler]

Rumor

Quote from: Vick McBread on 2012 May 25, 03:19:41
SHORT VERSION:
Well, it all started when We were thinking our usual thoughts, you know? Commencing into critical thinking and additional thoughts. And something happened.
"see, We constantly expand our mind with books, constant imagination, critical thinking, mind games (such as breaking an imaginary-wine-bottle), and other creativity
and it seems to us that We expanded our thoughts a bit too much causing our Subconscious to brake out of the pits of his mind and become part of our conscious mind
This resulted in the sensation of two minds trapped in one head. Don't get us wrong We don't have a voice in our head, nor do We fight, its just feels that way.
We basically Brain-Washed ourselves into somewhat deleting 6 words from our mind; I, me... my, myself, I'm, and... mine (took us 6.7 seconds to remember them, not kidding) and using this Vocabulary. Rather makes things fun and easy
LOOOOOONG VERSION:
Spoiler: show
YOU DO NOT WANNA READ IT![spoiler]lol
[/spoiler]
((Why don't you type them though?))

Vick McBread

((hey, We are STUCK with this. S - T - U - C - K multiplied by Pi = Africa, ok. Didn't you see brain wash?))

Rumor

Go Up