Looking for Love ((Jump-In))

Started by sonyablademaster, 2012 May 18, 22:28:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rumor

Nala Valor

She smiled and said "that would be great!" she finishes the waffles and she got up. She said "do you want to wait for me or do you want to come with me at my house?"

Rumor

Nala Valor

She said "well... I'm ready when you are..." ^-^

Rumor

Barry trots up the stairs, opening a door to the outside.

Vick McBread

Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Nala Valor

Nala went outside by the door he just opened. She looked at him, waiting for Barry.

Rumor

Barry trots out, leading the way into town.

Vick McBread

((FFFFF DARN IT! NOW WE HAVE TO GO! WHY WHY WHY? THE CHANGE IS HERE AND BOOM GOTTA GO PRACTICE FOR A PLAY))
((can you please get to a good place (in the middle of the walk) and wait there We are cooking up something good, bvery poetic indeed anyways hope to see you agian in and hour, you can wait there that long cant you? :())
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Coffee Rush

(( We should have an event, or whatnot. ))
Beta kept listening to her sisters voice on the radio.
My OC can be found here!

Nala Valor

Nala and Barry arrived in town. Nala looked around and said "my house is a bit further this way. Follow me..." she trotted in direction of her house.

Rumor

Nala Valor

When they arrived, some kind of black fur ball was looking by Her house's window. She said "well, we're here!" she unlocked the door as the black fur ball, that was actually a black squirrel, got close to Nala. She said "hello Dreamy!" she went in the kitchen to get the food for Dreamy.

Rumor

Barry waited for Nala outside the door.

Nala Valor

She fed Dreamy and got out of the house, locking it. She had her pet on her back. She said "ok, we're ready!"

Rumor

Barry smiled, leading them to the park.

Nala Valor

Nala was walking close to Barry. Dreamy just slept on Nala's back.

GalvinRoe

Quote from: Coffee Rush on 2012 May 23, 18:13:01
(( We should have an event, or whatnot. ))
Beta kept listening to her sisters voice on the radio.

A rather poshly dressed pony was looking about him and spotted beta.

"Hell-ooo~ there! Could you be of some assistance. I would say my clocks got itself into a bit of a jam, literaly, I think I dropped it in some jelly. A bloke down there insisted I take some and he had so many  . . . it seemed rather rude not to. AH! Right, back on track pendulum, I wonder if you could give me the time?"

Coffee Rush

"Uhm... Sure." Beta said, reaching in her bag.

"Its One O' Clock in the afternoon. Stay tuned for more." The radio said.

Beta stopped reaching in her bag, and said "Well, its One O' Clock in the afternoon." then letting out a chuckle.
My OC can be found here!

GalvinRoe

Quote from: Coffee Rush on 2012 May 23, 19:07:19
"Uhm... Sure." Beta said, reaching in her bag.

"Its One O' Clock in the afternoon. Stay tuned for more." The radio said.

Beta stopped reaching in her bag, and said "Well, its One O' Clock in the afternoon." then letting out a chuckle.

"Haha, looks like I came at a good time then, but . . . a hoofs and biscuits! My clock is ruined."

He showed Beta a platinum and crystal pocket watch.

"Dang thing broke and I just bought it yesterday. Are there any watch experts in this town, I'd rather it get fixed sooner then later. You know so I don't lose track of time."

Go Up