Looking for Love ((Jump-In))

Started by sonyablademaster, 2012 May 18, 22:28:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GalvinRoe

2012 May 22, 19:07:02 #1260 Last Edit: 2012 May 22, 19:09:08 by GalvinRoe
Quote from: Lary on 2012 May 22, 18:58:35
"But still... without a proper diagnosis I don't know what's wrong with you, so I cannot treat you in the proper way... Do you need a hospital or something?"

"Haha . . ."

"What don't I . . . have? Cancer, Parkansain's disease . . .  Huntington's?!" He took great breaths between words, great shuddering breaths.

"My family has always been  . . . . unhealthy . . . an unhealthy family with lots of . . . . genetic diseases. I'm dying . . . I just came to see . . . see if I couldn't make . . .  Those last few months . . . .meaningful."

Quote from: Scoots on 2012 May 22, 19:05:05
Star is running down the street, scared that she lost her book. she bumps into Fashion Fabulous and falls over onto her butt. "I am sorry!" She would say.

"WHAT IS THIS!" Fashion shriekes in an ear splittingly high voice. "YOU'VE RUFFLED FASHION FABULOUS' COAT!"

Rumor

Barry didn't notice Nala, so he just kept on reading his book.

Scoots

Quote from: GalvinRoe on 2012 May 22, 19:07:02
Quote from: Lary on 2012 May 22, 18:58:35
"But still... without a proper diagnosis I don't know what's wrong with you, so I cannot treat you in the proper way... Do you need a hospital or something?"

"Haha . . ."

"What don't I . . . have? Cancer, Parkansain's disease . . .  Huntington's?!" He took great breaths between words, great shuddering breaths.

"My family has always been  . . . . unhealthy . . . an unhealthy family with lots of . . . . genetic diseases. I'm dying . . . I just came to see . . . see if I couldn't make . . .  Those last few months . . . .meaningful."

"WHAT IS THIS!" Fashion shriekes in an ear splittingly high voice. "YOU'VE RUFFLED FASHION FABULOUS' COAT!"

"I am so sorry miss! Very sorry!" She would say apologizing sincerely.

Lary

"No, no, no! I will -not- see another pony die before my eyes. ... Gah, I don't even have any Harkon to lift whatever it is out of you..." He looked around the immediate area. "There's gotta be a hospital nearby. You're going to be fine..." He picks him up onto his back.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Nala Valor

She stopped reading a bit to listen to the radio. She didn't even realized that the sound wasn't that hight. She let it that way and almost putting her head on Barry's shoulder again, put backing up just before she did. She didn't know why she was doing that.

Rumor

Barry noticed Nala's uncomfotability.''Are you ok?''

GalvinRoe

Quote from: Scoots on 2012 May 22, 19:08:21
"I am so sorry miss! Very sorry!" She would say apologizing sincerely.

"My, hat! No, no! You have misplaced Fashion Fabulous' Wonderific Crown! Help Fashion find it, hurry you foal!"

Quote from: Lary on 2012 May 22, 19:09:31
"No, no, no! I will -not- see another pony die before my eyes. ... Gah, I don't even have any Harkon to lift whatever it is out of you..." He looked around the immediate area. "There's gotta be a hospital nearby. You're going to be fine..." He picks him up onto his back.

The horse groans.

"It's no use .  . . I will die . . . but I still have some time . . . left . . ."

Lary

Lary ignores him and frantically searches for the nearest hospital. "You're going to die if you just give up like that! Just stay with me until we can find a hospital!"

Nala Valor

Quote from: Rumor on 2012 May 22, 19:12:21
Barry noticed Nala's uncomfotability.''Are you ok?''
she said "oh no... I'm fine... I'm just a bit hum... I don't know..."
She blushed a bit more.

Scoots

"this one?" She would smile and use her magic to pick it up and place it back on her head.

Rumor

Nala Valor

She was completely red now. She said "hum... I... Just can't put it into words..." she looked away.

Vick McBread

2012 May 22, 19:20:32 #1272 Last Edit: 2012 May 22, 19:22:08 by Vick McBread
Quote from: Lary on 2012 May 22, 19:13:44
Lary ignores him and frantically searches for the nearest hospital. "You're going to die if you just give up like that! Just stay with me until we can find a hospital!"

Vick troted up happily. THEN Vick notices Lary. He doesn't care if he was that drunk idiot HE NEED TO HELP QUICK! Vick flew over to Lary "OUR MOM IS A DORTOR! SHE CAN HELP!" Vick yelled flying towards Lary.
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Rumor

Barry scooted closer to Nala.''I'm sure you can!''

GalvinRoe

Quote from: Lary on 2012 May 22, 19:13:44

The horse, harumphed and made himself as comfortable as he could on Lary's back. Lary could feel the bony joints of the pony protuding sharply, they were particularly uncomfortable while he shifted about on his back.

Quote from: Scoots on 2012 May 22, 19:15:53
"this one?" She would smile and use her magic to pick it up and place it back on her head.

"Fashion Fabulous would thank you but it was your fault Fashion lost her beloved crown." She stuck her nose into the air and started trotting away.

Nala Valor

Nala didn't know what to say. She said "I just feel like I'm not ready..." she was still totally red.

Scoots

She frowns, and shouts, "I'm sorry!" to the mare walking away, she would then turn and start walking her own way. almost forgetting why she was running.

Rumor

Lary

Lary turns to Vick. "Quick, this stallion needs medical attention, pronto!"

Nala Valor

She started shaking a bit. She said "oh... Hum... *cough*you*cough*" she hid her face the best she could.

Go Up