Looking for Love ((Jump-In))

Started by sonyablademaster, 2012 May 18, 22:28:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nala Valor

Nala take the book and said "thanks!" she went on the couch (if there is one) and started reading it.

Rumor

Barry sat beside Nala, turning on the radio.

Lary

Quote from: Scoots on 2012 May 22, 18:50:00
((Where are you guys right now? Anywhere I can jump in?)

(( You probably wandered off when Lary fell asleep. Remember? He's still there, now witnessing a sick horse. ))

---

"Ugh... I don't have any medical equipment on me... I'm afraid to get near you without a proper diagnosis... Do you know what's wrong? What happened?
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Coffee Rush

Beta kept listening to the radio.
My OC can be found here!

Nala Valor

Nala didnt see Barry beside him. She kept reading.

Scoots

[[She just ruined her tome-book thing that was her lifes work, and she is trying to save it.]]
She would begin casting spells that might help dry off the book and save her treasured archive of spacial knowledge.

Rumor

Barry kept reading, turing the volume on the radio down.

GalvinRoe

Quote from: Lary on 2012 May 22, 18:53:05

"Ugh... I don't have any medical equipment on me... I'm afraid to get near you without a proper diagnosis... Do you know what's wrong? What happened?

He chuckled a little more before bursting out in a fit of coughing again.

"I. . . . .I'm not contagious . . . don't worry."

Scoots

*She would accidently cast a teleport spell, and her book would teleport away from her, moments later it would drop on Barry's head.

Nala Valor

Nala lay down her head on Barry's shoulder. She didn't notice because the storie was too good.

Rumor

((Scoots don't ruin the moment!   :3))Barry looked at Nala, smiling.

Lary

"But still... without a proper diagnosis I don't know what's wrong with you, so I cannot treat you in the proper way... Do you need a hospital or something?"
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Scoots

Quote from: Rumor on 2012 May 22, 18:58:10
((Scoots don't ruin the moment!   :3))Barry looked at Nala, smiling.

[[Too bad, already did it. ^-^]]

Nala Valor

Nala turned the page and realized she was on Barry. She backed away, blushing and said "oh... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to..."

((/tp Scoot somewhere else so they can have some time alone, Nala and Barry))

GalvinRoe

Fashion Fabulous strutted into town. Her languid and fabulous wings stretched to their full length, twice her bodies length. Red egyptian eye makeup lay across  her left eye and her strides were made with nothing but perfect grace.

She didn't have any fashion she was showcasing at the moment, only a small oriental hat atop her mane.

Rumor

''It's ok, you didn't mean too.'' X3

Coffee Rush

Ice Breeze rushed past the luxurious pony, not giving any attention to her.
My OC can be found here!

Nala Valor

Nala kept reading, still blushing a bit. She looked from time to time at Barry.

Scoots

Quote from: GalvinRoe on 2012 May 22, 19:01:59
Fashion Fabulous strutted into town. Her languid and fabulous wings stretched to their full length, twice her bodies length. Red egyptian eye makeup lay across  her left eye and her strides were made with nothing but perfect grace.

She didn't have any fashion she was showcasing at the moment, only a small oriental hat atop her mane.

Star is running down the street, scared that she lost her book. she bumps into Fashion Fabulous and falls over onto her butt. "I am sorry!" She would say.

Go Up