''Nah, when he's asleep, he stays asleep for a few hours.''

Nala Valor

She said "oh... Ok then... So... Why did you bring me here?"

Rumor

''We're friends aren't we?''

Nala Valor

She said "yeah... So... What do you want to do?"

Scoots

Star, walks into a Coffee Café and approaches the counter, she orders an iced coffee and then sits down at a table. and begins reading her book again.

Rumor

''Read Dareing do, or listen to the radio?''

Nala Valor

She said "well... We can do both? What do you think?"

Rumor

Lary

Lary suddenly awoke from being fast asleep. "Ah!? Wh-Where am I?" He looked around with a confused look on his face. At least from what could be seen under his hood.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Scoots

She flips to the next page in her book, sipping her coffee again. She finishes her coffee and tosses it in the trash can, she walks into the street and a car zooms passed her, splashing a puddle all over her. ruining her book!
"No! That was my lifes work!"
Her eyes would water up, as she would start sprinting down the street, hoping to save her book.

GalvinRoe

Quote from: Lary on 2012 May 22, 18:39:19
Lary suddenly awoke from being fast asleep. "Ah!? Wh-Where am I?" He looked around with a confused look on his face. At least from what could be seen under his hood.

The sickly looking pony lay crumpled on the ground. His umbrella askew and with the full breadth of the sun shinning down on him his coat looked awfully pale . . .

"Ack . ..  " He was still having his coughing fit

Nala Valor

Nala said "so, about the Daring Do, do you got them all? I don't know why but I just remember the first book but I never really tought buying the others, even if I super liked it..."

Rumor

Nala Valor

She said "great!" she smiled.

Vick McBread

((DARN IT WE WANNA JOIN YOU GUYS IN READING AND THE RADIO (cuase We do that all the time as a pony (and human) ) ))
==============
IDEA!
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Rumor

Barry hands Nala a Daring Do book.

Lary

Lary noticed the sickly pony and immediately sprung to him. "Oh Celestia, you don't look well..."
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

GalvinRoe

Quote from: Lary on 2012 May 22, 18:48:03
Lary noticed the sickly pony and immediately sprung to him. "Oh Celestia, you don't look well..."

The pony chuckled a little. "You know, I don't feel too well either."

He didn't try to move, just re-adjusted his umbrella so the sun wasn't beating down on him anymore.

Go Up