Looking for Love ((Jump-In))

Started by sonyablademaster, 2012 May 18, 22:28:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PrincessParfait

"Awww..." She blushed and leaned in to kiss him on the forehead.
Parfait stood up. "Well since you didn't get much sleep, should I leave you alone to get some rest?"  ;)

Vick McBread

Vicks head turned back up to Nala's face "No, just felt you around us and wanted to see those geuine orbs of light of yours." Vick corrected his posture "Walk with us?"
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Rad Thunder

X3 <3 *gets dizzy and faints off the cloud, falling to the ground*

Nala Valor

Quote from: Vick McBread on 2012 May 20, 12:14:55
Vicks head turned back up to Nala's face "No, just felt you around us and wanted to see those geuine orbs of light of yours." Vick corrected his posture "Walk with us?"
She got close to him and said "it would be an honor!"

Coffee Rush

Beta starts doing her morning fly high in the skies of Ponyville.
My OC can be found here!

Vick McBread

2012 May 20, 12:24:49 #825 Last Edit: 2012 May 20, 12:31:42 by Vick McBread
Vick smiled at her. He walked past Nala, turning to the direction she was faceing and when he was alined with her he looked to the side at her looking into her eyes agian. And began troting foward.

PrincessButton

[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Nala Valor

((not much... Only that it's morning. Nala want to kill Lary and is in love with Vick. A lot of ponies are having hangovers.))
Quote from: Vick McBread on 2012 May 20, 12:24:49
Vick smiled at her. He walked past Nala, turning to the direction she was faceing and when he was alined with her he looked to the side at her looking into her eyes agian. And began troting foward.

she waited a but and said "so, we talked of me yesterday... But how about you? Where are you from?" she walked beside him, smiling.

PrincessParfait

"Oh no!" She flew down quickly to him. "Are you okay?!"

Rad Thunder

*gets up, shaking it off*
Yeah...I'm fine. Sorry for scaring you like that. :(

Vick McBread

2012 May 20, 12:41:38 #830 Last Edit: 2012 May 20, 12:55:22 by Vick McBread
"Well if you must know. Vick said nervously We spent 4 years in college to gain the authority to Teach Math and Physics, We spent 3 of those years in Changeling hunting class, and the another 3 learning about how to compact clouds into hard and durable materials" Vick took his shovel out from under his wing, and knocked on it with his hoof "See?"

Coffee Rush

Beta slows down, and lands on the ground, and then she hovers up to a cloud and naps on it.
My OC can be found here!

PrincessButton

Moonbeam wakes up smiling, happy about the new friends she's made and leaves her house with a smidgen more confidence than previously. As she walks outside she sees many ponies around her and is suddenly nervous again. She trots toward town square.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

PrincessParfait

Nala Valor

Quote from: Vick McBread on 2012 May 20, 12:41:38
"Well if you must know. Vick said nervously We spent 4 years in college to gain the authority to Teach Math and Physics, We spent 3 of those years in Changeling hunting class, and the another 3 learning about how to compact clouds into hard and durable materials" Vick took his shovel out from under his wing, and knocked on it with his hoof "See?"
She was amazed. She said "wow... You know a lot of stuff... I don't have that much scholarity... My mom made me learn stuff that is for hight school at 5 years old and explained a bit about magic..."

Vick McBread

2012 May 20, 13:15:01 #835 Last Edit: 2012 May 20, 13:22:31 by Vick McBread
"Really" :\ "Wow. We would have never learned anything high school level at the age of 5" Vick was stunned "You must be a fast learner!" ^-^

Nala Valor

((sorry, I lost Internet but I'm back))

She said "I didn't learn it that fast... It took me 5 years to have the equivalent of the first year of high school..." she looked down.

sonyablademaster

Vick McBread

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2012 May 20, 14:20:05
((sorry, I lost Internet but I'm back))

She said "I didn't learn it that fast... It took me 5 years to have the equivalent of the first year of high school..." she looked down.

Vick lifted her head with his wing under her chin "it doesn't matter now, its in the past now and you can start a fresh new life, on this furtile ground with all the new faces and wonders." Vick said while smiling and looking into Nala's eyes.

Nala Valor

She raised her head and said "you're right..." she smiled as she got even closer. She hesitated to do something, but she didn't do it.

Go Up