Looking for Love ((Jump-In))

Started by sonyablademaster, 2012 May 18, 22:28:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lary

Lary is too dazed out to be paying attention to anything. His hood was still up, making it seem like he was still asleep.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Lary

Lary stretched his legs, getting in the way of Nala's walking path (and potentially tripping her).
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Nala Valor

2012 May 20, 10:58:20 #802 Last Edit: 2012 May 20, 11:11:27 by Nala Valor
She looked at the hoofs and pulled them when she saw it was Lary. She then yelled "what's your problem?!? Can't you just go away from me?"

She walked away and of course, because Lary was in front of her, she stepped on him.

PrincessParfait

Parfait had rolled out of bed. Last night seemed hazy and like a dream.
She tamed her messy hair, got ready and trotted out the door before going for a morning flight to stretch her wings

Rad Thunder

*lazily napping on a cloud, humming*

Nala Valor

Nala walked around town, thinking of the wonderful time she had with Vick last night.

PrincessParfait

Parfait caught him napping. She flew onto his cloud gently and quietly and inched closer to him. "Rad? Are you awake?"

Rad Thunder

o.O *snaps awake* Huh? Oh hi Parfait!
I didn't think I'd be woken up by an angel today. 0:)

Vick McBread

Vick was sitting on his Cloud Shovel just 2 yards from the ground. He couldn't get those eyes out of his head, Vick struggled to keep on the shovel, for he could feel the familiar Energy emitted by Nala. Vick shook himself from his trance and almost fell franticly looking around for Nala "Nala?!" Vick asked franticly eager to see her again.
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Nala Valor

Quote from: Vick McBread on 2012 May 20, 11:43:03
Vick was sitting on his Cloud Shovel just 2 yards away from the ground. He couldn't get those eyes out of his head, Vick struggled to keep on the shovel, for he could feel the familiar Energy emitted by Nala. Vick shook himself from his trance and almost fell franticly looking around for Nala "Nala?!" Vick asked franticly eager to see her again.
Nala didn't hear him. She was totally in a living dream while walking nowhere.

PrincessParfait

She blushed and giggled, "Psh. You flatterer," She teased.
"G'mornin'!"

Vick McBread

2012 May 20, 11:46:59 #811 Last Edit: 2012 May 20, 11:55:02 by Vick McBread
Vick fell back on to his Cloud Shovel disaponted Vick lay there for a moment but then forced his eyes open revealing a most serious look "We know shes here, We just know it." And again began to scan the area for Nala.................. Vick sees Nala 46ft away. Vick rocketed up closeing his eyes and stretching his arms above his head in glee. Vick darted towards Nala as fast as Pegasly possible then he landed almost there and tryed to slow down. "Na- *heavy sigh* Nal- *heavy sigh* Nala We just wa *heavy sigh* wanna say tha*heavy sigh*" Vick began to speak rapidly "that last night Was one of the BEST nights of our life"

Rad Thunder

Heheh. x3 *gets up on all hooves*
I hope you slept well

Coffee Rush

A moan was heard from the tree Lary was sitting next to.
My OC can be found here!

Nala Valor

Quote from: Vick McBread on 2012 May 20, 11:46:59
Vick fell back on to his Cloud Shovel disaponted Vick lay there for a moment but then forced his eyes open revealing a most serious look "We know shes here, We just know it." And again began to scan the area for Nala.................. Vick sees Nala 46ft away. Vick rocketed up closeing his eyes and stretching his arms above his head in glee. Vick darted towards Nala as fast as Pegasly possible then he landed almost there and tryed to slow down. "Na- *heavy sigh* Nal- *heavy sigh* Nala We just wa *heavy sigh* wanna say tha*heavy sigh*" Vick began to speak rapidly "that last night Was one of the BEST nights of our life"
she snapped out of her dreaming and looked at him. She said "I think so two... Vick..." she looked directly in his eye.

Vick McBread

2012 May 20, 12:01:12 #815 Last Edit: 2012 May 20, 12:03:51 by Vick McBread
"Ehehehe" Vick giggled while hanging his head in embaressment. Vick agian stared into Nala's eyes and said "Where and you going Nala?"

PrincessParfait

"I did, thank you," She sighed. "Last night felt like a dream~"
"Did you sleep well?"

Rad Thunder

Well I'm glad you did.
*yawn* I didn't...I...
I was thinking...of you all night... X3

Nala Valor

Quote from: Vick McBread on 2012 May 20, 12:01:12
"Ehehehe" Vick giggled while hanging his head in embaressment. Vick agian stared into Nala's eyes and said "Where and you going Nala?"
Nala said "well... Nowhere in particular... You?" she smiled.

Coffee Rush

Beta stretched out in the tree, falling out, revealing her matted mane and tail. Her back, and arms were completely soar. She attempted to stand, barely able to do so. She weakly hovered to the hotel, and her room. She entered, and walked into the bathroom. Her breath still smelled like cider as she brushed her teeth thoroughly, then it went away. She turned on the shower, and washed her coat and mane. She dried off, and combed her mane before putting on a new vest, and stepping back outside.
My OC can be found here!

Go Up