Looking for Moonlight Armor

Started by Nightgoddes, 2020 Jun 23, 13:06:06

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nightgoddes

2020 Jun 23, 13:06:06 Last Edit: 2020 Aug 20, 04:28:17 by Nightgoddes
Hi all

Since I wanna collect a full Moonlight armor set, but the game really doesn't want me to succeed I thought maybe it would be better to try trading with another player. So here comes my offer.

What I'm looking for:
- Moonlight Front Legs
- Moonlight Back Legs
- Moonlight Back Plate

What I can offer:
- Moonlight Helmet (3x)
- Sunlight Chest Plate (1x)
- Sunlight Back Plate (2x)

And if needed I can turn the Sunlight pieces into Pearlescent or Iridescent ones.

Even Tide

If you're still having trouble, check with the level 45 pegasus rock golems, the two dragons nearby them and the level 45/50 naiad near the deeper evershade portal. I'm not sure if you're looking into those already or if rng's been giving you bad luck, but I can only wish you best of luck otherwise.

Nightgoddes

Quote from: Even Tide on 2020 Jun 23, 13:52:43If you're still having trouble, check with the level 45 pegasus rock golems, the two dragons nearby them and the level 45/50 naiad near the deeper evershade portal. I'm not sure if you're looking into those already or if rng's been giving you bad luck, but I can only wish you best of luck otherwise.
39;s just that rng really doesn't like me xD Almost like it knows that I want Moonlight armor so it gives me almost every piece of Sunlight armor and only helmets from the Moonlight :')

But I didn't know about the Naiads near the portal, I think I will try my luck with them. Maybe. Maybe they will like me more than the golems.

Nightgoddes

Good news: found the Naiad.
But...
This is it. I'm done. I.. I... I'm cursed. It's official now. :S

Frazikar

One thing to remember is persistence, it will take time but you can get a full set of midnight armor, I did (think it took 3-4 weeks of constant hunting), though I was looking for other things ...

SakuraChan_uwu

pErSiStEnCe ExAcTlY wHaT u NeEd tO gEt iT dOnE!!!

Why not visit leekspin.com ?

Go Up