Help! Game Isn't Working

Started by Commander Forest, 2019 Oct 13, 13:53:14

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Forest

Hello!

I'm having issues getting into Legends of Equestria since the update. I'd open the application, then the screen would go black, and then close entirely. I've tried deleting the game and downloading it again, but it does the same thing. Am I missing something? Is it my computer? I have no idea what to do, so any help that anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Howitzer

Was it downloaded as a launcher, or direct download?
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

nastya_sochi

Quote from: Howitzer on 2019 Oct 13, 14:31:30Was it downloaded as a launcher, or direct download?
Hi!
 I have the same problem. Game begin starting, black screen and game crashes with no errors.
Try 2 different PC - same behavior.
I use Launcher on Win10 x64.
Reinstalling doesn't help.

Please help.

Howitzer

Quote from: nastya_sochi on 2019 Oct 15, 10:30:20Hi!
 I have the same problem. Game begin starting, black screen and game crashes with no errors.

Please help.
That might be your problem.  The launcher does not currently work.  The only working method is to use the direct download for now.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

dwhite10252018

Why doesn't the launcher right now? Does it need to be updated?

Nessacity

Hi; might be a little late to this thread, but I've found a potential solution that worked for me -

Right clicking the application in my files and selecting 'troubleshoot compatibility' fixed my game-not-launching issue. When given the option to test the program, continue with the troubleshooting program, and save whatever settings allow you to open the game. As it turns out, the game required using a windows 8 compatibility mode to function for the time being.

Hopefully this will help someone!

Admiral Stone

I think I'm having the same issue. Earlier I tried opening the launcher, and after waiting for all the updates and clicking the "Launch" button, the game would open, occasionally as a black screen, but it would lag and after a long moment the crash app would open and the game would close. I've attempted checking my PC and attempted the suggestion by Nessacity, but I'm still having the same issue. If there's anything that could help me (and hopefully a few others) out please let me know.

Honey Bell

The launcher does not work atm. Please us the Direct download links available.
Hello I'm Honey Bell. Got a problem, I'm all ears, and hooves *giggles*. You can always find me right here, in Discord or Ingame

Rainbow Quickspin

2022 Jan 06, 19:21:24 #8 Last Edit: 2022 Jan 06, 19:26:10 by Rainbow Quickspin
Quote from: nastya_sochi on 2019 Oct 15, 10:30:20Hi!

Please help.
Having a similar issue on my LG Stylo 6 i just got it recently

Go Up