Is their a my equestria that is not a virus? :s :/

I'm not sure what you mean :O

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Ramisha

Quote from: Mami on 2014 Nov 15, 04:35:23
Quote from: floragirl16 on 2014 Nov 03, 21:38:11

Bah ignore them, it's just another disoriented noob. I bet they figured it out by now, ps. what happened to your name?

Mizuki

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Nov 15, 15:54:36
Quote from: Mami on 2014 Nov 15, 04:35:23
Quote from: floragirl16 on 2014 Nov 03, 21:38:11

Bah ignore them, it's just another disoriented noob. I bet they figured it out by now, ps. what happened to your name?

Oh don't worry! I only changed it temporary. Perry wanted me & the other mods to reference Madoka Magica just to have some fun in the chat box.

I switched my name back! I'm keeping the icon for now though because I'm lazy plus it just looks nice lol

Ramisha

lol ok. The powers of the mods are infinite...

GoldenTerrabyte

But you said it's impossible for a mod to change people's names!
I'm back

Night Pony

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Nov 16, 15:05:52

Administrators aren't mods silly.  :]

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Mizuki

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Nov 16, 15:05:52

I can change my display name, but not my forum name. Also I just found out I could do this recently O.o I don't think other people have this power though...

But anyway back on topic! Does anyone know of any other cool drawing tutorials that one could use?

Ramisha

I don't know any drawing tutorials, the best tutorials are 1. drawing from a picture of from nature 2. examining other people's artwork and 3. practicing.
I was however planning on posting a list of cool words for pony names. I've been having lots of problems trying to figure my pony's name, and while searching for words I found lots of cool ones.
Let's see...

Spoiler: show
Quake
Parralax
Sidereal
Synodic
Clove
Effervescent
Bismuth
Equinox
Frieze
Kelpie
Mandragora
Muse
Maelstrom
Terracotta
Luster
Nucleus
Brine
Alexandrite
Spearmint
Halberd
Glaive
Atgeir
Helix
Paragon
Rococo
Prime
Triquetra

In my opinion you can get the best results by mixing common words with odd words, e.g. Pearl Luster.
If you want to use a complex word as a name you can change it, e.g. Earthquake can be Moonquake.
If you need a mysterious, odd or special character, use two odd words, e.g. Terracotta Citadel.
I might add more words later, but don't take my word for it.

RainingflamingTACOS

My character looks like marionette from fnaf but heres a link can you send me a picture you can try to make him look a little pink streak with pinkies poofed up hair but mostly purple hair
and then also make him like 4 inches taller heres a link ---> http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/315/3/0/3038d0393345efba08e3eb42e96890b9-d862ufj.png and a unicorn

Ramisha

aww look I'm popular someone quoted me

Blackrosebrony

I have had in my mind a oc pony who would be perfect for me, but I just simply don't know how to create it in... well, anywhere. Could maybe someone help me? I do have drawing skills but not on computer... So I'm kind of in a trouble here.  D: If someone could help me, I would totally appreciate it. X3
Finnish brony and proud of it!

RebelliousWaffle

hey i would like help,finding a good generator, or if someone could even make me one with an idea i give them i would greatly appreciate it. thanks everyone, have enjoyed the show for a while and am fairly new to the fandom.

annosrules

The Pony Maker Full Version and Pony Maker v3 are the standard ones, though I do suggest only using a Pony Maker image for your OC temporarily and either making an picture yourself (I'm horrid at art and used vectors, examples on my OC pages linked to in my signature) or getting someone else to do so.

Hazen

Welp if only I could get my profile pic up but yeah I have my OC here and I don't know how to attach files or images  :P

annosrules

The code for the images is this (without the periods): [img.]post url here[/img.]
You can also use the button second from the left on the second column above the pictures of the ponies in the posting user interface. This will place the code for you, but you still need the url for the picture.

CuddlySylvy

Quote from: Mizuki on 2014 Nov 17, 07:25:15
I can change my display name, but not my forum name. Also I just found out I could do this recently O.o I don't think other people have this power though...

But anyway back on topic! Does anyone know of any other cool drawing tutorials that one could use?

Do you mind helping me make a new oc sorta like sylveon? or something like that, hang on... brb...

Look kitty, a wizard

[insert grumpy cat meme here]

Navydivea

I have a my OC in my head, only thing is I can't draw for squat not sure if I want to pay for a commission that may not come out right. Not to mention I can't find many artists that draw such a dark OC. DD:

WhatsMyName

2016 Jan 19, 17:37:19 #59 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 07, 16:34:23 by WhatsMyName
Hello? This thing still alive?

Anyways. Need a bit of help designing/drawing an OC. I can't even draw a leaf without screwing up five times.
I have an OC in mind, but I think it might need a bit of refining.
#WhatsMyNameWasHere if you need me.
Every time I come online, my personal text changes. They never really make much sense, so you don't need to pay much attention to them.

Go Up