Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Wandering Magus

ability to have friends online ^-^
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Jenzy

Winning an award for a 3.0-3.49 GPA :3

ComputerDeathglare

Saw lion cubs and woofs at teh zoo today. :3 Got good pics of teh woofs! :D
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

PrincessButton

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Mar 08, 20:34:17
Winning an award for a 3.0-3.49 GPA :3
Oh look at you! Congrats :D

Getting offered the Dean's Scholarship at my college of choice~  ^-^
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 Mar 08, 18:48:32
Quote from: Ethereal Nebula on 2013 Mar 08, 16:39:21
Depending on where you live it might be already the weekends. So I'll go and announce the winner for this week. Now put your hooves together and congratulate the winner.....

Spoiler: show
!!Pinkie Pie!!

I just went "AHHHHHHHHHHHH It's so adorabllllle! :3"

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Jenzy

Thanks Pinkie :D

Ah. Julius is a fun guy to talk to lol

Julius

I'm cool like that you know. :]

Maybe later I'll plug the Blue Yeti and speak to you in Stereo. lol

COLLABS ARE FUN AND FULL OF WIN MAN! Beauty comes out of them for sure... ovO
Purr~

kagehikaru

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Mar 09, 19:21:40
I'm cool like that you know. :]

agreed you are amazing :D
[move=12] [/move]

PrincessButton

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Mar 09, 19:14:14

I bet he is with his awesome voice and all! :D

Julius

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 Mar 09, 19:53:54
Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Mar 09, 19:14:14

I bet he is with his awesome voice and all! :D

I go very random and try to make fun accents but fail at it. Of course, voice tends to fail you after so long talking! :P
Purr~

Jenzy

So true

High-pitch voice ability slowly returning.

I-a missed-a you! :')

Pipkin

I love the irony of looking at Julius' post on here and then my cover of Fluttercookies coming on..playlist of over 750 songs, what are the odds.

All this talk of Skype this and Skype that makes me want to try it...but, I haven't a clue how to work it, so i'll mess with it when I get reconnected :)

Julius

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Mar 09, 20:17:30
I love the irony of looking at Julius' post on here and then my cover of Fluttercookies coming on..playlist of over 750 songs, what are the odds.

All this talk of Skype this and Skype that makes me want to try it...but, I haven't a clue how to work it, so i'll mess with it when I get reconnected :)

Aww... <3

I stopped using Skype (And other IM services) a long time ago... I have my reasons... But... I don't know, using it today was fun! Not to mention productive and useful. This is exactly why I kept Skype, for when it was needed. ^-^

I may start to use it more thanks to Jenzy though. Note, I may, it's not a guarantee. X3
Purr~

Pipkin

I talk to people all over the world using teamspeak, it's awesome.  I talk to people in australia, honduras, britain, germany, and many people in 10 different states, one of whom I visited personally last october.  I don't think I can live without it, personally  X3

I also used to use it to talk to my family before I learned about the calling function on gtalk.

Now you know why I was so adamant on hosting a ts3 server for LoE, it's fun to chat to people voip, but, only 1 or 2 people seemed to use it, everyone's using skype  X3

As for IM, all I use is gtalk, but, not for here

Book Smarts

I almost got my first penta kill in LoL today  :D

PrincessButton

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Mar 09, 21:26:21

Aww... <3

I stopped using Skype (And other IM services) a long time ago... I have my reasons... But... I don't know, using it today was fun! Not to mention productive and useful. This is exactly why I kept Skype, for when it was needed. ^-^

I may start to use it more thanks to Jenzy though. Note, I may, it's not a guarantee. X3
Well if you do, you better talk to me!!!  ;)

Julius

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 Mar 09, 22:11:25

Aww... <3

What, with my http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules. voice? Most definitely... ;)
Purr~

The Stars

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Mar 09, 22:13:04

Aww... <3

What, with my http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules. voice? Most definitely... ;)

XD PM me your skype now; I need to see what all this commotion is about.
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

PrincessButton

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Mar 09, 22:13:04

Aww... <3

Oh yes please.  :3 Hehehe

The Wandering Magus

was able to have a bit of time x3
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Go Up