Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Stars

Oh, also, try the game HAWKEN. It's actually pretty good if your GPU can handle this thing.

XD And glad you liked it, Julias, but it's not as good as I usually would've done it... Was kinda tired in the making. Also, had to make some improvise work since I have no idea for a cutiemark or for a tail design.
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Julius

Silly you, I hadn't noticed (Because you were really close)! :P

Still man, I love it so much... :)

Aaaaand... BOOM! ANOTHER FEATURE! ovO
Purr~

Jenzy

I'm getting even more bothered now. No features for me. Not a chance... :l (I am jelly)
Seth didn't reply to the art I sent and none appeared in the site.

Anyways, wrong thread for that.

And it intrigues me that you use Bolded Orange for every link. lol

Roleplaying has been quite fun today ^-^

And my room looks a lot neater now with the little clean-up.

The Wandering Magus

being able to at least get online for a bit.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Julius

I do that just to let ponies know that it's a link. :P
Purr~

KireiameJin

I recived some nice comments about my drawings from a friend, that will for sure make my whole day  :D
My deviant, take a look, you lose nothing ^-^

http://kireiamejin.deviantart.com/

Lord of Madness

Quote from: KireiameJin on 2013 Mar 03, 07:32:13
I recived some nice comments about my drawings from a friend, that will for sure make my whole day  :D

Well all  your drawings are awesome my friend.

Julius

2013 Mar 03, 13:08:00 #1707 Last Edit: 2013 Mar 03, 13:22:27 by Julius
So... Birthday roundup before going to bed at... One in the afternoon. :]

That was one of the best birthdays I've ever had no doubt. I can't believe I started it while being depressed! :ajshifty:

First of all, all of these lovely messages from my Pony Friends Forever (That's you guys) and my friends and family at... Midnight. Then, I wake up at six in the morning because my mom wanted to go for breakfast (Hah! Too early!), only to stay in bed. That's when I decided to check the Mane6 website and well... That was the greatest gift I could have ever gotten. :3

A few calls here and there, more lovely messages from you guys and even some great gifts too! ^-^

Then, after I actually woke up I started talking with my amazing step father. I was really surprised when he sent me his receipt for my gift, the Audio Interface I've been looking forward to! To be honest with you, I wasn't expecting any gifts, much less something that was so expensive here... That was sweet indeed! :nod:

Some time later I decide to show my Chrysallis vector to my cousin (He's my bro! Haha!) and I found out I had gotten another feature! Now, at this point, even though I'd done nothing out of the ordinary so far the day was turning out to be AMAZING! ovO

Then the night came, and with it the biggest surprise. I was told by my mom that the plans had backfired so we were going to buy some Pizza to celebrate at home. Again, I wasn't really expecting anything special, so I didn't mind. When we arrived to the restaurant I saw my dad's truck outside and I was shocked because he'd told me that he was away working for the weekend. I was ready to charge in, guns blazing (So to speak)! But mom told me that he gave his truck to an uncle of mine for the weekend. We order the Pizza and mom tells me she wants to go to the bathroom, asking me to walk with her upstairs.

Guess what I saw as soon as we made it upstairs? Surprise! Friends and family everywhere! Lots of pictures were taken, there was fun everywhere, SO MUCH CAKE!, sillyness and joy! It was fantastic!

After a while they sang Happy Birthday to me and we were ready to go home, but wait! Dad had another surprise for me (Even though I knew it was coming)! I'll be going to Argentina on April guys. ;)

Party's over, we came home where my best bros and my cousing stayed over for the night. We had a toast, a couple of shots, and videogames all night! :D

Now, without having slept at all, my cousin and I went out with my mom to have breakfast (Where my mother confirmed me getting another bank account with a debit/credit card tomorrow) and to buy my last treat... At long last, I have with me the mighty Muffin I've been looking forward to so much! :o

This was a great day guys... And I have you all to thank for, because you're the ones that brightened up my day right when it began... Thank you all, I mean it. :)

CAKE!

Purr~

Book Smarts

Is that all m&ms O:

Looks delicious

Pipkin

Wow...dude, that's not a cake, that's a candy mountain with a cake filling, lol

i'm glad you had so much fun, i can't remember having a birthday so full of awesomeness  :D

KireiameJin

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2013 Mar 03, 11:09:39
Quote from: KireiameJin on 2013 Mar 03, 07:32:13

Well all  your drawings are awesome my friend.

Oh, you just made another day for me, thank you!  :D
My deviant, take a look, you lose nothing ^-^

http://kireiamejin.deviantart.com/

Chishio Kunrin

o_O I need to visit this thread more and pay more attention to some of these posts. X3 I usually check this thread while I'm tired. Heh.

Belated happy birthday, Julius. :3

I re-found a website I used to go on to play games during high school. Our teachers were cool enough to let us play games while we had free time, but only on websites that the school's firewall didn't block. Kinda funny it didn't get blocked, despite having "games" in the url. lol

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

The Stars

Just saw a gameplay video of Metal Gear Rising: Revengance... YES, Get me this game now :D Omg, I'm too excited to start playing this; I can not WAIT to go and buy this game when I get a chance.
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Julius

The Muffin, it was glorious! I feel all Derpy inside now! :3

Hahaha! :P

Thanks Chishio! ^-^
Purr~

PrincessButton

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Mar 03, 13:08:00
CAKE!

I have never seen such a beautiful cake in my whole life...

...well maybe once before..
Spoiler: show
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Julius

Hah! I know right? <3
Purr~

Jenzy

Such a beautiful cake man :')

I might get a generic birthday cake. :\

Last year though, even though generic, I got Chocolate Mousse Cake! ^-^

It's March. I'm getting really eager for everything that's going to happen soon. :D

March being my birthday month and all. Many certain friends have March birthdays c:
And. Goodness. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon comes out finally this month

Today, wasn't as exciting. Had a bunch of stuff to do and had to take a break from the PC. So I guess being here makes me happy finally.

Julius

I just got my second request to do commissioned artwork a few minutes ago. The first time, I declined because I don't feel ready to do comissions... This time though... Somepony wants me to make a design for a pony shirt... o_O

... Should I? This makes me awfully nervous, yet so excited at the same time... >.<

I already got the ideas in my head, and I could certainly do it yet I'm not sure... But... A shirt man... It could end up on WeLoveFine or RedBubble... I care not for the money mind you, but that would be so awesome! :3

Oh my... What to do, what to do... Help? :I
Purr~

Jenzy

How well Julius is doing...

Very happy for him :D

It's a natural feeling. Since... well, this shirt could be a big thing.

I might buy it lol

Julius

!!! O:

Alrighty then, I sent the guy a note. It all depends on whatever limitations he imposes on me now. X3
Purr~

Go Up