previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jenzy

Motivation returns to me :')

and...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIUS! :D

Julius

It's my birthday!... Yay? Not really happy right now... :\

But! Now that I know of Derpy day, I consider Derpy day and my birthday to be one big two day holiday, so while I didn't get any Muffins today... I sure as hay am getting some tomorrow. :]

Holy Muffins Jenzy, you beat me to it. What the hay man?! Hahahaha, thank you kindly. :P
Purr~

PrincessButton

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Mar 01, 23:40:23
It's my birthday!... Yay? Not really happy right now... :\

But! Now that I know of Derpy day, I consider Derpy day and my birthday to be one big two day holiday, so while I didn't get any Muffins today... I sure as hay am getting some tomorrow. :]

Holy Muffins Jenzy, you beat me to it. What the hay man?! Hahahaha, thank you kindly. :P
Happy Birthday Julius!! I hope that it's simply wonderful!!  :D
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Julius

Thank you Pinkie. :)

Your well wishes along with Jenzy's, and my mother and sister singing happy birthday to me right now... Well, I'm already starting to feel better. ^-^
Purr~

PrincessButton

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Mar 01, 23:51:01
Thank you Pinkie. :)

Your well wishes along with Jenzy's, and my mother and sister singing happy birthday to me right now... Well, I'm already starting to feel better. ^-^
Check out your profile! You've already got quite a few comments. c; You're well loved here it seems. :3
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Julius

Oh silly me, I forget about profile comments from time to time. :P

Thank you guys!

You all make me feel warm and fuzzy inside. :')

Sweet poem Pyro, and adorable Pinkie, Pinkie. :D
Purr~

The Stars

This calls for a birthday Drawing!... Not right now... I need to fall asleep. Will get on with it in the morning.
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

ComputerDeathglare

Yay! Once again, happy birthday!
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Jenzy

Is it OK if I try to work on Crystal Julius as a belated present? I really don't want to have more art plans. I have quite enough.

Now that my little frustration is over, with motivation once again, I'll try to finish both you and Night's requests before my birthday or the 31st. x3

(Kinda slow progress. I also have to work on my Personal Project Animation and such)

Julius

Is it me, or is like... Everypony online right now? X3

Again, thank you all. <3

And Jenzy, I expect no gifts from anypony, don't worry about that. If you consider it to be my present, go ahead! I'll love it I'm sure! ^-^
Purr~

Jenzy

Since you don't check Skype often, you won't see my little "Happy Birthday" message. :P

Julius

If I wasn't on my iPhone and about to sleep, I'd check it out. :P
Purr~

The Wandering Magus

having a good afternoon~
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Julius

Mane6, you bloody Muffins, you just gave me the best unintentional birthday gift ever! :')

Lauren Faust, girl, you da best! <3

It's sad to see the ponies go, but I'm happy with them at least keeping the move sets (And I'm hoping they keep the delicious music as well!). :)

Well, they're keeping the musicians but not the music. I'll still play these amazing songs here and there while playing just for fun though. ;)

Characters confirmed to be four legged, move sets confirmed to be the same. ALL OF MY YES! ALL OF IT! :D

Overall, a lot of warm fuzziness! You guys are the best! Again, thank you! :3
Purr~

Billow Pillow

I've received good news yesterday!  :nod:
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Pipkin

wow, so much awesome in this thread since my last visit.

So, while at workthis morning i went to satisfy my daily danish diet(Oh hay yeah, it's a diet...). A little kid who couldn't be older than 5 picked up a 12 pack of mini muffins, walked over to his dad, looked up at him holding them up over his head and saying "I love muffins" in the cutest possible voice.

It took every ounce of caffeinated energy I had to not burst out laughing at the awesomeness of this scenario, and you can imagine what I was thinking the second he said that  :P

The Stars

Julias... Finished @.@

This was bad... Still was kinda tired when I finished this, and I'm still tired now. I mean, I can feel the skin on my body being stretched out >.>
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Bravo 658

I finished my profile sketch, and now I'm coloring it! :3

Pipkin

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Feb 28, 23:48:34
Gaming with my friends again tonight, SO MANY people say I cheat, seriously there must have been 5 different people, one of whom said they actually have a demo of me "hacking".....I don't think they realize all this does is inflate my already oversized ego

It gets funny until someone actually bans you...:D
Then it turns hilarious!

This is close enough

I guess he really did have a demo.....lol
My ego just exploded  ovO

Julius

Spoiler: show
Quote from: The Stars on 2013 Mar 02, 15:49:38
Julias... Finished @.@

This was bad... Still was kinda tired when I finished this, and I'm still tired now. I mean, I can feel the skin on my body being stretched out >.>

Duuuuuude... Dude... DUDE! That is so... Oh my... Holy Sweet Luna's Muffins... I LOVE IT! O:

What do you mean it's bad? I think I just exploded twice at the awesomeness from that drawing! :3

Thank you kindly man! :D

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Mar 02, 17:49:05
Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Feb 28, 23:48:34
Gaming with my friends again tonight, SO MANY people say I cheat, seriously there must have been 5 different people, one of whom said they actually have a demo of me "hacking".....I don't think they realize all this does is inflate my already oversized ego

It gets funny until someone actually bans you...:D
Then it turns hilarious!

This is close enough

I guess he really did have a demo.....lol
My ego just exploded  ovO

That is so hilarious man... lol

Go download TF2 already (It's free!), I want to fail against your gaming supremacy! ovO
Purr~

Go Up