Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Book Smarts

Last day of classes for the week  :D

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Feb 28, 17:58:35
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Feb 28, 15:31:51
The anime con nearest to my town has decided they have outgrown the convention hall they've been using the past few years, and they are now going to start being held... at a Hilton hotel! O:

I've always wanted to stay at a 5-star hotel! This is the perfect excuse to (when I can afford it)! I even looked up the hotel and looked at photos. It's beautiful. *-*

Eh... They're not really that impressive Chishio... X3

Still, I looked at at least two dozen photos of the hotel, and it is beautiful and so cool. Even its view of the city's skyline in some areas is awesome. The hotel seems to be a mix of sophisticated and Asian in its decoration. Pretty good for an anime con.

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Feb 28, 23:48:34
Gaming with my friends again tonight, SO MANY people say I cheat, seriously there must have been 5 different people, one of whom said they actually have a demo of me "hacking".....I don't think they realize all this does is inflate my already oversized ego

It gets funny until someone actually bans you...:D
Then it turns hilarious!

You should record yourself playing sometime and put the vids up on Youtube or something. ;)

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Morning Glory

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Mar 01, 00:30:00

Did you know it's illegal to ride your bike on the sidewalk? o_O

I know! I've always thought this was a stupid law. Firstly, children cannot be expected to ride their bikes in the street. Second, bikes and pedestrians play way nicer than bikes and cars. If someone on foot gets hit by a bike, they maybe get a bruise and a bad day. If a bike gets hit by a car well...that's way worse. It's a very poor system, and maybe more bike lanes would help, but I don't like it.

I suppose this should probably go in "Dumb Things That Annoy Me" So uh, a smile! Hm...

My friend is coming over to work on custom ponies with me! Should be awesome!

Pipkin

So many posts....
Quote from: Julius on 2013 Mar 01, 00:28:06
Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Feb 28, 23:48:34
Gaming with my friends again tonight, SO MANY people say I cheat, seriously there must have been 5 different people, one of whom said they actually have a demo of me "hacking".....I don't think they realize all this does is inflate my already oversized ego

It gets funny until someone actually bans you...:D
Then it turns hilarious!

Do you happen to play Team Fortress 2? I find myself really enjoying it lately, could be fun to play against such a good gamer. B)

I was thinking about trying it, but i'm not sure yet, mainly just Urban Terror

I know it's a bylaw for almost every city in Ontario, and I can see why, but I wouldn't feel too safe biking around on the streets of say...downtown Toronto
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Mar 01, 11:16:05
You should record yourself playing sometime and put the vids up on Youtube or something. ;)

I do have a couple vids on my other youtube channel's Urban Terror playlist(any videos you watch on THAT channel requires discretion, there is some swearing in them which is why i've never posted them before).
I might do a video using afterburner tonight if I feel like it, it's been a while  X3

Today's smile so far is I think i've figured out whats wrong with my budget

PrincessButton

It's the weekend, so I won't be missing any more school and I have 2 days to get well enough to go back!  :3
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

The Wandering Magus

WEEEEEEKEEEEEENNNNNDDDDD!!!!!!
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

The Stars

Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

ComputerDeathglare

Doctor Whooves and Fluttershy came in! I'm making Doctor and Derpy a Tardis and Sonic Screwdriver later. :3
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Pipkin

Ah, the good ol' days pre-2005, where the term "weekend"  meant "yay, sleeping in"
Now it means "Gotta get that counter ready by 9!" lol

I'm gonna do my awesome bacon cheeseburgers on the bbq tonight, can't wait!

"Barbecuing in 2 feet of snow?!?  Meh, why not, it's Canada  ovO"

ComputerDeathglare

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Mar 01, 17:40:48
Ah, the good ol' days pre-2005, where the term "weekend"  meant "yay, sleeping in"

Take a picture of the barbecue, caption it with that, and post it here. lol
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Pipkin

Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2013 Mar 01, 17:45:02

hmmm....i'll wait until it's actually snowing, then do that, lol.  It adds to teh awesumness

ComputerDeathglare

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Mar 01, 17:56:22
Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2013 Mar 01, 17:45:02

hmmm....i'll wait until it's actually snowing, then do that, lol.  It adds to teh awesumness

Yes, yes, YES! lol
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Pipkin

2013 Mar 01, 18:23:05 #1672 Last Edit: 2013 Mar 01, 18:25:10 by Pipkin
Standing in line at the checkout this morning with a 12 pack of frosted danishes, a co-worker asked me how I can eat the junk I eat and not gain weight...and I have no idea, but I decided to weigh in to see if I am losing weight, although that sounds unlikely tbh.

I lost 5 pounds during the month of Februaury!  That puts me at 145 lbs....how is this possible?  I'm sitting here with a box of starbursts and a big bag of skittles, grilled cheese for lunch, 12 danishes10 danishes, forgot my neighbor stole a couple,  for brekkie and i'm about to cook bacon cheeseburgers  :o
must be all the walking to and from work, and eating lunch at home...idk but i'll smile to that  X3 (so that's why none of my pants fit X3)

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2013 Mar 01, 17:30:57
Doctor Whooves and Fluttershy came in! I'm making Doctor and Derpy a Tardis and Sonic Screwdriver later. :3

Mine came in too!
They're both normal (and Doctor is red tie version), not transparent. I was kind of hoping for a transparent Doctor Whooves, but oh well.

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Mar 01, 18:23:05
Standing in line at the checkout this morning with a 12 pack of frosted danishes, a co-worker asked me how I can eat the junk I eat and not gain weight...and I have no idea, but I decided to weigh in to see if I am losing weight, although that sounds unlikely tbh.

I lost 5 pounds during the month of Februaury!  That puts me at 145 lbs....how is this possible?  I'm sitting here with a box of starbursts and a big bag of skittles, grilled cheese for lunch, 12 danishes10 danishes, forgot my neighbor stole a couple,  for brekkie and i'm about to cook bacon cheeseburgers  :o
must be all the walking to and from work, and eating lunch at home...idk but i'll smile to that  X3 (so that's why none of my pants fit X3)

Yep, yep. If you actually use the energy you receive from the food you eat, you're a lot less likely to gain fat. :nod: Quite a lot of weight gain is due to inactivity/lack of exercise.

So, it's advisable to consume as much energy as you'll actually use, or at least try to use up the energy you have consumed.

This is also why professional athletes end up eating so much. They use massive amounts of energy, so they need to consume massive amounts of energy.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

The Stars

I finally found my MGS2 disk :U Trying a run-through on extreme and boy am I having a rough time XD Just thankful I didn't set the rules to European Extreme, or else this would take a LONG time.

After this... Maybe some Castlevania: SotN :D
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Jenzy

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Mar 01, 12:57:13
So many posts....
I was thinking about trying it, but i'm not sure yet, mainly just Urban Terror

I know it's a bylaw for almost every city in Ontario, and I can see why, but I wouldn't feel too safe biking around on the streets of say...downtown Toronto

Yeah. It's weird when I found out. My friends have been riding on the sidewalks and received no tickets. (Which is good ovO)

I should also tell him to wear his helmet more. It's actually recommended we wear a helmet. And, he's taking driving lessons. He should learn about bikes having the same laws as well... :\

Passed my Bike Safety Quiz! :D

Next Week Without Walls Day, I get to ride my bike with the others :nod:

That's our field trip. Riding bikes to a park.

Johannes

The Wandering Magus

Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

byndbored

2013 Mar 01, 23:14:13 #1678 Last Edit: 2013 Mar 01, 23:35:35 by byndbored
finally got around to beating the elite four and the champion of Pokemon platinum. ovO
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

The Wandering Magus

leveled up in LOTRO :3

Go Up