Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jenzy

Feeling strangely nostalgic, but happy about it... o.O

PrincessButton

[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Julius

Now, I've never ever wanted, nor will I want to hit a pony ever in my life, but this is just hilarious!

Purr~

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Trege on 2013 Feb 19, 23:07:28
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Feb 19, 15:04:14
having time, and understanding things generally.
Quote from: Trege on 2013 Feb 19, 05:01:54
It's great how a lot of bronies are pretty generous a good amount of the time. So us playing second life with our new ponies is my new today's smile.  :D
I've heard of second life but never actually played it; I thought you were human by default there or something?

Yeah you start out as a humanoid type of avatar but you can get your own custom avatar and the beta ponies are for free but the better looking Mero/EP Ponies are $2 or so, or 450L$. They also walk on four legs thankfully the pony beta avatars and the new ones walk on four legs.

Yeah. The Mero/Equestria's Pride ponies are even more custom than the beta ponies, too. You can change the expression in their eyes and mouth, and you can change the positions of their ears. You can even set it to where their ears twitch. You also choose how they walk. There's even an option to bounce like Pinkie when you walk. lol Oh, and they actually blink their eyes. You can also set it so your pony blushes. If you have wings, you can have them unfolded if you want and even turn on a setting where they unfold when someone clicks them.

One thing is that a lot of the pony accessories that people make are designed for the Mero/EP ponies, so they don't fit on the beta ponies as well.

Spoiler: Isn't she cute? • show

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Johannes

AAA13

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Feb 20, 04:39:24
Now, I've never ever wanted, nor will I want to hit a pony ever in my life, but this is just hilarious!

That was awesome. lol lol lol
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Feb 20, 06:09:11
Quote from: Trege on 2013 Feb 19, 23:07:28
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Feb 19, 15:04:14
having time, and understanding things generally.
Quote from: Trege on 2013 Feb 19, 05:01:54
It's great how a lot of bronies are pretty generous a good amount of the time. So us playing second life with our new ponies is my new today's smile.  :D
I've heard of second life but never actually played it; I thought you were human by default there or something?

Yeah you start out as a humanoid type of avatar but you can get your own custom avatar and the beta ponies are for free but the better looking Mero/EP Ponies are $2 or so, or 450L$. They also walk on four legs thankfully the pony beta avatars and the new ones walk on four legs.

Yeah. The Mero/Equestria's Pride ponies are even more custom than the beta ponies, too. You can change the expression in their eyes and mouth, and you can change the positions of their ears. You can even set it to where their ears twitch. You also choose how they walk. There's even an option to bounce like Pinkie when you walk. lol Oh, and they actually blink their eyes. You can also set it so your pony blushes. If you have wings, you can have them unfolded if you want and even turn on a setting where they unfold when someone clicks them.

One thing is that a lot of the pony accessories that people make are designed for the Mero/EP ponies, so they don't fit on the beta ponies as well.

Spoiler: Isn't she cute? • show

$2, hmm?  I might have to take a look into that!  Thanks for the information!
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Link

Got my full driver's license! Finally some independence!  ^-^
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Chack

Quote from: Link on 2013 Feb 20, 18:41:53

Yep, now you just gotta pay for gas and expensive insurance among other things. Independence.
Wait for it...

The Wandering Magus

Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Pipkin

Quote from: Chack on 2013 Feb 20, 18:48:54
Quote from: Link on 2013 Feb 20, 18:41:53

Yep, now you just gotta pay for gas and expensive insurance among other things. Independence.

Don't forget the drivers license renewal moneygrag, or your stickers!  I just had to renew both of those, and my health card..yay  :l
Seriously though, it's a nice feeling getting your license for the 1st time.  'grats :)

On Topic-i'm looking into getting a nice leather reclining sofa and a big tv for my living room, can't wait to get them!

The Wandering Magus

nice hot cuppa tea

AAA13

4:30 in the afternoon and I've managed not to yell at anyone while having girly stuff happen.
New record :D
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

Book Smarts

Last class today, now I just have to get through work and it's going to be the weekend already

Jenzy

Finished a Rough Storyboard of an animation with included Audio. :3

Julius

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Feb 21, 00:26:19

Ooh! Can we see? :D
Purr~

Jenzy

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Feb 21, 01:31:27
Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Feb 21, 00:26:19

Ooh! Can we see? :D

It's not posted x3

IDK how, but I'm probably not gonna. It's my friend's voice, and I don't have permission.

Well, here's another smile for me. :D
Spoiler: show
Nova in his Soul Element Form of Desire

Jenzy's Possible Soul Element Form (Courage; Not yet 'canon' to Jenzy's character/story)

ComputerDeathglare

Amazing dreams...
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Pipkin

Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2013 Feb 21, 11:27:34
Amazing dreams...

I had a pony dream last night too!  Never happens for me  X3

i'm finally back in the groove with my game too.  Feels good having an entire server saying i'm using cheats, then I leave, change names from LaptopBrony to Pinkie!, re-enter the server and see:
Admin:Right when I go to spectator to watch this guy he leaves...
Player:Who?
Admin:LaptopBrony
Pinkie! renames to LaptopBrony
Admin:oh..he's back, lol
LaptopBrony renames to /eVo/Capt.McKay
Admin:oops, seems i'm mistaken...

Go Up