Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

AAA13

Quote from: Bravo 539 on 2013 Feb 17, 23:36:45
Just finished a massive image overhaul.  Only took two days, and it's the best thing I've done in my life! :3
(AAA13's avatar--previously, only the pony was present with rather blurry edges.)
Spoiler: Image; Large • show

Bravo did awesomly on my avatar ^-^
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

Julius

I slept... Oh so beautifully... Good afternoon everypony! :D

Also, Audiosurf is FUN! I must thank Science Woona for tempting me into buying it. That was worth it! ^-^
Purr~

Chack

My brother and I were walking to the parking lot and all of a sudden we hear angry squawking. There was a bird right in front of us, and it wasn't too happy. It was all like, "Beeyech, I'll take you on!" I think my brother got scared of it. XD
Wait for it...

Book Smarts

Just beat Mass Effect 1!   X3

Pipkin

Just got back from my parents.  Cake was "simply divine"  ;) and so was lunch and dinner.
The best part though, was the card my mom got me.  She said she actually cried a little when she read it at the store and I can see why, definitely tugged on my heartstrings  :')

ComputerDeathglare

My Dovashy custom!
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Lord of Madness

Finding art of my OC :D

Chishio Kunrin

Trege and I are on Second Life. We were trying to save up L$ to buy awesome pony avatars. Someone actually gave us the L$, and then Everfree Radio started playing True True Friend. lol

Also, yesterday, when Trege and I were playing Minecraft, we were listening to True True Friend (me on Youtube, Trege on TV) when I fought an enderman. It started killing me, and Trege helped me during the chorus! Awesome timing. :]

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Rissian

It's great how a lot of bronies are pretty generous a good amount of the time. So us playing second life with our new ponies is my new today's smile.  :D

The Wandering Magus

having time, and understanding things generally.
Quote from: Trege on 2013 Feb 19, 05:01:54
It's great how a lot of bronies are pretty generous a good amount of the time. So us playing second life with our new ponies is my new today's smile.  :D
I've heard of second life but never actually played it; I thought you were human by default there or something?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Pipkin

2013 Feb 19, 18:27:09 #1550 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 19, 20:44:19 by Pipkin
I finally moved my pc to the living room.  it's nice to see this 15mb/s connection at it's peak at last  :]

Edit:I just found almost 1500 files in my pony docs folder and I have no idea where they came from.  I don't care though because it's PONY!  So many pony vectors....wow :D

Julius

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Feb 19, 18:27:09it's nice to see this 15mb/s connection at it's peak at last  :]

*Sees his 4MB's Internet*

*Remembers that the highest speed available here is 4MB's*

I am jelly. :/

As for today's smile, we have some news from the Mane6! That's always been a smile for me. :)

... Well, except for that one time when they were bad news, but you know, these are good... Not the best yet, but good. Definitely better than nothing too, given the current situation. X3

I have high hopes for the project, I'm sure they'll find a way! ^-^
Purr~

PrincessButton

Didn't screw up my nap this time!
^-^
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Rissian

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Feb 19, 15:04:14
having time, and understanding things generally.
Quote from: Trege on 2013 Feb 19, 05:01:54
I've heard of second life but never actually played it; I thought you were human by default there or something?

Yeah you start out as a humanoid type of avatar but you can get your own custom avatar and the beta ponies are for free but the better looking Mero/EP Ponies are $2 or so, or 450L$. They also walk on four legs thankfully the pony beta avatars and the new ones walk on four legs.

Julius

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 Feb 19, 22:55:45
^-^

How do you screw up a nap? lol
Purr~

Bravo 658

You daydream/do some other activity and forget to sleep, that's how. X3

Julius

Oh, that's certainly a possibility... I was thinking along the lines of... Oversleeping or something like that. X3
Purr~

PrincessButton

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Feb 19, 23:42:44
Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 Feb 19, 22:55:45
^-^

How do you screw up a nap? lol
Forget to wake up...  X3
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Bravo 658

...Oh.  Derp.

Just finished a really irritating book that was required for school!
Smile 'cause it's out of my mane now.

Julius

Purr~

Go Up