Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

kagehikaru

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Feb 05, 13:05:14
So I invited my neighbor over this morning for coffee, which somehow ended up with us barbecuing in -20°C weather....
We discovered a couple days ago we have free cable, so he was wondering if I had any cable....and oh, do I have cable, rofl.

So we come into my office, which is still a jumbled mess, to get some of my cable and I forgot I left the paper copy of this on my desk.  He actually flat out told me how awesome this looks, and that he doesn't care that I like ponies.
This is SO AWESOME!  I've never been this happy in a VERY long time!

^^^^^^
this makes me happy because i'm happy for you
[move=12] [/move]

Julius

Quote from: kagehikaru on 2013 Feb 05, 13:54:05
Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Feb 05, 13:05:14
So I invited my neighbor over this morning for coffee, which somehow ended up with us barbecuing in -20°C weather....
We discovered a couple days ago we have free cable, so he was wondering if I had any cable....and oh, do I have cable, rofl.

So we come into my office, which is still a jumbled mess, to get some of my cable and I forgot I left the paper copy of this on my desk.  He actually flat out told me how awesome this looks, and that he doesn't care that I like ponies.
This is SO AWESOME!  I've never been this happy in a VERY long time!

^^^^^^
this makes me happy because i'm happy for you

Likewise! Good to see my fellow bronies smiling for ponies! ^-^

As for me, I can't get over how good it feels and looks to have my pony theme on... :3

It's beautiful! :D

The last thing I have to get used to now is Chrome for my iPhone. It's... Odd... After such a long time using Safari... But it really is a LOT better. :P
Purr~

Rissian

Biscuits and gravy for breakfast.  ^-^

I also got Everfree Radio working on my old T-Mobile phone that no longer has a SIM card. It has wifi capability though.  ovO

Chack

I think my friend at school is starting to lighten up on his hate for bronies. This is probably because he can't stand the insanity of the Sonic fanbase.  lol
(Both of us are Sonic fans, but we have a hard time with the really crazy fanboys. X3)
Wait for it...

The Stars

I did a poem in less than an entire class period today :D
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Book Smarts

Watching Yogscast play through a Fallout themed Minecraft world, and Simon was trying to figure out how to use the key to escape the vault. While figuring that out, the key exploded and disappeared with a gun shot sound when Simon right clicked on it.  lol

ComputerDeathglare

I'm kind of back, I guess. I'm so sorry for leaving, if anypony missed me. :c

I'm turning thirteen tomorrow!  :D
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

PrincessButton

Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2013 Feb 06, 00:46:29

Happy Early Birthdayayayayayayayy!
:D :D
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Julius

Welcome back! I was wondering what you were up to! :P

Hope you have a Pyrolicious day tomorrow! ;)
Purr~

White Prism

[glow=darkgreen,2,300]Happy birthday and welcome back, heres your gift muffin ^-^*leaves a glazed muffin and hug* Dont play too much with the flames ovO

Also, im happy because why not? That happened today, felt all happy because nothing lol
[/glow]
Insanity? Me? *Laught evil and madly*

Link to my ponysona/OC~
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6392.0

kagehikaru

2013 Feb 06, 09:23:55 #1330 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 06, 09:49:50 by kagehikaru

happy birth day here is your official birthday derpy muffin from me
Spoiler: birthday derpy muffin • show
[move=12] [/move]

The Wandering Magus

2013 Feb 06, 13:12:48 #1331 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 06, 13:14:41 by The Wandering Magus
derpy muffin derped your spoiler/picture/thing x3

the image:

Spoiler: birthday derpy muffin • show

LoE makes me smile :3
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

kagehikaru

oops :P
i got my ipod to make me smile
[move=12] [/move]

The Wandering Magus

Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Morning Glory

Kicked off my OC Pony Custom Brushable Contest!

I'm so excited to see all the entries, and I'm really pumped to make some OC customs.

The Wandering Magus

input my entry into the brushable contest ovO

PrincessButton

Quote from: Morning Glory on 2013 Feb 06, 15:07:53
Kicked off my OC Pony Custom Brushable Contest!

I'm so excited to see all the entries, and I'm really pumped to make some OC customs.

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Feb 06, 17:09:47
input my entry into the brushable contest ovO

ditto!  :D
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Pipkin

I probably would have noticed if ive been on here,more than three times in the last week...
Happy belated birthday as ill likely not me on tomorrow....

Julius

Fluttershy dear, you do realize that dancing in front of my sweet family could have gotten me in trouble, right? :P

It's alright however, there's no teasing, and there is a lot of acceptance even though they don't know where you're from! ^-^

You're the cutest thing ever, dear Fluttershy! And I thank you for dancing like you did! :)

What that means is that I left my laptop in the Livingroom for a bit while my parents were in there. Didn't really think I'd take so long, so it did not occur to me that they could see the lovely Fluttershy dancing screensaver of mine. :ajshifty:

Not to worry though, as I said there was no teasing and there was a lot of acceptance! The mood was light, happy, funny even. Sure, a bit odd but good in the end. lol

Lucky for me however, they'd seen me play Fighting Is Magic before, so I just told them it was one of the ponies from the game. :]

I feel as if there would be severe questioning should I say it's from My Little Pony. X3

In the end though... I guess I can be a bit more open about my love for pony now... Even if they don't really know what it is that I truly love. :D
Purr~

Pipkin

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Feb 06, 21:14:14
Fluttershy dear, you do realize that dancing in front of my sweet family could have gotten me in trouble, right? :P

It's alright however, there's no teasing, and there is a lot of acceptance even though they don't know where you're from! ^-^

You're the cutest thing ever, dear Fluttershy! And I thank you for dancing like you did! :)

What that means is that I left my laptop in the Livingroom for a bit while my parents were in there. Didn't really think I'd take so long, so it did not occur to me that they could see the lovely Fluttershy dancing screensaver of mine. :ajshifty:

Not to worry though, as I said there was no teasing and there was a lot of acceptance! The mood was light, happy, funny even. Sure, a bit odd but good in the end. lol

Lucky for me however, they'd seen me play Fighting Is Magic before, so I just told them it was one of the ponies from the game. :]

I feel as if there would be severe questioning should I say it's from My Little Pony. X3

In the end though... I guess I can be a bit more open about my love for pony now... Even if they don't really know what it is that I truly love. :D

that is awesome.  my next step is to tell my parents im a brony, and fluttershy did a wonderful job helping me with my neighbor

speaking of neighbors, mines coming over for coffee tomorrow.  real friends, yay!

Go Up