Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Book Smarts

Started playing Chivalry, and it's interesting

alexandas

i fixed the back wheel of my lego robot today, now it can turn perfectly fine, but it's not backing up well on the carpet
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Pipkin

Quote from: alexandas on 2012 Dec 30, 23:27:54
Quote from: Pipkin on 2012 Dec 30, 23:21:48
AWESOMENESS!!!!

I recall saying that my online UrT clanmates are oblivious to me being a brony despite using Pinkie Pie avatars in all of my forums.  That changed today.

I jumped on a server as LaptopBrony, and jumped in teamspeak with one of my teammates and told them who I was playing as.
She started singing "My Little Brony, My Little Brony, Aaaahhhhh!" and now it's stuck in her head, lol

my New Years Resolution is coming along nicely...
It's not new years yet

In this case does it really have to be?  lol

Quote from: alexandas on 2012 Dec 30, 23:37:59
i fixed the back wheel of my lego robot today, now it can turn perfectly fine, but it's not backing up well on the carpet

I think we used something similar in my programming class in high school, but we had to program what the robots are supposed to do on computers, using sensors and stuff like that(Using light sensors we had robots following black lines on a table and tell it to stop when it gets to an edge etc)

alexandas

Quote from: alexandas on 2012 Dec 30, 23:37:59

I think we used something similar in my programming class in high school, but we had to program what the robots are supposed to do on computers, using sensors and stuff like that(Using light sensors we had robots following black lines on a table and tell it to stop when it gets to an edge etc)
[/quote]
Yeah i got same one, but i own it, i need to get a sound sensor though, but then i'll need to redesign it, urgh those things hurt to build!  But i think they are fun!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328

Detective Woona

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Dec 30, 23:33:10
Started playing Chivalry, and it's interesting

Playing Chivalry, eh? Interesting is one way to describe it.
Add me if you like, I play it fairly regularly.
Also, please look at the wiki. If even one person finds it useful
I won't feel as though I've wasted my time editing that thing.

As for happy thoughts, real estate investing!  :D
The possibility of making large quantities of money delight me greatly.
Steam Name: The Bird Lion
MC Name: Stalwart_Shield

Mmmm, quite.

ComputerDeathglare

[/youtube]

Snap, crackle, DEATH. ovO
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Julius

You only found that now? lol

I was there when it was released. :]

Small world huh? First music for Toby, and then music for Bronies. Alex really is something. :P
Purr~

ComputerDeathglare

Dude, I only found Toby a few months ago. lol
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Julius

Sadly, I stopped watching Toby a while ago though... :\

I don't exactly remember when, perhaps near January-February, mom just forgot to pay the Internet and we were without it for about two months? Then I pretty much forgot about all of my YouTube subscriptions, as I couldn't catch up. What with them releasing videos everyday and all.

Now I only follow PewDiePie (Which I found recently), the occasional Toby video, Bronies 'cause they're awesome, and certain Let's Players from time to time. X3
Purr~

ComputerDeathglare

Ah, PewDie. ovO I must figure out how to record games on my computer. lol
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Pipkin

Fraps if you want to pay.

I'm cheap, I use livestream procaster.

So, after being without for almost 3 years, and with the help of some twist tie wire and super glue, I fixed my reading glasses.

byndbored

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I have a ps3 now. :D
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Book Smarts

End of 2012, and I'm still  alive  ^-^

Blues-Music

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Dec 31, 14:46:51
End of 2012, and I'm still  alive  ^-^

Don't jynx it we still have a few hours left.

Pipkin

I cancelled my internet with Bell!

Yes, that alone is a smile for me.

But this is the 1st of ~10 phonecalls i've had with them where I didn't have to chew anypony's head off.

It's nice to finally have a phone call where I don't have to say "I said I want you to _________, please just do ___________ and let me hang up!"

PrincessButton

Stocking wig came in the mail today!!  :D
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Pipkin

Resolution Stage 2 complete.

I had to try to find a way to start a conversation with my mother that would somehow allow me to incorporate "I watch My Little Pony and I like it".  My mom likes Star Trek.

Hello John de Lancie!

So long story short, not only does my mom know I watch the show, now she knows one of her favorite actors is/was doing a documentary on bronies like me.  She took that better than I expected, but she's not my dad, or my sister, or my brothers, or my brother in law  :D

PrincessButton

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Jan 01, 14:50:38

I had to try to find a way to start a conversation with my mother that would somehow allow me to incorporate "I watch My Little Pony and I like it".  My mom likes Star Trek.

Hello John de Lancie!

So long story short, not only does my mom know I watch the show, now she knows one of her favorite actors is/was doing a documentary on bronies like me.  She took that better than I expected, but she's not my dad, or my sister, or my brothers, or my brother in law  :D

Woohoo! Go LCS. c:
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

alexandas

pinkie pie's banana avatar makes me smile
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Julius

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 Jan 01, 15:36:12
Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Jan 01, 14:50:38

Hello John de Lancie!

Woohoo! Go LCS. c:

Go LCS! Keep at it! The final goal is to get your brother in law to accept it! :D

I'm kinda slowly letting ponies slip here and there. It started with Fighting Is Magic of course, then i slowly went down from that to music, images and my desktop.

I'm pretty sure they don't mind at all, nor do they think differently! :P
Purr~

Go Up