Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Billow Pillow

When somebody intentionally gets the first post on the 500 page.  The nerve!
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

kagehikaru

Quote from: Lyra Heartstrings on 2013 Feb 02, 14:15:06
When somebody intentionally gets the first post on the 500 page.  The nerve!

thank you you just gave me a reason to post a smile today
[move=12] [/move]

Book Smarts

500 pages of annoying things  >:/

Johannes

I still don't know what to draw.

The Wandering Magus

annoying things annoy me
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Detective Woona

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Feb 02, 15:14:51
annoying things annoy me

The most profoundly true statement in this thread.
Steam Name: The Bird Lion
MC Name: Stalwart_Shield

Mmmm, quite.

Pipkin

Still have no internet connection for my computer >.<

Night Pony

Quote from: Johannes on 2013 Feb 02, 15:13:09

Yourself as an alicorn.  ovO

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Jenzy

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Feb 02, 17:08:34

I've yet to draw Gold Alicorn Jenzy because of the Gold Carrot Power-up. I've only sketched it in my journal. Doing a Gold-tinted Rainboom!

When some get too occupied with a Topic and start a pointless debate.

Blues-Music

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Feb 02, 17:39:10
Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Feb 02, 17:08:34

I've yet to draw Gold Alicorn Jenzy because of the Gold Carrot Power-up. I've only sketched it in my journal. Doing a Gold-tinted Rainboom!

When some get too occupied with a Topic and start a pointless debate.

Chishio Kunrin

Sooner or later, I'm gonna want to try drawing my OC. I think I'm gonna need to set something up so I don't have to press down on my tablet's stylus just to get a dark line made. Having to press down keeps causing me to make wiggly lines. :l

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Jenzy

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Feb 02, 18:08:37
Sooner or later, I'm gonna want to try drawing my OC. I think I'm gonna need to set something up so I don't have to press down on my tablet's stylus just to get a dark line made. Having to press down keeps causing me to make wiggly lines. :l

What I do in Photoshop is have the sketch underneath, then new layer.

And I stroke-trace over the outline, so it's smooth. and then again. Ctrl-Z if it doesn't look good. Then go to the sharp corners you want to smoothen and stroke a few times to make the curve. Then erase the extra lines you don't need.

I don't press hard on the Tablet, unless when I'm in the Coloring process in the Colours layer. Having the paint radius bigger (pressure-sensitive Tablet)

Julius

Oh hey looker here! It appears to me that there's five hundred pages worth of dumb things...

Isn't that annoying...? :]
Purr~

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Feb 02, 19:00:33
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Feb 02, 18:08:37

What I do in Photoshop is have the sketch underneath, then new layer.

And I stroke-trace over the outline, so it's smooth. and then again. Ctrl-Z if it doesn't look good. Then go to the sharp corners you want to smoothen and stroke a few times to make the curve. Then erase the extra lines you don't need.

I don't press hard on the Tablet, unless when I'm in the Coloring process in the Colours layer. Having the paint radius bigger (pressure-sensitive Tablet)

I'm gonna have to change the pressure sensitivity, then. Even with the opacity on 100%, if I don't press down hard on my stylus, the line doesn't come out completely opaque. It's hard to draw a non-squiggly line when you're pressing hard on the stylus. >.<

Johannes

I don't know what to draw next D:

Chishio Kunrin

There are apparently adult women who're so blinded by nostalgia that they hate on FiM. They're not hating on bronies; they're hating on G4 itself.

With their nostalgia goggles on, they think G1 is adorable and that G4 is ugly. They're complaining about how the G4 ponies are skinny, and they think that G4 ponies are skinny to display a message to young girls that they should be skinny to be pretty or something.
:l
I'm just sitting here like "Seriously? Are you serious right now? They're ponies. And G1 didn't look that cute, especially not the toys. If anything, unfortunately, G3/G3.5 looked cuter than G1."

One of the reasons the G4 ponies look cute is mere psychology. Ever wondered why people think chihuahuas and fennec foxes are cute? Big round head with big ears, big eyes, and a small nose - it subconsciously reminds us of a human infant. We're supposed to instinctively find that cute and love it.

Though, those women are immune because of their nostalgia goggles, instead choosing to say G4 ponies look like pigs.

Jenzy

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Feb 02, 19:48:51
-snip-

I'm gonna have to change the pressure sensitivity, then. Even with the opacity on 100%, if I don't press down hard on my stylus, the line doesn't come out completely opaque. It's hard to draw a non-squiggly line when you're pressing hard on the stylus. >.<

Maybe that's it. Or the Brush Size.

For my canvases around 1200x1200, I use Size 13 Solid Brush. I'm eager to see your Flash Strike drawing :3

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Feb 02, 22:07:39
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Feb 02, 19:48:51
-snip-

Maybe that's it. Or the Brush Size.

For my canvases around 1200x1200, I use Size 13 Solid Brush. I'm eager to see your Flash Strike drawing :3

It's one of those tablet things where you can do shading depending on how hard you push on the stylus. It's kind of annoying sometimes.
I really don't quite know when I'll draw anything of Flash Strike, but hopefully when I do, I'll like it.

The Stars

I'm starting to have input lag issues with my Tablet as of recent @.@ So, kinda hard to actually use it while I'm drawing on Sketch Book Express... Ugh, I hate it when something I love just gets me angry.
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Chishio Kunrin

"Prologue"

We have a 5 disc changer DVD player surround sound system. In other words, our surround sound system is also a DVD player that has a carousel with five slots for DVDs. Wanna watch a movie marathon? Put 5 DVDs in there, and when you're done with one, just choose which number next, and it'll turn and set that DVD at the back to start playing.
^Remember these details, so my story will make more sense.^

My mom was watching a movie she has never seen before. She was right at the end of it, when my cat Callie, who has been hyper and playful today, decided once again, for the millionth time, that she wanted to jump onto the TV. This time, instead of jumping directly to the top, thus slamming her hind legs into the screen (we have a projection screen TV), she wanted to take a more staircase route.

She jumped up to get on the cabinet table thing we keep the DVD player/surround sound on a shelf in. She actually kicked the eject button while the movie was playing. The big tray came out, with the movie freezing up on the TV screen, and she jumped off the tray. The tray then took that as its cue to close, and a DVD got jammed inside.

The entire system got completely and seriously confused. It literally would do absolutely positively nothing. It wouldn't turn the disc carousel, it couldn't detect the DVD she was watching, it wouldn't even switch back to playing audio from a TV channel. It was that messed up.
Urrrrgh... >:(

We had to unscrew stuff, open the system itself, and take out the three DVDs that were in it. Unfortunately, one screw didn't want to come off, so my mom had to carefully fit her hand in and take the discs out.

The good: The discs are fine, and the system works perfectly again.
The bad: This was a truly awful ordeal.
The ugly: I seriously want my cat to calm down and be more well-behaved, or I swear, I'll find some way to just lock her away (nicely and humanely) somewhere whenever she gets too hyper and wants to risk breaking things.

So:
Quote from: The Stars on 2013 Feb 03, 02:09:26
I hate it when something I love just gets me angry.

^^^^^^

Go Up