House RP II (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepaw, 2017 Mar 02, 19:07:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepaw

Game slowly dragged himself across the couch cushions nearer to the pony for pettings or just for a comfy place to sleep whichever happens first.

Dark Hooves

(Sorry I was busy with rl stuff.)

"Ok, good idea. What are we doing?"
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Peace Keeper

Peace returns.

Well just needed a bit of sauce and water. It kinda burned a tiny bit. Hopefully with a tiny bit more flavor it won't taste as bland or burned. Sorry if it doesn't taste good.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Dark Hooves

Akira teleports over to Game and pets him.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Gamepaw

Initially startled by the teleporting equine, Game relaxed as they began to pet him.

Dark Hooves

2017 Nov 05, 01:26:00 #585 Last Edit: 2017 Nov 05, 01:28:11 by Dark Hooves
"You're so sweet, who would do such a thing to you?" She turns to Peacekeeper. "It takes practice to cook, no worries. You'll get better in no time."

Peace Keeper

*-Gah O:  I got a response. Sowies bout it >.< I forgot to check. Thanks for the roll call. Which reminds me. I need to do mines as well x3

---------------------

Well it has been a while since I've done rice. Should be good now. You want some? Anyone else wants rice?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

_BlazingInfinity

(HERE)

"Oh, yes!" Blue responds to Peace.
"And can you put some gravy on the rice? There is some in the fridge!" he said as he turned back to Game.
"How are we doing little buddy?" he asked Game, patting him on the head. @Gamepaw
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Gamepaw

Game once again let out a little purr as he received some pettings. The pudgy wolf was enjoying all the extra attention.

Peace Keeper

Alrighties. I'll warm up some gravy. Anyone else more?

Thunder Spin

((I don't remember what I posted last time but I think Candy was in her room?Also, we do have TVs in our room, right?))

There was nothing interesting in the TV. Just telemarketing, a few old cartoons and the news. Boring. Candy woke up from her bed to see if the others were doing something more interesting.

Misty Fly

*Marble wakes up still next to the TV and notices that there is noone around she looks through the window and shakes her head*

''how long i been asleep exactly? i guess i missed out a lot...''

*she gets up from the futon and starts going towards her room*
Magic...

Windy Camo

Hello, I'm the Windy Camo

Dark Hooves

(Sorry been busy, I'm here.)

Akira heads to the kitchen following the smell of cooking. "Something smells good."

Gamepaw

Game, having stopped receiving the petting's slowly dragged himself up to @ScarletInk while trying to see what she was doing.

ScarletInk

Oh, hey, wolfie. ^-^

*Scarlet is reading a book of her favorite author and sita down on the carpet to allow the wolf to come closer.*
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Gamepaw

Remaining on the couch, the pudgy wolf looked down at the pony and her book. Unable to turn around properly to face it, decided to roll onto his side and look down that way.

ScarletInk

*Scarlet chuckles a little and moves to allow him to look with more ease.*
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

_BlazingInfinity

That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Go Up