Weird problem

Started by Soulful Mirror, 2015 Feb 20, 10:28:15

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Soulful Mirror

I get this problem today after unpacked the skill fix patch. Every Pegasus and Unicorn on my screen lost all their manes, tails, horns and wings but they can still fly and teleport. Only the Earth Pony still have their manes and tails. One more thing is I can't talk to NPCs or pick up items so I can't take quest, travel by train. And look like I am the only one get this problem. Anyone know resolution?

Princess Oliver

Beautiful. tbh I've got no idea why this patch broke so many different things for different people.
Some people it works, some people it doesn't. Nobody seems to have the same issue twice as well it seems.

All for two lines changed in the code. This has been quite the experience I'd say.
Princess Oliver
Princess of Arcane Engineering
Programming Co-Lead
[br]

Rainbow Twist

Would it maybe have something to do with the compiler.. the thing that throws me off the most is how i can go from having 1000fps at the title screen with the unpatched version.... down to basically 0fps with delayed responce while clicking through the menus .... followed by the crash the moment a server is selected (which would likely suggest that the pony creation/selection screen is causing it)

Princess Oliver

They are all compiled in Unity so the same compiler, I also had 5 people confirm it worked before uploading it.
Princess Oliver
Princess of Arcane Engineering
Programming Co-Lead
[br]

HonorDawn

So I guess I'm not only one having a really laggy menu after patching!
I guess I'll redownload the unpatched version so I can at least do a quest or something. I should have backed it up  X3

Soulful Mirror

So... no one have any idea how to fix this problem?  :o

Go Up