Started by The Stars, 2012 Mar 19, 18:42:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

kremsly

2012 May 04, 14:54:12 #100 Last Edit: 2012 May 04, 15:19:57 by kremsly
Quote from: Malkies on 2012 May 03, 07:06:14
GUY GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS
LOOK WHAT I GOT IN THE POST TODAY

sweet i didn't know there was ME action figures do you plan on getting the whole set?
[spoiler]my gut tells me its already been posted here but ah well.
this video has some very good points about the ending i'm happily taking the "Shepard's Indoctrination" theory as the real ending. hopefullt they release singleplayer DLC soon.

Xeno

I loved ME3's ending >:O

and that's no joke  :3

Malkies

Quote from: kremsly on 2012 May 04, 14:54:12
sweet i didn't know there was ME action figures do you plan on getting the whole set?

I don't plan on getting the while set, no. I already have Tali and was thinking about getting Legion but decided against it. They don't seem to be available on the bioware store anymore but mine came from forbiddenplanet.com and they're probably on eBay.

Quote from: Xeno on 2012 May 04, 20:05:36
I loved ME3's ending >:O

and that's no joke  :3
Spoiler: show
:D

DXLelouch

so you enjoy plot holes :/

Sahara

anypony wanna play multiplayer together

Night Pony

Quote from: kremsly on 2012 May 04, 14:54:12
this video has some very good points about the ending i'm happily taking the "Shepard's Indoctrination" theory as the real ending. hopefullt they release singleplayer DLC soon.

If that is true,then my entire ending is a lie!  DD:

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Sahara

who else belives in the indoctrination theory i back it up 100%

Malkies

I don't believe the indoctrination theory is true.
Admittedly, there is a buttload of evidence to support it and it seems very plausible, but devs have said that what you see is the real ending.
I did really want it to be right, but it just isn't :(
*shrug*
So for now I'm just hoping that the extended cut is satisfying enough...

kremsly

Quote from: Night Pony on 2012 May 05, 07:35:14
If that is true,then my entire ending is a lie!  DD:
why, did you go for the synthesis or control ending? or do you mean something else? i actually had a hard time choosing between that and destrustion ended up going with destrustion

Night Pony

I chose synthesis.  :\

kremsly

i've finished the ME trilogy and i'm going to play the whole series agian!
my question is have you replayed any of the games? and if you have; how many times?

DXLelouch

the ending is filled with plotholes so to me the franchise is dead

Malkies

Quote from: kremsly on 2012 May 05, 11:40:26
i've finished the ME trilogy and i'm going to play the whole series agian!
my question is have you replayed any of the games? and if you have; how many times?
Only like a million times :D
Nah, but I have replayed ME1 10+ times (to get the perfect playthrough, and to get each playthrough to level 60) and ME2 probably about the same.
I've only completed ME3 once, but am currently playing through again with my friend. I don't intend to show her the ending until the extended cut comes out...

Night Pony

Quote from: Malkies on 2012 May 05, 12:23:25
Nah, but I have replayed ME1 10+ times (to get the perfect playthrough, and to get each playthrough to level 60) and ME2 probably about the same.
I've only completed ME3 once, but am currently playing through again with my friend. I don't intend to show her the ending until the extended cut comes out...

This.^ But for ME2.Now i'm making the ultimate playthrough starting from ME1 and I'm planning to do everything.

Malkies

Not been playing this much recently, distracted by the release of Minecraft on 360.
However, reached N7 level 1000 the other day.

In other news, it has been hinted at that there will be vorcha as playable multiplayer characters some time in the future

"This task is an onerous one, and many of you are right to dread contact with these particular foes, but rest assured that we are prepared to reinforce your battalion with reserves. The vorcha want in, and as soon as they complete combined-arms training with our technically-skilled personnel, we will let them loose."

Not sure if want, but their battle cries are going to be flippin' hilarious
According to a leak (which may or may not be true), male quarians will be released alongside vorcha as well as something called phoenix.

Also, showed the bf this video comparing male and female Shepards' voice acting in ME3:
Spoiler: show

and he made a female Shepard. Score! :3

ombranox

I hated how the multiplayer only lets you get cool soldiers by getting the Spectre packs. I still don't have a Geth because it requires either 2 bucks for the pack or four perfect bronze matches(I get creamed on anything higher). The last time I got the pack all I earned was a stupid Carnifex.

Malkies

Quote from: ombranox on 2012 May 26, 03:02:21
I hated how the multiplayer only lets you get cool soldiers by getting the Spectre packs. I still don't have a Geth because it requires either 2 bucks for the pack or four perfect bronze matches(I get creamed on anything higher). The last time I got the pack all I earned was a stupid Carnifex.
Yeah, the random pack system sucks...
What's even worse, though, is getting nothing but character cards that are already maxed when you're trying to unlock weapons :c I can't understand why they don't just let you buy what you want for credits instead of relying on dumb random packs.
The game is easier if you find friends to play with instead of just hoping you get a good team from random games :)

Oh, and the new Rebellion DLC has been confirmed. Vorcha, male quarians and ex-cerberus characters as well as 2 new maps, 3 new guns and some other stuff :3

Book Smarts

I could go right to Mass Effect 2, but I want to play the original Mass Effect, which going for $29.99 at gamestop  :'(

I'm gonna have to get it from Amazon for $19

How well would you, the fans rate the first mass effect?

Malkies

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 May 26, 13:31:12
How well would you, the fans rate the first mass effect?

The combat is fairly terrible but the story is great . I love the first game. If you are planning on playing ME2, playing ME1 first is a good idea. :D
You can probably pick up ME1 used for fairly cheap. I would recommend getting ME2 new as it comes with a pass that gives you free DLC :)

Night Pony

ME1 has the biggest Citadel.The side missions are mostly on similar maps and the combat could be better.But you aren't playing Mass Effect for those things...you are playing it for the story and roleplaying.And that is worth checking out.

Go Up