slice of life

Started by Fu-shia Writer, 2016 May 24, 12:42:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

*Deep Sense Continues walking through the ventilation shaft and she suddenly hears a pony talking on a phone*

Rouge S : allright then i.ll get that stuff for you bro... no it's in place and noone is gonna bother us

*Magic Roots notices the Crates of Sugar stacked on top of each other*

MS : your smart but not smart enough...
Magic...

Peace Keeper

*-Sorry for being inactive. Things happening on my side. Nothing bad, just busy.

-------------------------

Arco sees the pony known as Miss C tied up and comes in to untie her up.

Very much your rescuer. I am here to rescue you from the criminals.
We must get going out as I have my friend on this boat pursuing the criminal as we speak. We should get out of here now and take you to safety. I could try flying you back to shore.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

ObeyTheLion

Sprouting Seed goes over the pictures several times, ensuring to note every detail, should they spark anything in her memory.
Sprouting Seed: I've enver seen these two stallions before. But that unicorn mare...she was in the room next door. The one that burnt down.

She looks up at Cori

Sprouting Seed: Is...Is she a criminal?
Marvel is love
Marvel is life

Misty Fly

Cori : i.m afraid so sir can you tell me when exactly did you saw her the first time when did the fire happened and did you saw her carrying a huge crate of sugar?

~~Meanwhile~~

*Magic Roots Smirks and climbs into went after Deep but she doesn't a thing behind her since she was already pretty far off so it was a huge disatvantage*

*Miss C looks at Arco*

Miss C : no need there is something in Car Storage i hope it works... let's go there
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Arco: Sure. Lead the way, Miss.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

*Deep Sense walks through the dark hallway until she suddenly hears Arco and Miss C Talking*

DS : well that's my Que...*she kicks out the grill and jumps right next to them* sorry yall i kinda lost my jetpack...

Miss C : it's not a problem there is another way we can escape?

*Magic Roots listens to them*

MS : not without me ya won't...

Rouge : so they are all in the same spot now? i.m not gonna let them escape so easily..*he turns back and starts running towards the deck*
Magic...

ObeyTheLion

Sprouting Seed: Blue sugar?? But that's illegal...It appears then that this Magic Roots is some kind of black market trader. What does she want with it anyway?

Crop Harvest: As i remember she was already there when we booked a room in the motel. Around 8pm i saw her carrying a crate on her back. But what was in it, i don't know. However when i asked her if i could help, she refused...rather harshly. And the fire? It started not long after that typewriter stooped clickin'. I would say half an hour or 45 minutes.
Marvel is love
Marvel is life

Peace Keeper

Arco to Miss C and Deep: Well we could take a life boat or just get the ship to turn around. Or I couldd carry you two back to shore, but I can only carry one at a time.

Misty Fly

2017 Jun 27, 12:33:19 #568 Last Edit: 2017 Jun 27, 12:35:15 by Misty Fly
*Magic Roots listens to the three ponies and goes back to the cargo area she jumps down the ventilation shaft and looks at the sugar*

Magic Roots : gonna be such a shame to let this stuff go...but i guess it's a sacrifice to make...*she opens the suitcase and takes out an emergency Firework breaks it and throws it* now to get out of here...

Rouge S: not so fast your not escaping this ship so easily

Magic Roots : face it the sugar is gone and i have the money

Rouge S : not for long *he points a water pistol at her*

Magic Roots : hmm you amuse me... but still your not getting this money.... *she starts running towards the car room and Rouge chases her they make to the car room and Magic roots enters a black Aston Martin DB6 and drives off* don't worry this one can swim... *she smirks as the car submerges into water and dissapears*

*Rouge Spots looks at the Nearby cobalt blue Ferrari 575m Maranello*

Rouge S : i hope this one is a swimmer too...*he starts the engine and chases after Magic Roots*

*Miss Couture Arco and Deep Sense manage to make to the car room and see it empty*

Miss C : darn! our only way escaping here is gone!

Deep Sense : there is still lifeboats...

Cori : she wants to sell it for the highest bitter in Griffonstone that's why she stole a ship either way come on you 3 i will show you the place around
Magic...

Brave Fleet

2017 Jun 28, 16:32:36 #569 Last Edit: 2017 Jul 02, 00:19:33 by Brave Fleet
(( just a few quick details about my character. IDK. I wasn't sure how to do this at first. I'm still not sure what I'm doing.
name: Mystery
appearance: http://i.imgur.com/uQ9LHAU.png.png ))

A bat pony mare in a dark grey trench coat was flying through the clouds, arriving from Manehattan with a rather worried look on her face as she looked down at a few pieces of paper. Fillydelphia was the last place anypony had seen her father according to rather trustworthy sources. She looked up and noticed vehicles running into the water, which was rather confusing to her. She had never seen something so... odd. It seemed very urgent; the way the vehicles drove into the water was very... violent. Quietly and swiftly, the mare flew down onto the odd ship, making sure not to attract much attention even though she was wearing a peculiar outfit.
"hello?" she said quietly, not sure what else to do. If there was a problem, she was determined to find a solution.

Misty Fly

2017 Jul 02, 05:38:14 #570 Last Edit: 2017 Jul 02, 05:41:57 by Misty Fly
*Deep and Miss C looked as Rouge and Magic Roots Dissapeared into the water*

Deep Sense : just great they are gone! now there is no way we will catch them

Miss C : don't worry there is still plan B we can get to LifeBoats it can hold up to 6 ponies so we should be fine...*suddenly she notices the smoke coming out from the cargobay* or i think we should hurry...

*Deep Sense Nods and they both run towards the lifeboats but only finds one boat in there*

Deep Sense : hmm only one boat is that enough?

Miss C : it sure is come on i.ll drive it *she jumps into the boat and starts the motor engine*

Deep Sense : wait up! *she climbs in the boat and as the lifeboat starts going she notices the flames on the ship* so she managed to cover it up eh?

Miss C : yes she did and i have a feeling she wont comeback to filly after this...
Magic...

Gamepaw

Game continued to wiggle and squirm in the seat, he was getting uncomfortable in the car and unable to reach the floor with his forepaws was weird.

Brave Fleet

Mystery looked over to see a few other ponies jumping into a lifeboat, which worried her a little bit. Why were all of these strange things happening? She ran over and stopped at the edge of the ship, where the lifeboat was and hoped that the ponies wouldn't freak out.
"Excuse me, but what is all of this commotion about?" Mystery asked with a worried look.

ObeyTheLion

The three follow the officer leading them towards their new temporary accomodations. Secretly hoping that this criminal will be caught before she could achieve her goal.
Marvel is love
Marvel is life

Misty Fly

2017 Jul 02, 18:15:01 #574 Last Edit: 2017 Jul 03, 02:41:33 by Misty Fly
*Cori approaches the apartment and realises he left Gamepaw in the car he Quickly runs to the car and returns to the apartment with the wolf*

Cori : there you go little guy you helped me so much today so your gonna have a big steak... i hope you like meat...*he looks at the trio and Quickly gets up* ahem hmm sorry about that anyway let me show you around... you see we got 22 rooms here a huge kitchen..*he approaches the kitchen and opens the fridge and looks inside* grreaat we are out of stake...well i guess were gonna have to get some meat... somehow but regardless make yourselves feel comfortable.. i.m a go get some supplies *he quickly runs outside enters the car and drives off then Evening comes out of her Room*

Evening : mr Cori we...hello? *she notices the trio* oh hello there... let me show your room well actually you can pick any room cause let's face it only 4 rooms are occupied in here*Suddenly she hears a knock on the door*
strange...who could that be? *she opens the door and notices Lucid there* oh hey it's you...

Lucid : not happy to see me huh? i guess i can't blame you *she winks and Quickly runs off to her room*

*Cori parks the car and enters the supermarket and takes out a list of things*

Cori : okay i need Milk Bread Meat obviously.. Cabbages Corn Garlic and Ketchup...

*Miss C and Deep Looks at the Pony*

Deep S : there is no time to explain! this ship is on fire and gonna sink soon jump in we will explain it on the way...

~Meanwhile~

Magic Roots : wow and i thought i was bad at driving... *she Quickly steers away and enters mainland* great...Griffonstone....

Rouge S: end of the Road! hand over the cash! *suddenly they notice bunch of Griffons pointing Spears at them and 1 Griffon takes out a radio speaker*

Griffon Officer : we got them! you can come and pick them up

Magic S : what? what are you talking about?

*The Griffons cuff both Magic and Rouge*

Griffon Officer : we were informed that you would be coming here so were waiting now were gonna hold you here until fillydelphia police ponies arrive take them away! *the griffons lead Rouge and Magic Roots to a lock up*
Magic...

Brave Fleet

Mystery quickly glided down to the lifeboat and looked behind her to watch the ship as it sank. Her face showed shock and fear as she looked over to the other ponies in the boat. She would rather fly above the boat, though her lack of strength in her bat wings only allowed her to fly for so long.
"That sinking ship definitely screams conflict between ponies... That, or an accident... Hmm..." Mystery spoke to herself as she took out a note pad and began to write something. "If it were an accident," she continued to mumble, "then somepony must've messed up really bad... If it were a conflict, then..." She thought to herself for a moment, "the pony who caused the ship to sink must have been quite angry... What do you think, Blue-" Suddenly, the detective turned around and realized she was with two total strangers; not with her assistant, Archer Blue. "Er, sorry about that... So, uh, what happened here?" She asked.

Gamepaw

Game wagged innocently as he was left behind in the apartment. Not really sure if he was supposed to do anything the pudgy wolf opted to lay down near the fridge, it helping cool the heated wolf.

ObeyTheLion

After thanking the officer for showing them around the three earth ponies picked a random room and took a look inside. It looked quite pleasing. A nice king size bed placed on the right side, opposite of the door was a window providing a decent view on the streets. A big wardrobe on the left, a desk on the near right corner, and a TV placed on a desk in the far left corner.

Sprouting Seed: Well, looks cozy. Perhaps better than the motel room we entered first.
Fertile zoomed inside the room and started jumping on the bed, pulling off flips and stunts, having a good time.

Fertile Fields:WEEE! WOOO! The bed is perfect!

Crop Harvest: *chuckles* Hehe. You better not want to waste your energy now, little gal. Dinner will be ready soon.
As the little earth mare stopped hopping on the bed, a rather loud gurgle came from her stomach.
Fertile Fields: Heh, alright pa.
Marvel is love
Marvel is life

Misty Fly

*Miss C suddenly notices the pony on the ship and waves to her*

Miss C : what are you doing there? the ship is gonna sink at any moment come on get in here we are going to the city

``meanwhile``

*Cori leaves the supermarket with a bag full of groceries and places them in the car when he suddenly hears a message on the speaker*

Cori : hello? speak on it

Center : we spotted a burning ship about 300 miles of the coast you should go check it out...

Cori : a burning ship you say eh? i might as well take a look... *he Quickly starts the engine and drives off into the distance*
Magic...

Peace Keeper

*-Not sure if my pony or someone else. x3

-----------------

Arco looks back to see some pony on the boat.

I can help get the pony off the boat and into here.

Go Up