P.O.N.I. Headquarters

Started by Holiday Cheer, 2018 Feb 07, 12:59:14

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Holiday Cheer

Big News.  We have officially settled on the Event Schedule and Times for the Equestria Winter Games.

As shown in our beautiful promotional graphic (courtesy of Gloomy Feathers  :P ), the Opening Ceremony will be held Thursday, February 21 at 10PM GMT.  This will begin at the Crystal Kingdom Stadium and will feature a parade to Ponydale the Official Host of the Winter Games.

Then the following three days (Feb 22 - 24), there will be a earlier session and a later session for all events.  This does not mean you need to attend both.  This means the same events will be repeated at these times so more ponies can attend and participate.

Early Sessions will be held at 7PM GMT/2PM EST/1PM CST/12PM MST/11AM PST
Late Sessions will be held at 10PM GMT/5PM EST/4PM CST/3PM MST/2PM PST

There are some slight changes to the previously announced event schedule:

Friday, February 22:
Flight Race
Scavenger Hunt Race

Saturday, February 23:
Foal Ice Curling
Stacking Race

Sunday, February 24:
Ice Skating Races (separate races for Pegasi, Earth Ponies, and Unicorns.  Full race if time permits)
Closing Ceremonies (will be following the late session this day)

We hope to see as many ponies at the Games as possible and wish the best of luck to all teams!

(This wonderful picture is provided by Even Tide <3)

Holiday Cheer

THE EQUESTRIA WINTER GAMES ARE OFFICIALLY WRAPPED UP. 

I would like to thank all of the participants especially those those devoted weeks of their lives to working hard at training for the Games or planning the rules and other activities for the Games.

I would like to thank the members of PONI, especially Berry Shade and Even Tide who single hoofedly ran most of the events for the Games and without who we would not have had this amazing event.

I would like to thank our trafficorn volunteers: Optic Rainfall, Ivory Nightfall, Pumpkin Glow, Healing Lavender, Aurora Gem, and Shoo De Boop who helped keep the rules on track during the events.

I would like to thank the ponies who threw the afterparties between the Games days, ponies like Random Fandom and Flutter Fly.

And lastly I would like to thank our winners:

4th: Cantermore 25 overall points
3rd: Tartarus 27 overall points
2nd: Cloudopolis 45 overall points
1st: Ponydale 50 overall points

These points are calculated from the medals earned for 1, 2, 3, and 4 place with 1st being worth 4, 2nd being worth 3, 3rd being worth 2, and 4th being worth 1.  Points were calculated for teams and not individuals as there were some events where one team technically won multiple places.

Everypony who participated is a winner and I sincerely hope that we will continue to have all of you in our lives as the months go by and more exciting events happen in LoE! :D

Holiday Cheer

Just an update on upcoming events and birthdays.

Friday March 1st is Jet Black's birthday and there will be a party in SCC.  This may be held fairly late but be sure to hang around SCC as there will likely be festivities all evening.

Other upcoming birthdays are:

March 5th: Cheshire Cat
March 6th: Scoots

Please come out and say happy birthday to these ponies if you see them

On Saturday, March 2 starting at 9PM GMT, meet at the Cantermore Unicorn School grounds and bring a costume to celebrate CARNIVAL (US Mardi Gras).  We'll be celebrating with a parade through Cantermore and a dance party at the Gala Hall.  Prizes will be given for best costume!

MintTwist

Aww man, I missed it. Oh well, I hope you had a happy birthday Jet :)
I rarely play nowadays, so just assume that I'm alive. I have a busy life ¯\_(?)_/¯
Display name was formerly Colorheart16648

Holiday Cheer

2019 Mar 22, 23:20:25 #184 Last Edit: 2019 Mar 22, 23:26:06 by Holiday Cheer
This isn't a PONI sanctioned event but this will be occurring very soon. 

Your Princesses need you to join up (because they've fired all of their other guards).  Please come to the Cantermore training area (near the Castle) this Sunday, March 24 at 8PM GMT to participate in a series of contests sponsored by the Royals.  The winner(s) will be made honorary members of the Royal Guard and will be given the glorious duty of serving their royal princesses.

IMPORTANT: All participants must bring a suit of bronze armor.  The Royals don't have the budget to buy your training armor (more important things must be paid for, like cakes).

This promises to be fun and we hope to see you there! :D

Holiday Cheer

So here we are, hooves deep into April and nothing much has been going on in LoE.  Well here's something that will maybe brighten your day.

First birthdays.

April 15 is Lens Flare's birthday so there will be an exciting party for that one.

April 16 if Fluffy Flyff Cloudls's Birthday

April 22 is Twist's Birthday

April 23 is Third's Birthday

April 28 is Fire Blaster's Birthday

In other news, this month is National Poetry Month.  So in celebration, this Saturday, April 13 at 8PM GMT we will be holding a Poetry Slam at the Ponydale Schoolhouse.  Please come and read a poem or two that you've written or just listen to the poetry shared by others.  We hope this can be a fun and exciting event for all! X3

Sparkbow

2019 Apr 10, 11:39:12 #186 Last Edit: 2019 May 01, 16:02:34 by Sparkbow
I am waiting for 15 may ! It will be my birthday ! And I know who to ask for my party over at SCC

chrome thunder

2019 Apr 22, 10:27:04 #187 Last Edit: 2019 Apr 22, 17:42:43 by chrome thunder
EDIT: Updated the start time

On April 24th, 2011 Iamnotacleverpony posted a song to Youtube that would mark the start of the New Lunar Republic (and ultimately Solar Empire) fandom.

To commemorate the 8 year anniversary of it, the NLR is planning a special event for LoE on April 24th. It will mostly be photoshoots finished by an airshow and party.
Start time is 7PM GMT (2PM central US)

Everyone who takes part will start out at the Castle of the Royal Sisters in Evershade for a photoshoot (note: it is very difficult to get to the spot now so leave early so you have time to try negotiating the jungle gym. If you can't do it just wait on the bridge where you respawn after falling into the ravine).

Then the group will head to the Ponydale square and "take it over" with another photoshoot.
 From there the army moves on to Midway in the Heartlands for the next photoshoot (though the Midway part may be skipped if there's a time constraint. If so everyone will head to Cantermore after Ponydale).
Finally the army will march through Cantermore and storm the castle, taking it over.
After that, the Wind Howlers (Team Cloudsdale) will put on an airshow around 9PM GMT.
Finally everyone returns to Ponydale and SCC for an after party.

The dress code is as follows:
Full moonlight armor set (or parts of it and nickel armor if you don't have a full set)

If you don't have/can't wear the moon armor:

option 2
lab coat (color 4c4d62)
argyle socks (color 1- 868595 , color 2- 4C4D62 )

option 3
iridescent armor (color 4c4d62)

Shadowbolt (pegasus only)
Lab coat color- 63306b
Argyle socks color - 1 efeb41, color 2 - 313039
 goggles
 green lantern

Can also equip the Aviator's lantern or a green colored torch
Bat ponies welcome too.  And we are expecting "resistance" :P   .  FOR LUNA! :luna:

Holiday Cheer

Okay everypony, after a long moment, here's it is, the official forum announcement.  I know most of you probably already know about this but let's lay down some of the details.  Because this is probably the most important event that happens on Legends of Equestria.  It started all the major event planning and was the birth of PONI.  I am talking of course about:

THE GRAND GALLOPING GALA

This year's Gala season is already underway and ponies have been working hard getting their outfits ready, dresses ordered, training their dance moves, and helping to prepare the feast.  There are two major events associated with this year's Gala and the first is coming up soon.

The Royal Pre-Gala Dinner will be held this upcoming Saturday at 9PM GMT at the Cantermore Gala Hall and will be a fancy dinner party where ponies will come dressed in their finest, sit down and be served a delicious dinner, and enter to win a Gala Prize Pack.  To enter the sweepstakes please contact a pony named Winter Roll either in LoE or on Discord.  They're pretty easy to find, just look for an amazing, party loving foal.

The next week we move on the Mane Event:

We know that you've been dreaming, you've been waiting.  So here it is.  May 25th starting at 8PM GMT the Grand Galloping Gala will begin at the Cantermore Gala Hall.  At 9PM GMT there will be an amazing aerial performance by the Wind Riders.  Following this please enjoy the dancing, food, and of course friendship that comes with this amazing and monumental event!

In the spirit of the Grand Galloping Gala we would like encourage food and other vending at the event, if you would like to have a stall and sell some type of homemade items to earn a lot of money to fix Granny's sagging hip (or whatever else you need) then please let a member of PONI know. 

We will also be working to try and bring some of the more famous members of the MLP community to this event though don't be disappointed if they don't make it.  We're not talking the Voice Actresses or Lauren Faust or anything, but maybe some of the Youtube horsefamous ponies who have been seen in LoE before.

On behalf of PONI we hope to see you at the Gala and are super excited for everything that is to come! :D

Frisktaker

Huh. I've been waiting for the moment where I have the free time to go to one of these events again. And now that moment has come, heh

Onion Sing

They'll ask, so here you go...

Holiday Cheer

So my little ponies, it's been a while and I'm soooooooo sorry for not keeping this updated as regularly as I should.  ovO

But we are into July now and there are a good few birthdays going on that I know there will be BIG parties for, so please ask if you want to find details.  Most parties will probably happen sometime around 9-11 PM GMT on the day of the birthday so it's a good bet if you come on during this time you'll catch the party in full swing.

July 10 Regal Thunder
July 12 Wordsmith (the July 12 party is at 11PM GMT)
July 12 Golden Sky (the July 12 party is at 11PM GMT)
July 13 Orion
July 15 Bee Bun
July 15 Frozen Wing
July 15 Princess Luna (the player not the pony)
July 15 Winter Breeze
July 21 Lavender Aid
July 22 Blue Glaze
July 26 Winter Roll

Hope to see you there.

ALSO BIG NEWS!  As it was a hit last year, I'd like to personally invite everypony to Midway Village (in the Heartlands, just type /stuck in chat if you get lost) at 6PM GMT (2PM EDT) for INDEPONEDANCEPARTY 2019!   :D    There will be food, dancing, and of course FIREWORKS.  YAY!

Holiday Cheer

This upcoming Saturday grab a friend who likes playing as a foal character and join us for a fun time at Sweet Apple Acres!

J_Brony1155

Here is just a suggestion for the winter games this year...

(I already suggested this to Holiday Cheer on discord and then found out she doesn't run the games. XD)

Anyways here is what I suggest for this years games you know how in the summer games ponies had a figure eight race inside the crystal kingdom stadium how about the same for the winter games except with the enchanted ice skates.

And also for nightmare rush through the brambles ponies can wear the enchanted ice skates too.

This is just a suggestion for the games this year I personally think that it will be more creative and make it have that more "wintery" feel to it.
"I don't know what went wrong..." ~Derpy~

Hallow Night

Quote from: J_Brony1155 on 2019 Dec 13, 06:47:19Here is just a suggestion for the winter games this year...

(I already suggested this to Holiday Cheer on discord and then found out she doesn't run the games. XD)

Anyways here is what I suggest for this years games you know how in the summer games ponies had a figure eight race inside the crystal kingdom stadium how about the same for the winter games except with the enchanted ice skates.

And also for nightmare rush through the brambles ponies can wear the enchanted ice skates too.

This is just a suggestion for the games this year I personally think that it will be more creative and make it have that more "wintery" feel to it.

That's a great idea and for anyone who hasn't got the skates yet you can get them from the lvl 45 Naiad mobs in the Heartlands!

Go Up