OASIS [sign up]

Started by FakeSmile, 2015 Oct 09, 14:11:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FakeSmile

2015 Oct 20, 14:54:34 #40 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 20, 17:36:41 by FakeSmile
@Quill Ink
The orb glowed a soft blue light as Marina gazed into it. The orb was voice activated and it displayed a few options. One option had a symbol of a cutie mark and the words "Assigned Pony" over it. Another option had a question mark and the word "Help" over it. The last option had a pencil symbol and the words "Weekly Report" over it.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Stryder221

"Where... am I?" A lone stallion couldn't help but ask as he looked all around. It was a beach, that much was for sure, and judging by the cart he was pulling around, and the deep tracks in the sand...
Well, let's not mince words here... He was lost. Completely and hopelessly lost. "Was I supposed to go north before I got to the sand...?" The colt asked himself, diving into the cart for a brief moment before pulling out a map.

"South? What sense does that even- Wait..."

He flipped it upside down. Then after a second of staring, immediately let out a groan. A week. He'd wasted a whole week's worth of traveling on one little error.
"Only I could be dumb enough to have read it upside down all that time...!" He half-yelled in despair.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Rush of MLP

As Rush walked along the shore, he notice a stallion that looked a bit out of place. He paused and stared in the stallion's direction, both confused and a little bit curious.

Nuserame

FreeFlow had followed Peninsula along with the net full of rubbi- er, treasures, trusting her to know what to do but also not really being bothered to think about it too much himself.

Dunes were a bit of a struggle with the cargo. The sand behaved in a really weird way out in air, it just sunk away as FreeFlow tried to climb the slopes, causing him to leave a messy trail of dug away sand and bits of rubbish.

The way back down into the tiny dune-valley Peninsula had found was a lot easier as FreeFlow just lived up to his name and let himself slide down, totally not looking very silly in the process.

"Oooh nice spot, could use a pond for sure, but good enough for now. Also, another nice thing I discovered about this sand is if you dig away some of it, the sand below is nice and cool!"

FreeFlow went on to drop his cargo, pick out an old magazine and and dug himself into the sand enough to stay nice and cool.

"Learning to read was a good idea! We could learn so many things about this above-land just by reading these!"
"Let's see... 'Manehattan's Mid-summer Fashion Mix-up', 'Dubious Divas Divided'... 'An exclusive look inside the crystal palace royal chambers'..... Ok this did not answer many questions but apparently your eye-protectors are 'all the rage', which sounds kinda bad."
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

FakeSmile

Peninsula looked worried when the stallion mentioned the pond. She has to make sure all her followers have a good supply of water to drink here. The mare gazed at the ocean as she continued to wonder where the group would get water. Her gaze fell back on FreeFlow as he said something about the sand (which she ignored) and about her protectors shades (which she didn't ignored). Peninsula peaked over to see what the magazine had to say about her shades. It was hard to focus on the words on the paper with only two eyes. She rubbed the eye shape scar on her forehead as she said,
Peninsula:
All the rage!? This explains why the other land ponies are looking at me weird. . . I must be offending them with these eye protectors! I must get rid of them to avoid detection! FOR THE CROWN!

The mare took off the eye protectors and shoved them into the trash haul. The sun instantly attacked her eyes and she let out a painful scream. As she covered her face she said,
Peninsula:
FreeFlow, you have to go out and find me new eye protectors! I, The Great Peninsula, can not let the sun defeat me! I also can't offended the new land ponies. . .  So do more research within those history books and figure out what is appropriate protection for the eyes. I will hang back and make sure this fort is up to standard while you are go. Failure is not a option and do not embarrass the crown!
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Nuserame

"Right! Let's see... These here look interesting, they are uh, stunning?! I don't understand why these ponies would make eye coverings that stun."

"How about these. 'Fit for a star'. Fit for a star?" Looked up the sky questioningly, which he knew would be filled with these star things at night. "How would that even... Ok next."

"These uh... 'the coolest pair of shades this summer'. Ok that sounds good! This place is could certainly do with some shades and coolness!" FreeFlow quickly rose from his spot, quickly fell over and quickly rose again. "Right, I will procure this pair of cool shades! But I was not raised in a sea trench, nothing goes for nothing." FreeFlow went over to the hoard of treasures, and picked out a number of excellent pieces. A dented, empty oil can, a leaky beach ball and a broken umbrella which he stowed in a somewhat moldy and very sandy saddlebag.

"This I could trade for some shady cools, perhaps even a pair for myself!"
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

Stryder221

"Bah... Well, it's no use cryin', just gonna have to haul this thing out and..." The colt pulled hard on the cart, only to receive some bad news. It wouldn't move.
"Aaaand you're stuck." He then clopped his hooves together, laughing. "Yep, just what I always wanted! Getting stuck on a beach when I don't even know if it's high tide or not!"

To be honest, he was surprised he made it this far dragging it through the sand... But now that it was stuck, he wasn't leaving it. Who knew what would happen to his stuff?
He then made a noise that was somewhere between a sigh and a groan. "At least somepony's bound to come by eventually. Can't resist the beach on a nice sunny day..."
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

GlassMirror

*Suddenly Abyss comes up and with one hoof, raises his cart up from where it was stuck. He pushes it back.*

hmph... What's the matter with you?

*Abyss saw what Illusion was doing, and just had to go and see. It wasn't the pony that intrigued him though... He takes another glance at the cart.*

Stryder221

"Oh, nothing, just ended up readin' the map wrong and went completely the wrong way..." The stallion had said.
Taking a deep breath, he tugged hard at the cart, only to lose his balance and fall flat on his face when it actually moved.

He then mumbled something into the sand.

But taking a look at the cart's contents would've yielded no results. The colt had thrown a thick white cloth over it, likely to protect the contents from whatever weather he went through.

FakeSmile

She watch the stallion go off on his side quest from the dunes. Hopefully he is skilled at bargaining as he is at collecting. The mare looked at the dunes that surrounded her. She didn't know where to start the preparations to build her fort. The mare decided to get an birds eye view of the dune, so she climbed out of her hole. As she stood up something caught her eye. In the distance was an old abandoned shack. The mare stood and stared at the shack for a while. She wasn't sure what to make out of it but she had a feeling to check it out. The started to slowly make her way toward the shack; her eyes locked on the ground to protect her sight from the sun.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

GlassMirror

*Abyss rolls his eyes as he walks in front of the Stallion.*

Are you done..? I forbid myself from asking to many questions, but where were you even trying to go anyway with a full cart?

Stryder221

The colt soon stood up, spitting out sand before brushing some off his vest. "I was trying to get to a small town called Ponyville to start building up a name for myself. Easier to impress small-town folk, you see... Or at least, that was the idea... Erm, no offense if you came from there."

He then looked around, as if trying to find a road. "You happen to know where the nearest town or city would be? 'Less I find a place, I'm gonna be lost for a while longer..."

GlassMirror

I'm not from there, nor do I go there often. It isn't a place I would want to go to...

((where is this beach located? in Canterlot? or something? X3 ))

Rush of MLP

Rush watched the two stallions quietly from a distance.

"They seem to have everything under control." He muttered.

Peace Keeper

Peace begins to traverse the busy streets passing by markets, restaurants, knick-knacks, sporting goods, and hotels and apartments. Nearing closer to the ocean, he can finally see the sandy beach and the many ponies who come to relax in the sun or to play in the water or have a leisurely time. Peace proceeds to come close to the beach, watching by the grass in front of the sand among the many palm trees. He looks around and talks to himself.

Woo mane. Been some time and they made quite some good changes. The pier is upgraded and improved. Added 2 playgrounds. and the life towers looks more modern. Everything else still looks the way I remembered.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

FakeSmile

The mare stumbled her way toward the shack. Along the way she past Peace Keeper, but she was too focus on her side quest. Once she arrived she stood on the patio of the abandoned building it looks like an old beach house but very small. The palm trees hide most of the house, except the flag on top of the house. The flag had a some sort of cutie mark; she assumed it was the cutie mark of the owners. Peninsula slow walked up the old steps of the house and tried to open the door. It wasn't lock but it was jammed. With all her strength she forced the door open and fell fast first into the house. She let out a painful cry as she rose from the ground. Her lit up as she took in the room. It looked like a typical beach house; the living room, kitchen and dinning room were all connected. The kitchen was outdated and the furniture looked like it belonged in the 90s. The mare smiled as she walked through the house. She discovered two more bedrooms and a room with a weird chair. Peninsula decides that this will be her base of operation, since it was already built and she knew nothing about building a fort. She let out a victory laugh as she stood in the middle of the living room. The second day on land and she already concurred the Equestria Ponies land.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Stryder221

"I'm not asking about that, I'm asking if you know if there's another town somewhere around here. Actually, let me make this easier... Where'd you come from, and if you don't mind me asking, where is it? C'mon, buddy, don't leave me lost and confused..."

GlassMirror

((am I suppose to tell that he's a sea dragon from the sea?)) lol

FakeSmile

((I mean, I wouldn't be so forward. . .
Lol, ye you can . . . If ya trust him!
But you can only tell him you are
from the sea and your powers! No goin
off about the sea goddess or the
other sea ponies! ))
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

GlassMirror

((ok!))

First tell me about yourself. I'm not straight forward about myself if I don't know about you first.

Go Up