Started by FakeSmile, 2015 Sep 18, 20:15:08

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FakeSmile

2015 Sep 18, 20:15:08 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 21, 21:58:17 by FakeSmile
OASIS

Sea Pony to Equestria Pony Ratio
5:6

Deep in the depths of the sea lives a goddess name Estuary, who created the ocean. She is a powerful Goddess who protects the seas from the Equestria ponies. At times she would be merciful and give ponies new life if they happen to fall into her realm. For years she would tend to her sea ponies and the creatures while keeping eye on the land. Recently a massive ship dumped thousands of pounds of garbage into her once. Blinded by rage, she summoned all her magic to drown all the land ponies. But, a group of sea ponies begged Estuary to give the ponies one more chance. The Goddess agreed but only if those few ponies would turn in their fins for hoofs. She demanded that they go to the surface and keep tabs on those land creatures. Estuary assigned each sea pony a land pony; and stripped them of their fins. Now it is the selected few sea ponies job to prove Estuary that not all Equestia ponies are bad.

Welcome To Oasis! Like the story said, it is up to the sea ponies and Equestria ponies to prevent Estuary, Goddess of The Ocean, from drowning the land. This RP will be very chilled and will restart everyday (unless stated otherwise). So yeah, this RP is opened to every one as long as you meet the rules and requirements! Okay, now let's get to the rules!

Sea Pony Rules!

Only ONE Pony Can Know You Are A Sea Pony
You and your partner will get a game over if you tell anyone. So keep this low key.

Equestria Ponies Can Only Know You're a Sea Pony and Your Power
Keep Goddess Estuary and the other sea ponies a secret!

Large Bodies Of Water Turns You Back Into A Sea Pony
So if you touch a puddle you are good!

Equestria Pony Rules!

If You Tell Anyone You Have a Sea Pony You Sleep With Da Fishes
You will be dragged into the ocean and your sea pony will be banned from the land. So both parties will have to start over.

That's it.

Sea Pony Guidelines!

~Must have yellow eyes
~They are earth ponies on land
~No cutie marks
~Must have one power

Land Pony Guidelines!

~Must be a unicorn, earth pony or Pegasus (PM if you don't have any and we can work this out.)
~Unicorns must only use spells within their talent (So no bringing houses ablaze if your talent is petting dogs)

Powers

~Aerokinesis- Power to create and control wind and air currents.
~Telekinesis- The ability to move objects with their mind.
~Invisibility- Self-explanatory but this will drain your hydration.
~Gelidkinesis: Turn water into a jelly-like substance; good for molding and gluing stuff together.
~Hydrokinesis- Ability to move water without touching it.

Application Form

@FakeSmile (@ me so I know you are applying!)
Sea Pony or Equestria Pony:
Name:
Age: ( If you are a sea pony just put the age you look like)
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance:
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Peace Keeper

2015 Oct 03, 02:44:23 #1 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 10, 03:21:50 by Peace Keeper
Sounds like this is a fun RP to be in. Hehe a good game of secret keeping.

I'll sign up for this RP. Hopefully this RP can get more people in.

@FakeSmile
Sea Pony or Equestria Pony: Equestria Pony
Name: Peacekeeper
Personality: Almost always positive. Shows respect. Timid. Gullible. Helpful. Very friendly to anyone.
Bio: Peacekeeper is a pegasus from Las Pegasus. He is a student at a college and works to become a meteorologist to work as a weather coordinator and manufacturer. He is the youngest of 7 siblings and an uncle of many other siblings.
Appearance: Blue coat. Primary black and secondary white mane with primary black and secondary blue tail. He wears a black shirt and sometimes a black cape. Cutie mark is a rainbow firework.

Hope this is good. If any questions or comments, I am open to them.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

FakeSmile

@Peace Keeper

LoL, I didnt think anyone would join.
Looks good to me, so your accepted!
I don't know if anyone will hop on board
so I would just sit tight for a bit.
CC:
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

FakeSmile

2015 Oct 09, 13:41:37 #4 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 28, 12:27:21 by FakeSmile
@Peace Keeper
Lol, I'm gonna start the thread. Your pony doesn't have to be with mine
but they can still interact.

MY APPLICATION

Sea Pony or Equestria Pony: Sea Pony
Name: Peninsula
Superpower (Sea Pony only):Gelidkinesis
Personality: Very bossy and aggressive. But they acts like a mother toward the other Sea Ponies
Bio: Peninsula lives very deep within the ocean. They are in charge of the deep sea ponies and works under Estuary. Even though they respects Estuary's authority, they were the one who came up with the idea to give the Equestria Ponies another chance.
Appearance: Once I get off mobile I'll post a picture. They have pale pink and gold dreads that is covered with a jellyfish like hat. Their coat is pale blu and they have a golden eye painted on their forehead.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Peace Keeper

I can't seem to find your RP.
Perhaps it got deleted?

FakeSmile

🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Peace Keeper

Ah I see it. Thank you.

Julien999

Lol okay. I did have a sea pony but I never revealed that one of my pony is actually one.

FakeSmile

@Julien999

Lol, wow that's great! You don't have to
let your assigned Equestria pony know
your a Sea Pony.
:33
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Julien999

Well, I see that I will modify my sea pony if she's on the land : She will not be a Unicorn, will have a yellow eyes and will not have a cutie mark in this RP.

Question : How many ponies can we RP with?

@FakeSmile
Name: Acqua
Superpower: (Sea Pony Only) Hydrokinesis
Personality: Curious, Childish
Bio: Acqua is a very curious sea pony and she often goes to the surface and watching the land, wondering how big and how the land looks like.
Appearance: Blue coat, Blue mane/tail.

I hope it's good. (I just realized that she have the same coat color as Peacekeeper! lol )

FakeSmile

@Julien999

This is a very blue pony, Lol.
Yes its good and your Accepted!
Hmmm, good question....
You can RP with two!
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Doomato

Sea Pony or Equestria Pony:Equestria
Name: Doomato
Superpower: N/A
Personality: Quirky, Annoying, Crazy, Weird, Tinkerer, acts stupid with the brain of a genius.
Bio: Doomato is a Cornish inventor from the human world who travels between dimensions and time eras in a device named the "Transportal". Whenever he travels to different dimensions, he becomes whatever native species live there (which is a peculiar rule, but this is a normal thing for dimension travelling). One day, he lost the Transportal and now he's stranded... Or just can't be bothered to use any of the public DoomCo portal. He owns a Sci-Fi technology company called "DoomCo". The only Equestrian branch is extremely deep underground and the entrance is a high-speed elevator on a tiny dock in the middle of the ocean.
Appearance:
Spoiler: show

FakeSmile

@Doomato

A'ight, looks good to me.
You're accepted.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Julien999

How many Blue Ponies there are? lol

@FakeSmile
Sea Pony or Equestria Pony: Equestria Pony
Name: Natura Leaf
Superpower: (Sea Pony Only)
Personality: Calm, somewhat shy
Bio: Natura Leaf was born without knowing who is her parents. She learned how to live alone and she went to Canterlot ; Where she will learn how to use her magic. She really care about nature and want to protect all the natural habitat of animals and others living creatures from ponies who don't care by just throwing trash. Unfortunately, she can not protect alone in the middle of all those ponies who disagree with her... How cruelty!
Spoiler: Appearance: • show
[center]
Don't mind about that book on her head.[/center]

Little thing : Natura and Acqua look like the same ponies but with different colors and Acqua is a Sea Pony... lost sisters?

FakeSmile

OhWow, there are a lot of
blue ponies. Lol

@Julien999
Aye I like the long lost sister
thin', accepted! I won't assign your own
pony to yourself though. I
can see Natura and Peninsula
gettin' along.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Nuserame

@FakeSmile
Name: Freeflow
Superpower: Invisibility
Personality: Carefree, cheerful and calm.
Bio: Freeflow lived most of his moving around various towns, doing seasonal farm work. Particularly kelp harvesting is well paid work if your really good at it, and Freeflow was good enough that he did not have to work all that many hours to get by. This did earn him a reputation of being a bit of a layabout, which is not entirely unfair given that he does spend most of his free time just laying around, reading books, looking at the stars from shallow waters and just pondering life.
His last job had ended rather abruptly as the kelp farm he was working at was quite suddenly covered by a large volume of surface pony refuse, which also lost him his place to stay since he was lodging with the farmers.
But he did not mind all much. He didn't really need the money and the farmer was being stingy about the pay to the point of it being annoying. Sadly for him, he had also gotten on Goddess Estuary bad side by visibly not caring much as she was surveying the damage and was quickly involuntarily volunteered for the role of going up to the surface in disguise to scrutinize the litterbug surface ponies.
Appearance: His coat is a dark, grey-ish green. His eyes are yellow and his mane consists of thin, light yellow kelp-like strands. He is somewhat tall (or long?) and lanky.
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

FakeSmile

@Nuserame
A'ight, looks good!
You're accepted!

[Hr]

Okay, we have a good amount of RPers
so I'll assign the sea ponies!

[B] Sea Pony To Equestria Pony [/b]
@Nusername to @Julien999
@FakeSmile to @Peace Keeper
@Julien999 to @Doomato

Okay, I'll restart the day once I get back from College!
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Julien999

Oh wow ! I was about to post that Natura will be on the beach and sees that sea pony taking out those trashes.
But it seems like that Nuserame signed and accepted before I could post.

FakeSmile

Hmmm... Peninsula will still
be at the beach tomorrow.
Also, y'all can hang out even
if its not your assign pony.
This is a learnin' field trip
and Peninsula expect y'all
to get educated.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Go Up