Mass Effect

Started by The Stars, 2012 Mar 19, 18:42:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Malkies

2012 Apr 12, 11:06:26 #60 Last Edit: 2012 Apr 12, 15:52:28 by Malkies
Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2012 Apr 11, 22:50:33
also http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/722637/mass-effect-3-hoodies-we-wish-existed-nugget-from-the-net/

Excuse me while I drool everywhere.
I would be all over that Kasumi one.
Spoiler: show
Speaking of whom, I just remembered that I almost cried when I thought she was dead too. That was just mean. ono

kremsly

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules. it i need to get mass effect 3 already and wrap up my play through of it. but first would you say buying the kasumi DLC is worth it if you've already finished the main story line?

dashpony94

2012 Apr 12, 15:40:41 #62 Last Edit: 2012 Apr 19, 22:44:43 by McSleuthburger
Can't get enough time to play the third one

All I hear is "Crappy ending! BOOOOO BIOWARE SUCKS!", teeeell me about it.....

whatever ending they chose it can't be that bad, I'm sure it's just lame people not understanding it correctly (like 90% of the time)
"One does not simply choose a favourite pony"

Night Pony

Quote from: dashpony94 on 2012 Apr 12, 15:40:41
Can't get enough time to play the third one

All I hear is "http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules.ty ending! BOOOOO BIOWARE SUCKS!", teeeell me about it.....

whatever ending they chose it can't be that bad, I'm sure it's just lame people not understanding it correctly (like 90% of the time)

I don't want to spoil it but i will tell you this.It all depends on the person playing it.Most people didn't like it that much but i for one i think it's a fine ending.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Malkies

Quote from: kremsly on 2012 Apr 12, 15:20:33
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules. it i need to get mass effect 3 already and wrap up my play through of it. but first would you say buying the kasumi DLC is worth it if you've already finished the main story line?

Personally, I would say that it's totally worth it because I LOVE Kasumi :D She's a brilliant character, my second favourite character in the whole series after Garrus, and her loyalty mission is tons of fun. It's a shame that you will miss out on some great (and totally lulzworthy) dialogue with her during the main game, but I think that it's still a worthwhile piece of DLC.

Quote from: dashpony94 on 2012 Apr 12, 15:40:41whatever ending they chose it can't be that bad, I'm sure it's just lame people not understanding it correctly (like 90% of the time)

I thought that too at first.
Then I finished the game.
:(
I'll shut up now.

DXLelouch

EVERYTHING that space AI says is contradicted and i mean everything therefore nothing you say can explain the ending and space magic dont cut it pal

Malkies

Quote from: DXLelouch on 2012 Apr 12, 16:19:36
EVERYTHING that space AI says is contradicted and i mean everything therefore nothing you say can explain the ending and space magic dont cut it pal

I know that everyone has their own opinion on the ending, but I haven't seen a single argument defending the star brat that was at all convincing :\
IMO it would have been so much better if after the final conversation with Anderson, instead of the magical elevator, it let you pick the final choice from the control panel (and get rid of or change synthesis to something else because seriously, wtf?) or something...
At least then the reapers and their motives would still remain mysterious and cool and you wouldn't be left going o.O

The Stars

Quote from: Malkies on 2012 Apr 12, 21:44:21
I know that everyone has their own opinion on the ending, but I haven't seen a single argument defending the star brat that was at all convincing :\
IMO it would have been so much better if after the final conversation with Anderson, instead of the magical elevator, it let you pick the final choice from the control panel (and get rid of or change synthesis to something else because seriously, wtf?) or something...
At least then the reapers and their motives would still remain mysterious and cool and you wouldn't be left going o.O

XD what bothered me is that in ME2, didn't the Arrival DLC state that the destruction of a mass relay would destroy an entire solar system, and yet they ALL were destroyed in the 3rd? o.o Shepard killed EVERYONE.
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Malkies

You know those hoodies McSleuthburger posted?

THEY'RE GETTING MADE *-*
http://lupodirosso.deviantart.com/art/mass-effect-hoodie-project-STATUS-UPDATED-AGAIN-294739828?q=gallery%3Alupodirosso%2F26365828&qo=7&catpath=&order=0&offset=7
Kasumi hoodie, you will soon be mine *-*

Quote from: The Stars on 2012 Apr 15, 04:15:45
XD what bothered me is that in ME2, didn't the Arrival DLC state that the destruction of a mass relay would destroy an entire solar system, and yet they ALL were destroyed in the 3rd? o.o Shepard killed EVERYONE.

Mmhmm...
Well apparently not, but I fail to see how they are going to "clarify" that in a convincing way...
The star brat creates so many plot holes, I don't even.
:c

DXLelouch

exactly which is why i have no idea what crack you people that can find that satisfying are smoking -_- Shakespeare himself would flat out tell Casey to his face that he has no artistic integrity

Malkies

Quote from: DXLelouch on 2012 Apr 15, 13:18:25
exactly which is why i have no idea what crack you people that can find that satisfying are smoking -_-
Be nice! =P

The Stars

Quote from: Malkies on 2012 Apr 15, 13:33:12
exactly which is why i have no idea what crack you people that can find that satisfying are smoking -_-
Be nice! =P

XD lol, I had trouble trying to understand the sentence fully, but It was still kinda funny
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Malkies

Quote from: The Stars on 2012 Apr 16, 19:34:30
Quote from: Malkies on 2012 Apr 15, 13:33:12
Be nice! =P

XD lol, I had trouble trying to understand the sentence fully, but It was still kinda funny
I know, and while I do agree with what he said, everyone has their own opinion about the ending and we need to be nice to each other 0:)

DXLelouch

plot holes are the exception to being nice if you accept plot holes in a great series like Mass Effect i lose all respect for you
this isnt COD it has a story dammit

Sahara

anypony wanna play together on xbox live

Malkies

Quote from: DXLelouch on 2012 Apr 17, 00:10:35
plot holes are the exception to being nice if you accept plot holes in a great series like Mass Effect i lose all respect for you
this isnt COD it has a story dammit
Hmm. :c
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules., this game was so close to being perfect. But then Hudson and Walters had to take a dump on it. I still haven't completed it since the first time and if I ever get to the end, I'll be switching it off before the magic elevator up to star brat.
Ah well, the multiplayer is still good ^-^ (my N7 level is around 560, all time that would have been spent on SP :o)
What is everypony's opinion on the extended cut?

DXLelouch

if EC dont deliver Bioware is dead to me

Ash

If EC can somehow make an epic ending that is worthy and actual fits well in the ME universe, I'll possibly forgive them but properly won't buy future games till they go on-sale and they get good reviews. If it isn't I won't boycot Bioware because if they make a great product I'll suppport it, if not then I won't. Also does anyone play ME3 on the PC?

Malkies

I think that, unless the extended cut is mind-blowing, I will not be buying anything Mass Effect related in the future (with the exception of the Garrus figure that is released here at the end of the month. Oh, and that Kasumi hoodie, should it ever come out *-*).
I'll still be playing it, but won't buy any of the DLC...
Oh and Ash, I'm on the 360

Ash

Quote from: Malkies on 2012 Apr 17, 16:15:46
Oh and Ash, I'm on the 360

Why do I feel like I'm the only one on this forum that plays pretty much exclusively on the PC? Everyone always plays multiplayer on a console, and the only console I ever "owned" was a nintendo NES and currently a PS2. :'(

Go Up