previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Onion Sing

2015 Jul 16, 23:35:45 #60 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 16, 23:40:41 by Onion Sing
Quote from: dashie77 on 2015 Jul 16, 23:12:24
Who wants to meet up in ponydale And START the dance party :3  :D :3

You can count me in!  :D

~ EDITED TO ADD ~
By the way, if  they still don't have dual pigtails, like in my avatar, i'll probably look like I did last time; something like this:

Sandalaia

2015 Jul 17, 07:37:49 #61 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 17, 07:44:05 by Sandalaia
I can dance too :D. But I can't play the game.  :c

Post Merge

I can't go to GalaCon. And where is that train?

White Pony

I'll probably spend most of my time (like I always do) in front of SugarCube Corner (dancing) in PonyDale.  I only go so far into EverShade Forest to pick mushrooms to sell, to purchase the Gold Gala Shoes.  I spend some time inside the PonyDale Mine helping other ponies kick-rump and heal the ponies with low health scores. Also spend some time in the Spa in the Krystal Kingdom.  Those are the typical areas where you'll find the little white unicorn pony. 

McClaw

Noting there are still four weeks to the Open Server Event, should we expect some sort of announcement of what new features will be available?
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Emperor

Hopefully I get to see and make a few new friends. I didn't get to do much the first OSW I played on..

Just a person.

I'm rarely on but you can message me. Through pms or on my account.

White Pony

Quote from: McClaw on 2015 Jul 18, 22:38:17
Noting there are still four weeks to the Open Server Event, should we expect some sort of announcement of what new features will be available?
Sometimes they do...

afrancis792

finely an open server and even better another bronycon  :D :]  :D

Thrasher Dash

Quote from: Sandalaia on 2015 Jul 17, 07:37:49
I can dance too :D. But I can't play the game.  :c

Post Merge

I can't go to GalaCon. And where is that train?
look on the downloads.Click the right one for you  ^-^
If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

Pipkin

Quote from: Thasher dash on 2015 Jul 19, 18:25:42
look on the downloads.Click the right one for you  ^-^

Assuming you are referring to LoE, the downloads aren't up yet.  Another post will be made by Ellowee with the downloads approximately a couple days before the servers open, as well as in the downloads section on the front page.

Thanks
~Darcy

Rattletrap

Quote from: McClaw on 2015 Jul 18, 22:38:17

Possibly. Maybe.  :D

Sandalaia

So, when is the download at the downloads?  :s o.O

McClaw

Quote from: Sandalaia on 2015 Jul 24, 08:06:34
So, when is the download at the downloads?  :s o.O

The client download is usually available no more than a day before the open server event.

If there's a video of the GalaCon panel, it's not going to be available until after the con.
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Weremetalwolf

@Sandalaia the game is still under development and we are still working on it in this moment. The updated download for the game will be probably released a a day or two before the open server to allow everyone to be able to download the game. As stated in the first page of this thread, the open server will happen from the 14th to the 16th of August so the download should be released shortly before that date. I hope you'll stay with us until that time comes.
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Meadow Dreams

2015 Aug 03, 18:10:25 #73 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 04, 18:25:01 by Meadow Dreams
I CAN'T WAIT!  ovO

Post Merge

I need to mark my calander! :0

Post Merge

Need to mark my calendar! :3

Deimoser

it's whatever honestly ¯\_(^u^)_/¯

Mizuki

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Onion Sing

I know I posted these earlier, but they weren't captioned like this.  X3

aaronkid14

So excited for the open server event! Can't wait to play with everypony! :D

GreenTab

Quote from: dashie77 on 2015 Aug 10, 10:23:17
Guys when it opens up lets go fight some dragons!!!!!!
I will most likely be my next generation  So if u see a Blue  mare with a navy blue mane and a streak of green and magenta eyes on the first day named Dashing thunder That is also me! And also if u see a Orange Mare with Green eyes and a white mane with a streak of pale yellow called apple cider on the first day That is also me! And Also!!!! if u see a Yellow Mare with a  White and purple mane And Blueish green eyes  named Butterfly That is also me.

That's a lot of colors to remember, anxiety is taking a toll on me, sleep deprivation mostly, dis gon b gud.

Go Up