[LoE] Tekkit Server (Redirection: New Site www.loecraft.enjin.com )

Started by Billow Pillow, 2012 Oct 31, 20:46:06

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Billow Pillow

I apologies ever so deeply for the inconvenience sugarcube! Though currently doing a rather large update to the server.   X3
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Ryo_D_Disk

so having an error saying the wrong mods are instaled is that just my bad luck or is it anyone else?

Vinyl light

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2012 Nov 19, 10:02:11
so having an error saying the wrong mods are instaled is that just my bad luck or is it anyone else?

Nope you're not the only one. :c

Ryo_D_Disk

yay go me error I break things  :P so you dont have to but nah ive had help so the problem may be fixed

Animalia

If your having trouble getting into the server because it says you need to install some mods all you have to do is..

When you enter the launcher, before you log in and all, you should click into options, and there you should check the box(circle): "Always use development builds".

Then you should be able to enter

Xeno Aura

Tekkit got updated to 3.1.3 from 3.1.2 in the last day or so, so that is probably why you cannot join.

Ryo_D_Disk

Yea its been down for me for a few hours now i must say

Also death message sugestion for void/falling
"Playername" Realised that wasn't a chunk error

Tekner

I'm working on the map and it looks like it got corrupted. I'll do my best to not have to scrap it, but that's what it looks like I may have to do.

EDIT:
I can't fix it. The file's formatting has been skewed and it keeps erroring.  Technically it's playable, at least on my computer, but it's not suitable in a server environment. I'm still working on it, but for now I reset the map and we'll all have to start anew.

EDIT2:
Use Dev build 3.1.3
I see a lot of people trying to join with 3.1.2 and getting kicked because they don't have the updated mods.

Rissian

Where do you find the development builds? I can't seem to locate it on the main technic/tekkit site myself. o_o

Edit :
Err, nevermind I think my brain derped on me not sure yet.

Ründo

Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

Tekner

_AshlaBoga_

Admins, If you could delete th IO Expander in my inventory, it crashes my tekkit every time i try to log in now, my minecraft name is    _AshlaBoga_   .

Tekner

You don't have an io expander in your inventory, Ashla. Unfortunately, if your inventory is the issue, I'll have to delete the file that holds it. This file also contains other information that you'll have to reset. I'll have a backup of your inventory and give you back the safe items when you return. If you still crash, then I can replace your inventory file and will have to look for the real problem.

Ründo

is anyone going to update the banned items list?
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

alexandas

I'm gonna join, I'm a great builder too if you want one, but you'll probably have to op me if you want me to be one of your builders. 
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

alexandas

D: It wants me to update the mods, i don't have the updated versions it wants me to have
computercraft 1.41
CCTurte 1.41
IC2 v1.103
Railcraft 5.4.7
could somepony send them to me by email to [email protected]
just take them out of the mods, pwetty pwease
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Ryo_D_Disk

first point try not to double post ok  :P

secondly this problem has an easy fix on the launcher window change the mod options from recomended build to development build then it should allow you on  ^-^

Go Up