Servers Now Closed!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Apr 09, 23:03:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

CMC Scootaloo

I have huge issues right now. First, the game doesn't log in and freezes at "Logging in...", now it told me that I have to download updates to make it work.
I hope that's already the fix for the area crashes some mentioned here.
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

numberponies56

Ok, I'm REALLY going to bed now. Goodnight! See you on LoE after I get some sleep and do my school!

I didn't steal any smileys from another thread :ajshifty: :-3 My OCs

SimK64

For those attempting to run the game with the Windows 32-bit launcher:

It is currently not working and a new build will be available tomorrow morning (or hours later depending on the time zone).

The Facebook page notified me of this news.

ElectricDash

Perhaps this is just me, but I run 32bit (I'm stuck in the stone ages I know) and it gives me "this is not a valid win32 application" error  D:

And yes, I tried both links to see if you mistakenly had them switched around.

http://imgur.com/Iaytzig

[§]E.R.A.F[§] È??????? ?åš?

Julien999

Oh, ok. April Fools (late) trolled me! It's not "LoE" but "loe" in game File (X86) lol! That's why people say they have two "loe"!

ElectricDash

Quote from: SimK64 on 2015 Apr 10, 01:15:28
For those attempting to run the game with the Windows 32-bit launcher:

It is currently not working and a new build will be available tomorrow morning (or hours later depending on the time zone).

The Facebook page notified me of this news.

Excellent! becuase it's totally not working D:
[§]E.R.A.F[§] È??????? ?åš?

Equestrianman21

Lousy piece of crud won't play because the Classic environment is no longer supported. :I

jenny81

I tried running it on both 32 and 64 and i got an error saying ConsoleApplication3 has stopped working  :/ help?

Thorne Busch

has ponydale been crashing for anyone else? :c
family resemblemance?!

Akilas

Well i think i will just wait until tomorrow to download the client for 32bit, now that i see it's not working, don't even let me get into the game, say something like its not compatible, i will just wait
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

Nataliemoon

Quote from: Corpulent Brony on 2015 Apr 10, 00:04:46
Well, this isn't fun: http://gyazo.com/6a0b737514bae5e5d57752d4bf39464a

Never seen the error before:

Couldn't switch to requested monitor resolution

Same problem here, but going through the folder did the same thing.  Now it just won't open at all since it immediately crashes.

KirbyFluttershy

There was 2 LoE.exe files as I downloaded the x64 bit so I don't know which one of them to use by the time the server is opened.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Niyx

Quote from: Equestrianman21 on 2015 Apr 10, 01:27:36
Lousy piece of crud won't play because the Classic environment is no longer supported. :I

the mac client got compiled wrong. I hope they fix it

2007excalibur2007

Here's a sort-of temporary fix, but it'll only get you to the character selection screen. One might be lucky enough to get past this point afterwards, but I'm not sure.

Do this to the loe.exe (the second one inside the folder):

I HAVE NO IDEA!!! ...what to put on here. :U

Shimmer Light

2015 Apr 10, 01:51:17 #74 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 10, 01:57:00 by Shimmer Light
This is my First time going to play  . But when ever i put in my  Email and  password or  my user name and Pass  in all ways i  can think of it keeps telling me : Error Login Failed You're User Name and Password maybe  incorrect  . Am i doing  something wrong or is it back end ? . And i have tried searching for anything relevant on the forum but . I don't get any information pertaining to my problem. 

MMTfan1

Well, I've tried getting into the game on two computers and tried both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the game and no matter what I do, the game crashes on the loading screen.  I guess I'm out of luck for now.  I really wanted to play this OSW! I will try again tomorrow.   >:(

Flareblitzfury

Can anyone tell me what this means? http://imgur.com/BEc2Aex
I keep seeing it.

ThePonyGuy1998

Downloading the game to play! Stealing Wi-Fi is not good, but really I wanna play. :c
I am a 21-year old guy who played this game since 2014, and recently started playing it again in 2019.

I hope to play the game more often with some friends! I'm a Mexican Brony, kinda a veteran in LoE. ¡También hablo español!

PM me if you want my Discord username. I hope to see you in the game!

Proudy Hooves

Come on and slam and welcome to the JAM!
Incoming for da test, comrades!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

CMC Scootaloo

@Flareblitzfury

Quote from: Flareblitzfury on 2015 Apr 10, 01:57:53
Can anyone tell me what this means? http://imgur.com/BEc2Aex
I keep seeing it.

I had that too! O:
I have no idea what it means, but considering the loading screen says something like "Unity Personal Edition" I can only guess that the client allows us, when it is started that way, to get into the developer's version of the game somehow. o.O
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Go Up