Turn a dream into a nightmare

Started by RedsBone, 2016 Dec 08, 18:05:44

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

RedsBone

2016 Dec 08, 18:05:44 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 09, 08:52:36 by RedsBone
You know how a beautiful dream can turn into a nightmare within seconds?
Remember - anything is possible in a dream, it doesn't need to obey physics or logic or the show canon.
Go ahead! ovO

(If someone forgets to continue the chain, you can just make the previous nightmare even worse.)

Example:
User A: Dream: Riding a bike through a forest.

User B: The road turns black and gooey and you slowly sink in, unable to move a muscle.
Dream: Walking on clouds.

Let me begin:
Dream: Playing hide and seek in Ponyville.

Aqua Fire

Playing hide and seek with a changeling that looks like your best friend, and steals your love.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

RedsBone

While you are hiding your friend walks by and stops suddenly. She slowly turns her head towards you and changes into the real changeling form. Then leaps at you and eats you.

Dream: Playing fetch with a puppy.

PotatoDustFifth

The dog starts shooting lazers out of its eyes and cuts your fingers off. Followed by your head ovO

dream: Watching cartoons on TV.

Aqua Fire

Watching the walking dead, and hide in a closet until you starve. Never watch that show, kids. I don't.
Dream: Playing with your friend whose a siren.

RedsBone

The siren (creature) turns into a siren (device) and starts making a noise so loud you become dizzy and fall to the ground. But there is no ground. Instead, you fall into an endless pit.

Dream: Your favorite board game becomes real and you play it with your friends.

Aqua Fire

Your your board game becomes like the hunger games and you die.
Dream: Dreaming.

Irroro

2016 Dec 10, 14:39:13 #7 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 10, 14:42:00 by Irroro
Suddenly, you get a Luna, (edit) and then she eats you.
Dream: Waking up from a nightmare, into a dream of magical ponies and magical death rainbows.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

RedsBone

All the ponies explode, and then explode again!

Dream: Building a tree house.

Aqua Fire

The tree house eats you, vomits, and eats you again.
I wish for a friendly changeling friend.

Irroro

He eats you, vomits, and eats you again. XP
Wait, you're serious? You do know that Changelings drain you of love and stuff, right? I mean, I wouldn't blame you. I kinda wish I was a changeling, just to see what it's like. The love eating sort of suggests they're empaths, you know? Means they know what you're feeling just by looking at you. That'd be a useful ability.
Dream: Laying on a deserted (literally) island, surrounded by a sea of cotton-candy clouds.

RedsBone

You hear something move behind you. You turn around, but nothing's there. Then you turn back to see a wave of blackness spreading across the cotton candy sea. Within seconds, the whole sea is black. And then, the island sort of disappears from beneath your feet and you fall into the horror that is black cotton candy.

Dream: Taking a train from Ponyville to Canterlot.

Aqua Fire

The Train eats you, vomits, then eats you again. Suddenly stops, and your thrown off. You happened to be on a bridge, so you fell into a canyon.
Dream: Growing a harmless plant, say, grass.

RedsBone

The grass starts mind controlling you and makes you commit suicide.

Dream: Ice cream world.

Irroro

The harmless plant grass thing that was in the previous dream explodes out of a vanilla cone, and it mind controls you to eat so much ice-cream, you explode. And then it eats you, vomits and eats you again. XP
Dream: Oh wait, hold on. I gotta say, Redsbone, that nightmare version of that dream I posted about? Man, you made it look amazing. Dreams like that I never forget, 'cause they're awesome. Kind of makes me wish I had that candy island dream/nightmare! Mind authoring my dreams from now on? Nah, I'm just kidding. XD

Anyways: On an island with great mountains and hills as tall and wide as the sky. Green lush jungle forestry covered these mountains, and the only things that were as vast as them were the calm ocean behind you, the sky itself, and the sun setting right on the horizon of the ocean. The sounds of the jungle and the waves and the wind are like, all around you, and for some reason, the air was warm, like a cozy blanket. The sand between your toes too, felt like silk.

RedsBone

You feel sudden surge of anxiety. You look at the setting sun and find yourself unable to stop staring at it. You notice it's slowly changing shape. It's not a circle any longer, it's the outline of something else ... but you're not quite sure why. Your heart starts pounding as you hear a really loud rumble from behind you, but you are unable to turn around. And while you weren't focused, the sun reached its final shape.
Spoiler: show

It starts accelerating towards you at an alarming rate and reaches you within seconds. And then the whole world falls away.

Dream: Doing homework.

thatpony6125

While doing homework it starts telling you you will get a F. Then eats you painfully

Dream:PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GlItChY

Aqua Fire

It turns out Fluffle Puff is the unicorn, and start ambushing you with pillows(what, I watch Fluffle puff.)
Dream: I don't know... Snow ball fight?

thatpony6125

Then the snowball turns to ice and hits you in the face, then your eaten by frosty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GlItChY

RedsBone

Once inside the frosty, you have a choice of two ice tunnels. You go left and fall into a pool of lava. Good job.

Dream: skiing

Go Up