Video Game Accomplishment Thread

Started by Dark Hooves, 2014 Oct 27, 14:36:04

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HunterOfTheDark

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

After 6 months of blood, sweat, and tears (not literal blood, obviously), I have finally completed Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies!!!!!!!
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

PrincessButton

Quote from: HunterOfTheDark on 2015 Nov 16, 02:01:58
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

After 6 months of blood, sweat, and tears (not literal blood, obviously), I have finally completed Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies!!!!!!!

[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

LostSanity

Completed Sora Mode in Re: Chain of Memories on KH 1.5 HD Remix.

YES. THIS IS AN ACCOMPLISHMENT. THE GAME IS RIDICULOUSLY HARD.

:l
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

HunterOfTheDark

2015 Nov 16, 22:52:59 #63 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 16, 22:55:05 by HunterOfTheDark
Quote from: PrincessButton on 2015 Nov 16, 12:23:24

I feel like I should be insulted by this, but I could care less at this point, since it was so pickin' difficult to finish that stupid game...

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Nov 16, 18:04:43
Completed Sora Mode in Re: Chain of Memories on KH 1.5 HD Remix.

YES. THIS IS AN ACCOMPLISHMENT. THE GAME IS RIDICULOUSLY HARD.

:l

I can agree with this. Don't worry, Riku's story, Reverse/Rebirth is much easier.
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

PrincessButton

Was definitely not meant to be an insult! It was meant to be a nodding of approval and congratulatory clap.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: PrincessButton on 2015 Nov 17, 18:16:08
Was definitely not meant to be an insult! It was meant to be a nodding of approval and congratulatory clap.

Oh, my apologies then X3

Itty Bit

2015 Nov 27, 03:04:39 #66 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 27, 03:19:15 by Itty Bit
This amazing moment I had with my friend on Smash Bros

Infact this entire battle was fun, so here's the link here https://youtu.be/8Wn-g1DIxm4

Chromastone64

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2015 Nov 27, 03:04:39
This amazing moment I had with my friend on Smash Bros

Infact this entire battle was fun, so here's the link here https://youtu.be/8Wn-g1DIxm4

ULTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA COMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

HunterOfTheDark

2015 Nov 27, 11:08:49 #68 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 28, 11:34:33 by HunterOfTheDark
Completed all songs in all difficulty modes in Persona 4 Dancing All Night

Post Merge

Collected all trophies for Persona 4 Dancing All Night!

LostSanity

2015 Dec 14, 18:28:32 #69 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 06, 18:05:14 by LostSanity
Instead of making multiple posts for KH2FM optional stuff, I'll just make one (this one) and update it as more are completed.

I'll also list how many attempts it took me and stuff I'll be trying soon-ish or when I'll be trying it.

Here goes:

Defeated:

Zexion Absent Silhouette. My Level: 29 (not joking) Attempts: 5-6 (I would have beaten him sooner, but I had Auto Valor equipped and kept getting Anti Sora Drive Form  :l)

Larxene Absent Silhouette. My Level: 44-45. Attempts: 1 (not joking). I'm sure people will want to know how I did it. There's no specific strategy. Here are the two reasons why I probably beat her on my first try. 1. I was over-leveled. The recommended level is 32. 2. I synthesized decent Thunder-element equipment and gave it to Sora & co.

Lexaeus Absent Silhouette. My Level: 55. Attempts: 2. I may have been able to beat him on my first try but I was waiting for a specific attack that he wasn't using. I was overleveled for it again. Not much else to say.

Vexen Absent Silhouette. My Level: 60. Attempts: 3. I tried to use Limit Form and kept getting Anti Sora Form. Which is why it took so many attempts. Probably the easiest one honestly.

Sephiroth. My Level: 99. Attempts: 1. Critical Health grinding apparently worked. It wasn't "pretty" and I made a few mistakes. But all that really matters is the victory isn't it?  X3

Marluxia Absent Silhouette. My Level: 99. Attempts: 1. I'm fairly sure I only won because I was level 99. I couldn't avoid his attacks but was lucky enough to use the Restore Count Reaction Command once. Worst of the Absent Silhouette's.  >:/

Hades Paradox Cup.

Lingering Will. My Level: 99. Attempts: I don't know. It felt like between 30-50. This is more about being persistent, not giving up, and learning how to deal with all of his moves. I didn't even do that and I still won. Was it luck? Probably. But all that matters, is again, victory.

Coming Soon:

Yeah... no. I'm not spending 50+ attempts on 13 more bosses. Data Org. 13 is ridiculous and WORSE than Lingering Will. I'll be moving on to Birth By Sleep Final Mix now.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

HunterOfTheDark

I've defeated the Reapers and completed my first playthrough of the Mass Effect Trilogy!

Puynsi

Missing a 98% shot on Xcom.
Completed ME1/2/3 on hard.
Get zerg rushed by the Hard AI on Starcraft I.
Killing someone with the Scout on TF2.
Trusted Gandhi and he didn't nuked me.

HunterOfTheDark

I finally managed to complete Final Fantasy Type-0...

Why does the end of this Final Fantasy title have to be so tragic? The feels are killing me here! I'm actually crying over this ending! I never do that! D:

HunterOfTheDark

I survived Flowey's final Boss Battle in Undertale!!!

Chromastone64

Quote from: HunterOfTheDark on 2016 Feb 16, 23:22:15
I survived Flowey's final Boss Battle in Undertale!!!

*FILE 3 LOADED
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

HunterOfTheDark

Itty Bit

I placed third in a weekly tourney, and triumphed over people who I thought were much better than me.
I know I could have done better though, as the person I lost to I SD'd in almost every game. I had such good momentum going for most of them, too!

HunterOfTheDark

I managed to complete all three BioShock games within a month! Normally with FPS games like BioShock, it takes me about a month to play through one of them. I'm shocked that I managed to beat all three of them within a month!

Stardust Dragon

Just got the "Factory Zero" achievement on Deus Ex: Human Revolutions Directors Cut.  It made me temporarily quit out of my pacifist run for simple catharsis factor, but oh was it satisfying to finally get that thing.  Now I'm going to run through that segment again and actually keep it pacifist...oh dear Luna did I miss my stealth and hacking augs!

HunterOfTheDark

Completed my first, and possibly only playthrough of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Man do I suck at stealth games...

Go Up