Pony OC: Design and Resources!

Started by Mizuki, 2014 Feb 19, 04:58:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Princess Lilithiana Heart

I hand drew mine shes a princess she has a cutie mark that shows several talents and shes very cool can i post that

Asriel

Quote from: Mizuki on 2014 Feb 19, 04:58:32
It's an unofficial rule that "odd numbers are more aesthetically pleasing" design-wise. (They "look pretty" for some reason. Don't ask me what the science behind it is, I'm sure it's math-related though)

Actually, it is a math-related thing!

Well, not necessarily all even numbers.

It's actually a Fibonacci thing. Basically all numbers found in nature are in the Fibonacci Sequence. 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, etc. As you can see, the vast majority of those low numbers are odd. But you will occasionally see an 8-petal flower. And a lot of things have 2-fold symmetry.

But that is a good guideline for creating anything you want to look "natural".

Also, if you want to design proportions, using the Golden Rectangle (another thing related to the Fibonacci Sequence) is a good idea.
"Henceforth," Ditzy continued, "you shall observe Muffin Monday on the first Thursday of every August! You shall commemorate it... with a minute of solemn silence for reflection on the fragility of life. And then, muffins!"

Coldcole2002

Um so what if by chance you kind of umm... cant draw?
Im asking for a friend of course...  X3
ThatLonelyPineapple...

dangky3g

Misty Fly

my oc is a daughter of Celestia cousin of discord she is loved by everyone and is friends with all the main six oh and don't forget the overly bright neon colors and let's not forget the unnecessarily long name to make sure it REALLY stands out i mean unique? pff who want's that nowadays? earth ponies are too mainstream anyway *puts on hipster glasses*
Magic...

Aqua Fire

My oc WAS a green dragon, but now, she is a daughter of a bat and pegasus, younger sister of a bat pony, friends with all kinds of creatures(including Star, a siren), and is very unique herself(most of these perks came from Lightning Bliss). She is a yellow earth pony, with an orange/blue mane, orange and blue gloves, orange and blue eyes, a griffion tail, a rainbow dash styled mane, she has water and fire powers(don't question my logic, though I'd question it, myself.), and half a fireball, half a waterdroplet as a cutiemark.

Post Merge

And all that came from ONE drawing at school.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Master Masher

B) this is my OC if you can't see it he is an alicorn brown mane and eyes white body with light gray hooves same name as my account he plays lots of games.
Hi master masher. master as in well a master at button mashing. i am a gamer planing on braving youtube as"Master Masher" what ever it comes down to. Still figuring out the kinks with the running LoE and my profile

Master Masher

were do play the role playing game? P.S i am on a laptop.
Hi master masher. master as in well a master at button mashing. i am a gamer planing on braving youtube as"Master Masher" what ever it comes down to. Still figuring out the kinks with the running LoE and my profile

Silverbeat

Quote from: Master Masher on 2017 Sep 27, 15:27:18were do play the role playing game? P.S i am on a laptop.

Hi :) You should be able to download the game by clicking the "downloads" button on the LoE homepage.

It should take you to the right page. Then you just have to download the right one. I went with the "launcher" one, since I use Windows. If you need to know anything, I'll do my best to help. But I'm still fairly new around here myself, so I don't know how much I can help with ^^;
Hi, I'm Silverbeat! No, not "silver beet", like the vegetable. "Silver" as in the colour, "beat" as in "rhythm". I can assure you that, to the best of my knowledge, I am not edible ^_^
If you see me around, feel free to say "hi" :)

StarTreasure

Hello, my name is Star Treasure!

Master Masher

sadly my laptop won't load the game. :c   i will see if my mom's laptop works hopefully it does :D

Go Up