previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Arctic Circuit

Post your favorite plush toy or all the ones you own it's your choice

These were the first and favorite plush toys I have
Don't eat these they were teleported...

Pipkin

Chishio Kunrin

Toys R Us has Rarity and Trixie plushies whose horns light up, and right now, I think that's the best thing ever! *-*

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Itty Bit

Gelly Bean. I've almost had her for 5 years now, and I still love her to bits ^u^

Sails

I can't take any pictures,but I'll list some things:...
Theres a fat little blue Dragon plush that I've had for years that I loved a lot when I was younger.
Then I have two Spyro plushies, one bipedal (Classic) and one on all fours (Skylanders).
I have two other little purple-dragon plushies who I have again owned since I was little.
And I have two Shoyru plushies (Neopets.), a little mcdonalds one and a bigger talking one. (Of course, it doesn't talk anymore...)
That's all I can think of for now...
This is a signature wow
such signature
very profile
wow

ComputerDeathglare

No pic, but a life-size Funko Rainbow Dash. Best for snuggles at night.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Lync Volan

i only have 3 collectors Plushy's at the moment but i also have a life sized dog plushy and a long armed/legged monkey i left in new york
i used to have a Zubat and and Meowth hand sized plushy but lost them
and a Human Sized Pikachu but that was lost some how by my little brother
(Xlr8,Marceline,Lugia)

^i took this image once cause someone was asking me what my Reading Area was like

Elphyda

These are my two favourite stuffed animals at the moment:

The one on the left is a super soft, lavender colour bear that Inamed "Purple".  (Violet in my mind is compared to a very, very dark shade of blue)
The one on the right is a bear I've had for numerous years now, who've I've named "Steven" off something that happened around my freshman year of high school.

Lync Volan

i find it amazing that i call strangers "Steven" in my mind and your bears name is Steven :3

EspiraPhoenix

Lync Volan

FruffyWuffy

The Plushie I own is the very truth of the world, the bindings of the fabrics of reality. And when he walks the lands of Earth once more, a new era shall begin. (Sorry I've been playing Elder Scrolls games   X3)

Go Up