So you're on a mysterious Island....II [Jump-in]

Started by Weatherboy1, 2014 Jul 07, 22:47:44

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Weatherboy1

Seeing as my last attempt at this failed due to the lack of maintenance on my part. But fear not, I will restart this RP. The title pretty much says all, Pegasi/Griffions cannot fly off this island no matter what. I'm sort of the Dugeon Master, and I have plenty of tricks for you! There is also no escape (except for one way you may discover).
With that said, begin!

Gamepad

"Ughhh, Where am I?" Gamepad questioned, groggingly gettup from the sandy beach. "An island? That seems random." Gamepad says, as he shakes the sand off of himself and stretches his wings.

"Stranded alicorn, on a deserted island" Gamepad mused to himself. "Wings and magic come in more useful than they should." He finished as stretched out his wings and tried to fly, only managing to jump up slightly and faceplant the sandy beach. "Can`t fly..." Gamepad mumbled to himself spitting the sand out of his mouth as he walks over to a tree with cocnuts on it and attempts to levitate them down, straining he fails.

"No magic either?" Gamepad shouts angry and disbelievingly into the air. "A powerless Alicorn... Useful". Gamepad says as he sits down, back facing the tree.

Grizzly

(( oh, alright, lest hope that thistime it will work better ^_^ Also, should i use Tillien again? i kinda enjoyed playing her but i have a lot of characters X3 also aslo: no flight and no magic for alicorns? cool :D but unicorns can still use magic right? I'll wait for an answer from you weather and then make my first post X3 ))
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Weatherboy1

Grizzly

A small mountain of sand shook on the beach. After a few minutes a grey feathered griffon raised its head from the mountain of sand, gasping for air. It looked around and growled. "Gah, what the Tartarus happened?" by the voice and her body features one could say this griffon was a female. She shook the sand out of her feathers and fur and spread her wings, jumping up and flying high. "No land in sight..." she said to her self high above the island and landed on a cloud, evaluating her options. She didn't know where she was, how far away from civilization she was nor how frequent the traffic is around the island. She looked down at the island, and from what she could see she was sure she can survive here. The best choice of action seemed for her to stay on the island and wait for a ship or a zeppelin to fly by. She spread her wings once more and glided to the ground, on the sands of the beach she woke up on just moments ago, noticing an odd sight, a alicorn pony. She started at the alicorn for a while before walking towards it, keeping her guard up and prepared to fight if needed.

"Hey..." she started to speak at the alicorn, though her words sounded strange. "... sorry but i just woke up on the beach covered in sand, do you know the direction of the nearest settlement?" she questioned in broken Equestrian.

Naura

"GAAAH! WHYYYYY?!" A stallion scream is heard.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Gamepad

"... do you know the direction of the nearest settlement?" A pony said, as Gamepad grogginly got up and stretched his wings.

"Pick a direction." Gamepad asked the pony, recieving a hesitant hoof point in a random direction. "Your guess is as good as mine then." Gamepad said as he turned to look up at the tree before turning around. "Can you fly?" He asked, recieiving a nod in return.

"Good. So how do you feel about coconuts?" Just as he was about to recieve an answer the Griffon was interrupted by a loud scream.

"GAAAH! WHYYYYY?!"

Grizzly

The grey feathered griffon turned her head towards the screaming stallion, then pack at the alicorn. "Why did he ask me if i can fly? Does that mean he can't? If so i have the advantage." She thought and spoke up. "Coconuts can't sustain me for a long time, i'm mainly a predator." She said with a grin and walked to the screaming stallion. "Hey, you alright?" she asked in her broken Equestrian.

Naura

Infront of them was a dark blue pegasus stallion, lying on the ground, trying to stand up, having as shaky legs as a new born foal.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Chromastone64

(Not using Azure this time, I'm gonna use Frequent, a changeling scientist for this. The "How well do you know your OC has a bio for him.)
A changeling was lying in the sand of a beach, with a grey, smooth mane of all things, and grey eyes.
"Uhhh...hm?" Slowly rising, he pushed himself to his hooves, looking around with an emotionless face.
"...How troublesome."
Taking one more look around and feeling the sand, he began to make his way inland, which was a forest.
"Recalling my most recent memories, I was...debating with the Queen about her being infatuated with that pony slave...(Yes, this is apparently a thing with Azure now.)"...and now I appear to be on a remote island...flight is impaired, and magic seems to be weakened...probability of an outside force interfering with these abilities, 87%. Thank the Queen I taught Fury to treat her disease..."
He looked around the forest, adjusting his round glasses. "First course of action: search for sentient life."
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

LunarDusk

(a redux hmm?...this'll be interesting)
A young pony was lying just in the center of the forest area, buried under branches and leaves. His head stood out off this covering as there were visible burns on his body. His eyes slowly opened and his eyes darted around the area. "Hurting...hurting...hehe ow..." grunted the helpless pony.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Go Up