'Back To Top' button.

Started by Lary, 2012 Jun 28, 16:33:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lary

I don't know about you, but I don't feel like clicking through hundreds of pages of 15 posts each. I view 50 posts per page. Therefore, these pages get kind of big, especially when images or quote pyramids are involved.

Perhaps at the bottom of the page, there could be a 'Back To Top' button, where it would instantly take you back to the top of the page. Many other forums have this, why can't we? Especially since a forum with such an option as 50 posts per page exists.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Adande Majesti armor II

i wanna say some suggestion for the game idk how i think they might be GOOD.   :'(

McSleuthburger

Quote from: Adande Majesti armor II on 2012 Jun 28, 19:28:45
i wanna say some suggestion for the game idk how i think they might be GOOD.   :'(

I dont think we are taking suggestions for the actual game right now

on topic: I like the idea (could be useful) but I dont has the power
               A small temp solution (if you are on the bottom of the page) could be just switching pages back and forth, though since you have 50 replies per page I dont know how useful that could be
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

sonyablademaster

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2012 Jun 28, 19:34:21
Quote from: Adande Majesti armor II on 2012 Jun 28, 19:28:45

I dont think we are taking suggestions for the actual game right now

on topic: I like the idea (could be useful) but I dont has the power
               A small temp solution (if you are on the bottom of the page) could be just switching pages back and forth, though since you have 50 replies per page I dont know how useful that could be

It cuts how many pages there is

Go Up